The Master’s Servants : Allegorical short stories

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Short Story Critiques The Master’s Servants : Allegorical short stories

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    @salome01w4g
      • Total Posts: 991

@shannon hmmm, well how’s this thought. I’m trying to give the back story all threw out the series. What’s your thought’s on that?

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 859

Ok, that make sense…the only thing that I would say is that it is a little difficult to understand how all the stories fit together. I think one post to just kinda tell what is going on might help. Writing out a list of questions readers might have could be helpful.
        I get what you are trying to do, and that would work too. I’m just telling you what I would do if I were you. 😉 Hope this is helpful!

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 859

@salome01W4G See above : )

Hannah
          @salome01w4g

@shannon yes it is helpful I will probably do that I just wanted to see what you thought about my first idea, Man I’ve gotten so much constructive feed back, I’m really excited. (well my grandad asked if I was doing okay mentally… he thought they were to dark… :/ 🙁 but my grandma and aunts asked if I had plagiarized they thought it was so good. 😀 XD )

Hannah
            @salome01w4g

My week has been a whirlwind and writing time was limited but some how I managed to pull off writing a back story for my short story series.

https://regeneratelifefarm.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-outcasts-reborn-short-story.html

@catwing
              @dragon-snapper @emily @shannon @his-instrument @ck4always @winter-rose

Hannah
              @salome01w4g

@catwing @dragon-snapper @emily @shannon @his-instrument @daeus @ck4always @winter-rose

I’m tagging people I’ve previously shared stories with so if you don’t want to be tagged lemme know!
                Anyways my 5th short story (finally) went live I will tell you I had REALLY bad writer’s block this time around.

https://regeneratelifefarm.blogspot.com/2017/09/mercy-house-short-story-5.html

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Hannah. Reason: link fail

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 1330

@salome01w4g Nice one! I think that might be the best you’ve written yet. I don’t really need to be tagged because I am subscribed to your blog and get emails for the new posts.

Hannah
                  @salome01w4g

@emily okay! Really? I’m glad you liked it!! 😀 🙂 I thought it was more eh, it was harder to write than the other ones.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  >