The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 6,581 total)
  • Author
    Light
    @lightoverdarkness6
      • Total Posts: 1643

@freedomwriter76

Awww!!! I love those titles, pics, and the Steve moodboard!! <3<3

So are the 3 fan-fics all the same one as a series, or are they separate??

#HugRikerSquad

TheArcaneAxiom
      @thearcaneaxiom
        • Total Posts: 1299

@otherworldlyhistorian

“As for me I just donโ€™t enjoy math once it becomes as calculatery as the part of precalc I am on is.”

Yeah, I understand, again though, that’s not what math truly is. Proper rigor is necessary when pursuing math, but because of school and general stigma, the majority of people assume that math is just the calculatery part. Take Topology for example, the rigorous calculation is there, but it can also be simply seen in an intuitive light, without calculation. You need the calculation if you want to pursue it yes, but the concepts can be more appreciated to the general eye, and when you see it, you may ask why this is the way it is, you want to find understanding, not sit down and crunch numbers. So many that don’t like math I think would if they were taught about it in the right light, but I do understand it’s not everyone’s thing. I just want to clear the misconception of math.

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

MineralizedWritings
        @mineralizedwritings
          • Total Posts: 2974

@otherworldlyhistorian

It is so cool that you do ASL. My school offers it. I donโ€™t personally take the class but I know some people who do and really like it. Sometimes the high-level ASL groups will do songs at one of the assembly things. (most of you homeschool guys probably donโ€™t know what I am talking about but there will basically be some times when everyone gathers in the auditorium and our schoolโ€™s band or other groups (like the swimmers VS wrestlers wrestling match (which is kind of funny to watch)) will do stuff.

Cool! I stopped public in 7th grade, so yeah I never fully experienced that. I did play clarinet in a band though, that was really fun. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Also in terms of going to a secular school environment, youโ€™ll be fine. I mean you will have to go to secular land eventually (well technically you could but I donโ€™t really feel like God wants us to just spend our whole lives in Christian bubbles (It would literally be impossible to fulfil the great commission)).

Totally agree, I’m just nervous. In the past, I’ve actually had a much easier time finding friends in non christian environments, the only super close christian friend I’ve ever had was my sister. But I mean that was awhile ago, before people in school discovered uh… they could voluntarily lose there innocence? I mean I saw a shift in the 6th grade in how people talked/acted, but it was nothing compared to my sister highschool.

I think that you will be fine (maybe a little clueless at first but youโ€™ll probably figure it out soon enough). I will say that my best advice is to be yourself (unless you are a super bad person ๐Ÿ™ƒ) and to not be one of those people that is like a modern-day Pharisee.

Lol yeah, good advice.

And yeah, I’m not the type to be a modern day pharisee XD

I just kinda avoid people who are doing stuff I disagree with, and I like to ask if I can share the gospel with somebody before I try, so they have a chance to say no.

Do you do public school?

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Otherworldly Historian
          @otherworldlyhistorian
            • Total Posts: 229

@mineralizedwritings

Do you do public school?

Basically. I have spent my entire k-7 school in public school. I chose my counties virtual option during covid. Now (9/10) I go to a magnet school which is a type of public school. Mine is actually kind of competitive to get into and basically is full of a bunch of nerdy people.

So yes I am a public school person.

If you have any questions I could try to answer them.

Through darkness,
            light shines brightest

Esther
            @esther-c
              • Total Posts: 3431

@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @otherworldlyhistorian @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else

Hey, yโ€™all!!

Anyone on? ๐Ÿ™ƒ I can chat for about a half hour.

Write what should not be forgotten. โ€” Isabel Allende

MineralizedWritings
              @mineralizedwritings

@esther-c

Hello! What are you up too?

TheArcaneAxiom
                @thearcaneaxiom

@esther-c

What topic of chatting would be your desire?

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 8156

@esther-c. Hey girl!!! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป How are you doing today? ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• I’m open to chat!!!

Esther
                    @esther-c

Oh, boy! Weโ€™ve got a whole gang here! ๐Ÿ˜œ

@mineralizedwritings

Hello! What are you up too?

Hey! Not much really. Just sitting around and waiting until we have to leave for choir. Lol. In a broader sense, I am procrastinating on editing my draft. XD And trying to come up with a story to write for my mom for her birthday. (Which I am not succeeding at right now XD)

What about you?

@thearcaneaxiom

What topic of chatting would be your desire?

*ponders*

โ€ฆ

*ponders some more*

idk.

XD

Umโ€ฆ something interesting. XD

@freedomwriter76

Hey girl!!! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป How are you doing today? ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• Iโ€™m open to chat!!!

Hey! Iโ€™m good!! Thx! Waiting for the weekendโ€ฆ XD How are you?

MineralizedWritings
                      @mineralizedwritings

@esther-c

Hey! Not much really. Just sitting around and waiting until we have to leave for choir.

Fun fun! I did band because I’ve never been much of a singer. XD

Lol. In a broader sense, I am procrastinating on editing my draft. XD And trying to come up with a story to write for my mom for her birthday. (Which I am not succeeding at right now XD)

Cool! I actually like editing! XD you don’t?

What about you?

Rn listening to the httyd soundtrac and about to work on some sign language assignments. After that I’m planning on filming a speedpaint, but it’s just prep rn. I have to finish the sketch and that’ll take awhile.

Anonymous

@esther-c. Glad to hear it!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š You’re very welcome!!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• Haha, yeah, the weekend never gets here fast enough! ๐Ÿคฃ

I’m doing alright. Recovering from being sick right now. ๐Ÿ˜… Doing a lot better today but still not quite at 100% yet, but I’m getting there. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Other than that, I’m doing pretty good. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

TheArcaneAxiom
                          @thearcaneaxiom

@esther-c

Happy B day to your mom!

Hmmm, something interesting, are you interested in discussing whether or not we live in a universe that is completely derived from math, or something else, and maybe applying that into writing?

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6.

Awww!!! I love those titles, pics, and the Steve moodboard!! <3<3

So are the 3 fan-fics all the same one as a series, or are they separate??

Aww, thanks!!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Welll…they all fit into my AU that I have going (still have Civil War, Infinity War, etc, just the timing and some other things are changed) but they’re different stories.

The first fic takes place shortly AFTER Civil War, but the Avengers haven’t completely broken up yet (bc it’s an AU…๐Ÿคฃ), the second one takes place 1 year later when Steve/Natasha/Alex/etc are on the run, and the 3rd fic takes place a year after The Snap happened, which means 2 years after the second fic.

The first and second fics both have the main villain Viola that I’ve made, whilst the third one has a previous side villain and a new villain as the main villains.

They follow a cohesive story, but they’re different stories at the same time, like, not the exact same each time.

I hope I answered your question…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†

If not, I’m sorry. I can try to explain more…I’m just really bad at explaining this stuff, lol. ๐Ÿคฃ

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings.

Yepp! Pretty sure. My sister took it to replace pre-calc I think?

Huh! ๐Ÿค” The more you know! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜

Esther
                                @esther-c

@mineralizedwritings

Fun fun! I did band because Iโ€™ve never been much of a singer. XD

Cool! I do band as well. I find it so much easier to play with a bunch of other instruments than on my own. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cool! I actually like editing! XD you donโ€™t?

Wellโ€ฆ I kind of do. XD Itโ€™s more a love-hate relationship. Once I start doing it, I know I wonโ€™t procrastinate as much. I know what needs to be done to the draft, itโ€™s just a lot. ๐Ÿ˜… (In my opinion. Itโ€™s probably easier to fix than Iโ€™m making it sound. XD)

Rn listening to the httyd soundtrac and about to work on some sign language assignments. After that Iโ€™m planning on filming a speedpaint, but itโ€™s just prep rn. I have to finish the sketch and thatโ€™ll take awhile.

Awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€

@freedomwriter76

Iโ€™m doing alright. Recovering from being sick right now. ๐Ÿ˜… Doing a lot better today but still not quite at 100% yet, but Iโ€™m getting there. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Other than that, Iโ€™m doing pretty good. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

Sorry to hear that. ๐Ÿฅฒ

Iโ€™ve gotten a cold over the past few days, but Iโ€™m getting much better. Itโ€™s just that time of year. ๐Ÿ™‚

@thearcaneaxiom

Happy B day to your mom!

Thx! I know sheโ€™d say thanks as well. (But I canโ€™t tell her that you said it cuz then itโ€™d kind of give away what Iโ€™m making her for her b-day. ๐Ÿ˜Š)

ย Hmmm, something interesting, are you interested in discussing whether or not we live in a universe that is completely derived from math, or something else, and maybe applying that into writing?

๐Ÿ˜ถ

What a deep subjectโ€ฆ

XDXD

Jk. ๐Ÿ˜€

Maybe we could chat aboutโ€ฆ Oooh! I know. So this is a question for everyone else as well:

@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings

What is your favorite type of character to read and/or write?

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 6,581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >