The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 6,581 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@keilah-h. Haha, yeah, probably, but he’ll get over it. 🤣

Lol…sounds like you need to be careful around the characters you write about! 😜

Yeah, I’m taking Introduction To Logic, and telling the difference between fallacies is my favorite part so far. 🙂

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 4743

@freedomwriter76 Lol. I mean, most of them are really quite nice once you get to know them, but we’re talking about dragons that are 21 feet on average. So “baby” wouldn’t apply anyway……

I mean, it took a while for them to get used to being called “cute” though. I don’t think they thought it was a word that could describe them.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Esther
        @esther-c
          • Total Posts: 3431

@freedomwriter76

Is it that obvious…?????? XD

Maybe…

XD 😀

@mineralizedwritings

Yep… slow teaching…

XD

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12
            • Total Posts: 6645

@lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @princesachronicle22 @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else anyone on?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. YEP! 😁 For a bit at least! 😉

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 noice!! Wazzup?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. EH…nothin’ much. XD Finally getting my energy back from being sick, woo-hoo!

But yeah…also plotting stuff for the character castle, lol, for Hitchens. 🤐🤐🤐

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 GASP HITCHENS

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

whaley
                    @whalekeeper
                      • Total Posts: 3149

@freedomwriter76

Is your logic book written by Nance? Because he’s the absolute best.

“Everything is a mountain”

TheArcaneAxiom
                      @thearcaneaxiom
                        • Total Posts: 1299

@esther-c

Those characters are actually from a tv series called Avatar the Last Airbender. I know you said read/write, but this show specifically is something very special, and has quality character writing that you rarely see anywhere else in any other media. I highly recommend it! The quality goes beyond that of the characters as well, the worldbuilding is simple, but amazing, and the show is altogether beautiful. It can be appreciated for all ages, and the themes can get deeper and deeper every time you watch it!

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

TheArcaneAxiom
                        @thearcaneaxiom

@keilah-h

Yeah! I actually do have some fractal-like creatures in my world. They are currently simply called the phantoms. They are a the 4 dimensional creatures that took Tailen. I don’t know if you read about that or not, but they are indeed fractaline in nature. When they take Tailen, they touch his whole self in and out with what he can’t pinpoint as hands, paws, claws, tentacles. Their 4 dimensional nature also makes this impossible to pinpoint, but still, part of the reason he can’t figure it out is because they are touching him with fractaline appendages. recursive sharp tentacles on tentacles on tentacles. I do want to make more creatures like this though, I’m glad you pointed that out!

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

TheArcaneAxiom
                          @thearcaneaxiom

@whalekeeper

XD Yeees, numbers with personalities. 5 is a nasty little girl, but 7 manages to keep her in check.

Haha, lol, yep. Personally I think 5 is the lone wolf, but is very wise. 6 loves attention, and is a true party goer. Then 7 is very antisocial, but likes to mess with people from time to time, but only to humble them, and help them learn.

Uncle Iroh!! I knew a girl who would start all her essays with his quotes.

Yeah! Iroh quotes are the best of the best! Legitimately true sage advice, unlike a lot of mentor characters that just a cut out fortune teller. Have you watched the show?

Esther
                            @esther-c
                              • Total Posts: 3431

@thearcaneaxiom

Oh, yes!! I’ve heard of Avatar multiple times before. I knew that the names you mentioned sounded familiar. 😉 I’ve heard really good things about it. If I ever get the chance, I’ll try to watch it!! 🙂

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@thearcaneaxiom I JUST “BINGED” THAT SHOW THE OTHER NIGHT!!! I fell in love with Zuko XD XD

I put quotations cuz the way I watch shows is I sometimes skip to my favorite parts and sometimes whole episodes 😅 but I do mostly watch the whole show, it’s just how I watch stuff.

but bruh it was sooo good

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

TheArcaneAxiom
                                @thearcaneaxiom

@godlyfantasy12

YEAH!!! On my list, it is truly the greatest show of all time!!! I hope you get to watch it soon @esther-c !!!

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 6,581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >