The Proposal

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Genre-Writing Romance The Proposal

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Abigail.M.
    @abigail-m
      • Total Posts: 1242

@gracie-j

Thank you for telling me:) *puts three on list to watch* I am definitely going to!:D

SeekJustice
      @seekjustice
        • Total Posts: 3365

@lydia-s  @abigail-m @elfwing @gracie-j @everyonelsewhocommentedwhovebeenforgotten

This thread has been really fun to read! Sadly, I’ve never written a proposal scene before and I am not likely to write one any time soon 🙁 Only one pair of my characters canonically get married and its technically after the story ends. Maybe I could add in a proposal there, who knows?? The rest are all either too young or the story has no romance in it.

Hopefully I will get around to writing one soon, I have a book where I might need a couple , fingers crossed 😛

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Gracie J.
        @gracie-j
          • Total Posts: 1789

@abigail-m Of course!

@seekjustice
          Ooh, I hope you get to write a few one day, girl!!

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Lydia S.
          @lydia-s
            • Total Posts: 399

@iluvhim18

How fun!!! I wish you the best with it! 😀

@gracie-j

Agreed… Although a good Captain Wentworth ranks right up there with him in my opinion… 😉 (Yes, I am one of those crazy Persuasion fans. :P)

@abigail-m

Ah, yes, I do the same, mulling over scenes in my head over and over and over again. It’s lovely! 🙂

I hope you are able to write one or two someday, just for fun. They’re a blast! 😛 And I agree, those types of proposals are VERY fun!

Aww, thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed it. 😀 It needs work yet (*sigh*), but I’ll get to it eventually… If I can ever finish book one that is… *facepalm* XD

Lydia S.
            @lydia-s

@seekjustice

Aww, I hope you can write one soon!

Gracie J.
              @gracie-j
                • Total Posts: 1789

@lydia-s Ah, yes, Captain Wentworth! I can’t claim being as big a fan as you, but there is no doubt that his letter is one of Jane Austen’s best…anything!

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Lydia S.
                @lydia-s

@gracie-j

Indeed! A true masterpiece. 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                >