Who’s doing NANOWRIMO this year??

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Who’s doing NANOWRIMO this year??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Daisy Torres
    @daisy-torres
      • Total Posts: 691

Hey, guys!! Let me know if you’re joining NANO this year and drop me your usernames!!

This will be my first year to actually ‘try’ try. I dabbled in it one other year, but didn’t get past the first week XD Why does it have to be during one of the craziest months of the year??

@gracie-j
      @joy-caroline @nanisnook @e-k-seaver @devastate-lasting @anyone else

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Libby
      @libby
        • Total Posts: 59

I’ll be doing NaNo this year – my username is Emily Byrd Starr 🙂

Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo

Daisy Torres
        @daisy-torres

@libby Awesome!!! I added you!

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

ella
          @nova21
            • Total Posts: 604

@daisy-torres

i am!!!!  i’m so excited *happy dance*

my username is s_o_n_d_e_r but i already found u on nano :))

what’s ur project about this year?

what we do in life echoes in eternity
            -gladiator, 2000

Daisy Torres
            @daisy-torres

@nova21 Eeek!!! Awesomee!!!

Okie dokie, yay!!

Welll, I’m going to work on Smoke and Mirrors for this nano XD It needs it bahaha. Did you read any of the chapters of it from when I uploaded a couple on KP? If you didn’t, it’s basically an Urban Fantasy about a girl with a magic necklace and ties to another world.

What’s yours about??

I’m honestly doubting if I’ll get to complete this year though because I came down with some kind of sickness (my doctor thinks it’s Limes Disease right now) and it makes all of my joints inflamed and painful, so I’m not too sure how much writing I’ll get done lol….

Natalie C.
              @nanisnook
                • Total Posts: 154

@daisy-torres
                Oh no I’m so sorry! I hope you feel better ☹️.

Okay I’ve heard NANO mentioned so much, but I still don’t really know what it is?

Also I looove your Smoke and Mirrors. I want to know what happens next!

Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10

Daisy Torres
                @daisy-torres

@nanisnook Aww thanks girl!!! Same XD I’m trying to work on it haha.

Basically, NANOWRIMO stands for National November Writing Month, and it’s where writers all over the world set a goal (usually about 50k words, but it can be whatever you want) to get in before the end of November! Some writers work on old projects, some create a whole new book, but it’s all about pushing yourself to write as much as you can! I’m feeling much better today so today I’m working on trying to get in what I can XD

ella
                  @nova21
                    • Total Posts: 604

@daisy-torres

Heyy, sorry it took me so long to respond XD

Oh yeahhh, I read your book and it was SO good!!!  Actually i remember it being one of my favorites that I’ve read on KP :))  best of luck!! <33

Mine’s a post-apocalyptic book about a girl with “amnesia”  (sort of?) who’s trying to survive while figuring out where she got there, because she can’t remember the end of the world, which is kinda a big detail lolll

Ohmygosh, my sister had Limes disease…  I’m so sorry, i hope you feel well.  I actually just got over covid so i’m definitely not going to get to 50k with all this crazy makeup work… :((  oh well.  i’m forming better writing habits though, so that’s the important part XD

i’ll be praying for you Daisy <33  u tOtalLy  got this!!!!

what we do in life echoes in eternity
                    -gladiator, 2000

Daisy Torres
                    @daisy-torres

@nova21 Haha no problem! I’m bad at responding either too quick or days later XD

Awww that literally made my day!!! Thank youuu <33

I remember yours too!! (well, the idea anyhow XD) Yours sounds like a very inventive and creative idea for a dystopian!!! I normally don’t like the dystopian genre much because most of the time they feel like a blend of Maze Runner and Hunger games, but yours sounds very creative and honestly has me intrigued!

Oh my worddd you poor thing! I totally feel you though!! I feel so unaccomplished at this point T_T It’s definitely helping my habits too, which is really good because I kinda took a break after finishing another novel and have struggled getting back on track since XD I’m so glad it’s helping you too!!

Did your poor sister recover?? What did y’all do to get her better? I got some blood tested (fun, I know XD) and turned up negative for Lymes. Idk what I have lol, but I am getting better, so thanks a TON for the prayers!!!

Girl right back at you!!! Thank you so much <333

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >