Yo it's me and I'm saying Hi.

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Yo it's me and I'm saying Hi.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hannah Carmichael
    @watersnail
      • Total Posts: 14

Hello people! I am Hannah aka WaterSnail aka TheBoringWetSnail etc. (actually I think that’s all the names I’m known by on the Internet…)
      Anyway, I am a teen writer/artist and I very much look forward to getting help on my work and helping you people if I can. I also love making friends, so feel free to say ‘yo whussup’ every now and then. 😉
      I write Futuristic Fiction, SiFi, and some other genres. I hope to make a good impact for God on this world.
      So yeah. Hello. ^_^

Rolena Hatfield
      @rolena-hatfield
        • Total Posts: 405

Yo, what’s up! (I always feel like a pirate from a story when I say yo…:)
        When did you start writing? Have you finished any books as of yet?

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Hannah Carmichael
        @watersnail

Lol nice to meet you. 🙂 XD (Aye mate-y, I c’an see why ye may be led to feel that’way. 😉 I usually feel more like a gangsta or something when I use it. )
          Ummmm I think I started writing short stories(really silly scribbles. They’re really awful. XD) when I was about 6ish but didn’t really become interested in writing until I was 13 and wrote my first book. Took me about a year, and it is really bad and I will never let it see the light of day again, but it was the beginning. ^_^ I am working on finishing the first draft of my first actual novel that I’m seriously about. I’m only a few chapters from finishing it.
          And you?

Rolena Hatfield
          @rolena-hatfield
            • Total Posts: 405

It’s always super exciting to see the end of a book only chapters away! Yippee!
            I began my writing adventures at age 10 and have finished five books since then.
            (Each with writing improvement hopefully 🙂 It’s kinda fun looking back on what you’ve written when your little and seeing how far your abilities and skills have come!

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Rachel Lester
            @waterandpen
              • Total Posts: 40

Hannah…your helmet. This was my face when I saw it :O (as much as you can express through way of a colon and an O…)
              I seriously thought about making one last year…but I ended up…not. :,( Wrong decision, I know.
              What’s your first ‘actual novel’ about?

If you’ll excuse me, I must go destroy Jotunheim.
              Rachel Lester

Hannah Carmichael
              @watersnail

@Rolena Yes! And guess what??? I actually finally finished it today! 😀 (well the first draft anyway. There’s plenty of editing to do.) it’s so weird.
                Oh nice! Do you have anything published or plan to publish any of them? And if so, what do you lean towards, Traditional publishing or self publishing? Just wondering. (Yes, I really should read some of my old stuff some time…)

@Rachel I aprove of this reaction very muchly.
                Unfortunately the hermit doesn’t belong to me. I saw a guy wearing it and ran up and begged to try it on. And he was kind enough to do so. It was the most fabulous 3 minutes of my life. A was burdened with glorious helmet.
                The short explanation: it’s about A boy who lives on a future city in the sky that is collapsing and he must find a way to stop it falling so he escapes to the surface to find a way to save the upperworld(and obviously the people living under it who would be crushed.) and unlock the secrets of his past.
                I just finished the first draft today, which is supper crazy because idk, I’m just excited. It ended up being 81,600 words long.
                What about you? Are you working on any books right now?

Rachel Lester
                @waterandpen
                  • Total Posts: 40

Ah man, it’s still cool that you got to try it on! “I was burdened with glorious helmet.” Haha 😛 that’s great.

Huh, your book sounds intriguing! Congratulations on finishing your first draft!! That is a fabulous accomplishment! 81k is a good size!!

I’m working on my superhero series. I haven’t written a whole lot this summer, much to my chagrin. It’s been so busy and I procrastinate and do other stuff instead of writing, so it’s my fault. D: *sigh*

Amanda Fischer
                  @wordfitlyspoken
                    • Total Posts: 79

WHOO HOOO! Congratulations, Hannah! So exciting to finish a first draft. (And always a relief for me, as well.)

Also, I second the comment about the cool helmet. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  >