The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 6,581 total)
  • Author
    Light
    @lightoverdarkness6
      • Total Posts: 1643

@thearcaneaxiom

Yay!!!

šŸ™‚

Bwahahaā€¦ I meanā€¦ thanks!

XDXD we’re so mean to our characters lol…

Cool! Dylan is soo sweet, despite his current feelings on self worth! Tell me about the Villain.

Aww thanks <3! I’ve worked really hard on him. He’s probably my most developed character!

Ooh okay! So my villain. (I decided that his name is Vance Bone.) So…*spoiler* Vance kidnapped Dylan at a young age, intending to raise him as his own. He and his wife had a son, but unfortunately his son was stillborn, and he needed an heir to the organization that he had created. So Dylan grows up believing that he is Vance’s son. Vance had some animosity towards Dylan’s true parents, (Still figuring out what exactly happened), so that’s why he chose Dylan. Vance is cruel, coldhearted, hardworking, devoted to his work, and, he grows to love Dylan as his own. *Spoiler over*

I’m still figuring out a lot of things about his character. I’m pretty sure that he’s the hardest, heh.

What do you think so far?

@esther-c

Oh fun! Lol, multitasking. My greatest enemy. XDXD

#HugRikerSquad

TheArcaneAxiom
      @thearcaneaxiom
        • Total Posts: 1299

@lightoverdarkness6

Ooh okay! So my villain. (I decided that his name is Vance Bone.) Soā€¦*spoiler* Vance kidnapped Dylan at a young age, intending to raise him as his own. He and his wife had a son, but unfortunately his son was stillborn, and he needed an heir to the organization that he had created. So Dylan grows up believing that he is Vanceā€™s son. Vance had some animosity towards Dylanā€™s true parents, (Still figuring out what exactly happened), so thatā€™s why he chose Dylan. Vance is cruel, coldhearted, hardworking, devoted to his work, and, he grows to love Dylan as his own. *Spoiler over*

That sounds awesome! I like the name, simple and gets the point across. That sounds like a really good heart stringer. He somehow found his way to dark places that eventually led him to being a crime lord, he dealt with the pain of loss of a child, and I assume it wasn’t the first time he’s dealt with great grief. He kidnap’s a child, raises that child as his own, comes to love that child, teaches him his ways. From what I’ve read and heard of Dylan so far, it sounds like his eventuality is getting out of all of that. If Vance really loves him, will he feel betrayed? Will he go after Dylan, and pull him back in. Will he be so mad, that he seeks to take his beloved adopted son’s life? Will he let go, realizing that Dylan wants another path, and accepts it? Many or all at once? So many possibilities to really get people to feel the feels! I hope your able to work him out well, he sounds awesome!

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Esther
        @esther-c
          • Total Posts: 3431

@thearcaneaxiom

Maybe donā€™t push that multi tasking too far though, your not a Shalā€™leā€¦ unless you areā€¦ ???? XD

Wellā€¦

Last time I checked I was not a Shalā€™leā€¦

XD

Write what should not be forgotten. ā€” Isabel Allende

TheArcaneAxiom
          @thearcaneaxiom

@esther-c

Oh, ok, that’s good:) We always need to check ourselves every now and then as to whether or not we are something other than human, cause you never know! Lol!

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Esther
            @esther-c
              • Total Posts: 3431

@thearcaneaxiom

Lol. Right šŸ˜‰

@lightoverdarkness6

Oh fun! Lol, multitasking. My greatest enemy. XDXD

XDXD

Write what should not be forgotten. ā€” Isabel Allende

Light
              @lightoverdarkness6

@thearcaneaxiom

Aww thanks!! <3<3 That made my day! Yeah, I’m still figuring all that out. I think he’ll be hurt at first, and then maybe by the end of the book he’ll except Dylan’s choice. šŸ¤”

#HugRikerSquad

TheArcaneAxiom
                @thearcaneaxiom

@lightoverdarkness6

Yeah, I think that’s probably the best arch. It is very simple, and somewhat common, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be done really well, it fits the situation and themes the best. And if done well, as I’m sure you’ll be able, I think it will add up for a really good story worth the read!

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings
                    • Total Posts: 2974

@lightoverdarkness6

Hi light!!

I was busy this morning XD

How are you?

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Light
                    @lightoverdarkness6

@mineralizedwritings

I’m great! How r you?

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous
                        • Total Posts: 8156

@lightoverdarkness6. Hey girl!!! Couldn’t be on earlier today bc of cleaning the house and going to the store with my Dad, but what’s up? How’s life? How’s writing? šŸ˜ŠšŸ’•šŸ˜ŠšŸ’•

MineralizedWritings
                        @mineralizedwritings
                          • Total Posts: 2974

@lightoverdarkness6

Great! I’m pretty good, just went to micheals and the dollar store so automatically pretty good day lol. I got some better skin color markers so now my people won’t look orangey XD

@freedomwriter76

Hey your on too!

How’s it going?

(for both of you)

Have you guys been writing at all?

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

TheArcaneAxiom
                          @thearcaneaxiom

Hi ya’ll, I just got on again, and then tried going to Recent Topics, but got an error, I reloaded the sight, but got the same thing. Is this just me, or is does anyone else have the same issue?

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings. Hey Min!!! šŸ˜ŠšŸ’•

Ooh, sounds like a fun day! šŸ˜‰

Things are going well! I’m doing better these days…glad things are brightening up around here. šŸ˜

How are you doing? šŸ™‚

I’ve been writing a bit!!! How about you? šŸ˜

Ooh, I’ve actually been working on this scene a bit (and about to try and work on it some more!!!), so here you go!!! What I have so far! šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜šŸ˜

ā€œNo! Wait!ā€ Leo screamed, reaching for the cellar door.

But it slammed closed, sending a gust of air, and Leo slipped on the stairs and slid to the floor on his stomach.

His body ached, still raw, bleeding, and bruised from the beating Frida had given him only moments ago.

Leo pressed his cheek against the cold concrete floor, fighting back tears.

The cellar was dark, cramped, and coldā€¦no wonder Reuben hated it so much.

Leo wanted to scream in anger and agony, but no one on earth or in heaven would even hear or care.

He believed in a God, he believed in the God, but did he believe in a good God?

Not in a million years.

Leoā€™s fists clenched tighter, and he pressed them against the floor, even though his bandaged and bleeding wrists protested.

Who cared if it hurt?

Pain made him forgetā€¦pain made him numbā€¦pain was what he deserved.

Against Leoā€™s own will, tears escaped his closed eyelids and coursed down his cheeks.

No matter how hard he tried to do betterā€¦how good he tried to beā€¦the reality remained the sameā€¦the truth didnā€™t changeā€¦Leo had failed his brothers in countless ways.

Even now, who knew if they were alive?

His uncleā€¦his parentsā€¦they could find his brothers at any momentā€¦.hurt themā€¦maybe even kill themā€¦and there was nothing Leo could do to stop it.

He was supposed to protect themā€¦he was supposed to keep them safeā€¦and he had failed completely.

Leo slowly sat up, opening his eyes, tears blurring his vision, and looked up at the ceiling of the cellar.

Heā€™d long ago lost the faith and innocence of a child.

Heā€™d long ago lost the relentless hope and optimism of a child.

Heā€™d once seen the world as a bright placeā€¦full of hopeā€¦full of sunshine and rainbows.

He had been so wrong.

But stillā€¦there was something inside of himā€¦a restless, unrelenting, desperate ache for what he had so long ago lost.

Because deep down inside, Leo wanted childlike faith again.

Leo groaned, grabbing tufts of his wavy awry hair, pulling it, distracting himself from his thoughts.

Even if he did want faithā€¦even if he did want hopeā€¦even if he did want happiness againā€¦did he really even deserve to have those things?

His brothers were hidingā€¦at risk of being found and hurt once againā€¦and Leo couldnā€™t even keep them safe. And even if he could, he would fail. He hadā€¦over and over again.

People said his mother would be proud to see how he had taken care of Joshua, Jakob, Reuben, and Wolfgangā€¦but Leoā€¦Leo knew differently.

His mother wouldnā€™t be proud of him for any reasonā€¦sheā€™d be ashamed.

Leo wrapped his arms around himself, burying his face in his knees, letting his tears fall.

He was aloneā€¦bruisedā€¦bleedingā€¦achingā€¦failing to be everything he was supposed to be.

But…yeah…šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Anonymous

@thearcaneaxiom. I’m having the same issue. It’s happened many times before. šŸ˜†

KP is just down a bit, that’s all. šŸ˜Š

Anonymous

@thearcaneaxiom. Hello, though! How are you doing this fine afternoon? šŸ˜

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 6,581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >