What happened to KP Critiques?

Home Page Forums General Site Info Questions and Support What happened to KP Critiques?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Samuel P. Robbins
    @samuel-p-robbins
      • Total Posts: 7

Hey, I’m Samuel Robbins, a writer who submitted to KP from time to time back in the day. I had two Kingdom Pen Critiques published… I was looking to submit another passage of my newer WIP for critique but I’m finding the option is no longer there. Did KP discontinue this line or what? Just curious. I’d like to see it brought back if so. I’m sure there are plenty of young authors looking to have their work critiqued.

Kathleen
      @kathleenramm
        • Total Posts: 635

@samuel-p-robbins

Hey Sam!

Yeah, KP Critiques has been put on hold. Mainly because, to put it blatantly, my sister was the one doing critiques but she moved on to other things, so we currently don’t have anyone able to critique work at the moment.

Though I do know that some people here on the forum who like to critique each others’ stories so you could share the google doc link to your WIP excerpt in a forum post and ask for people’s opinions and critiques.

Samuel P. Robbins
        @samuel-p-robbins
          • Total Posts: 7

@kathleenramm

Thanks for your response!

Yeah, I figured something like that had happened. That’s totally okay! Hopefully someone will volunteer or something for critiques someday. Until then this should work. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        >