WIP Questionnaire

• This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 1379

Hey guys! I know I haven’t posted on here in a minute . . . which I sincerely apologize for, since I do miss this place but I’ve just been. So. BUSY. *sighs*

Anyway, I hopped on to let y’all know I just posted on my blog inviting people to ask me anything about my WIP, Where Faith Remains! I thought I’d invite my friends on here to join in and submit questions, too, if you’d like. No pressure, of course! 🙂

Here’s the link: https://discipleshipwithjoy.com/ask-me-anything-about-my-wip-where-faith-remains/

@devastate-lasting
      @gracie-j @scripter-of-kingdoms @abigail-m @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @jodi-maile @annabelle @daisy-torres @koshka @trahia-the-minstrel @libby @lydia-s @e-k-seaver @issawriter7 @mkfairygirl @seekerofthetruth @kathleenramm @jenwriter17 @nanisnook @elfwing @seekjustice @sparrowhawke @maryg3 @relia @writerlexi1216 @nova21 @hallie-jean @faith-q @ariel-f @anyone-else

Elishavet Pidyon
      @elishavet-pidyon
        • Total Posts: 1013

@joy-caroline

Hi there! Yeah, I haven’t been on here much recently either.

The question thingy is so neat! I think I have submitted a question (or two, or three. They were in a list.), but it may not have gone through. Anyway, thanks for invitation!

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Katherine
        @mkfairygirl
          • Total Posts: 549

@joy-caroline Hey, girl!!! How’s it going?? I’ve missed talking to you!<3

Ah, YES, thanks for posting this!!! I’ve been meaning to go over to your blog to submit questions, but I kept forgetting. I’ll head over there right now! 😉

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
          Fall in love with Jesus

Lydia S.
          @lydia-s
            • Total Posts: 399

@joy-caroline

Agh, thank you so much for reminding me!!! Submitted a few questions earlier today. Excited to read the post when it comes out! XD <333

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon

I got yours! Thanks so much. Good to see you around here again, too! 🙂

@mkfairygirl

Hey, Kat! I’ve missed you, too! I’ve been doing pretty good – just really busy with school and all, you know. How are you?

Yay! I got your questions!

@lydia-s

You’re welcome!

Yes, I hope I’ll be getting around to that soon. XD

Elishavet Pidyon
              @elishavet-pidyon
                • Total Posts: 1013

@joy-caroline

Yay!

Thanks. It’s good to be back. Although, I never exactly went away, just lurked in the shadows, but no one ever saw me eavesdropping. 😉

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Anonymous
                  Katherine
                  @mkfairygirl
                    • Total Posts: 549

@joy-caroline I’m glad to hear you’ve been doing good!<3 Oof, I totally feel ya. School has kept me busy as well. I’m doing good. I’m excited for summer to get here, though, lol. Are you doing any writing this month?

Yay! I’m glad the questions went through!!

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
                    Fall in love with Jesus

Lydia S.
                    @lydia-s
                      • Total Posts: 399

@joy-caroline

Take your time! If anyone understands how busy life can get, it’s me. 😉 So, no worries if it takes longer than you expect. I’ll be excited to read it whenever! 😀

Anonymous

@mkfairygirl

I’m glad you’re doing well, too!

Yes, I’m doing Camp NaNoWriMo this month with the goal of reaching 50k in my manuscript . . . so writing has been going pretty well. How about you?

They did! I’m excited to answer them!

@lydia-s

XD Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      >