Writing a Series

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@gracie-j

Right at this very second? No XD, but I have started drafting. I’ve finished up to chapter 3 (unedited) including a prologue (which has been edited some)

And when I say Edit, it’s just some to make it better so when I reach the end of the draft, it’ll almost be like a third draft ya know?

What about you? How’s everything on your end going? I probs need to write some.

See, I end up getting inspired to write or wanting to write in places when I don’t have my computer (and Scrivener won’t automatically update on the computer if I write on my phone so I’d have to copy and paste or something) or when I can’t, and i really want to, and then after said thing I’m doing and I actually can, I don’t want to. 😑

Thats me.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Gracie J.
      @gracie-j
        • Total Posts: 1789

@godlyfantasy12 I know–that’s how I’ve done my novels.

I totally understand wanting to write when you can’t. I could just write in a notebook, but that means coping off of my horrible handwriting notebook, typing that onto my computer, and wasting the time I could be writing something new writing something I’ve already written, y’know?

It’s going…slow. I’ve been trying to catch up on other stuff (i.e., blogging, editing, etc.) before Christmas, so that way I’ll have time to celebrate and then (hopefully) finish up in the new year.

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      >