The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 6,581 total)
  • Author
    MineralizedWritings
    @mineralizedwritings
      • Total Posts: 2973

@gwyndalf-the-wise

I’ll have to look at that, thanks!

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Gwyndalf the Wise
      @gwyndalf-the-wise
        • Total Posts: 404

@freedomwriter76

I’m doing better today, thanks for asking. =)
        I’m mostly just tired. definitely not because I stayed up too late drawing characters

XD I don’t remember who all from Rocket’s group “dies”. I know Quill and Groot do, Gamora’s already dead…they hadn’t met Mantis yet, right? So…that just leaves him with the blue guy with red tattoos. XD That’s gonna be an interesting combo.

@mineralizedwritings

Glad I could help!

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
        (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@mineralozedwritings AHHHHHHH IT LOOKS SO GOOOOOOOOD I CANNOT WAIT TILL U FINISH IT!! Like Ik that’ll be a while but I wanna read it!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@mineralizedwritings.

Yeah I get ya. It’s kinda gloomy here, idk that just effects my mood so much. If you ever need somebody to talk too, I’m here! 😀

Yeah…it’s been kinda cloudy and cold here, but today the sun was out a bit more. 🥰 The weather affects my mood for sure. 😅 Aww, thanks Min!!! And the same for you. If you ever need to talk about literally anything, I’m here to listen. 💖💖💖

Nice! My dad has two electrics and an acoustic. His guitars are super cool imo, but he doesn’t play them anymore 😥

Yeah…My Dad stopped for a long time too…

*GASPS*

OH MY GOODNESS, MIN!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT!!! Your art is soooo good, and I just love Tauren and Lesli so much!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍😍

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 8156

@gwyndalf-the-wise.

I’m doing better today, thanks for asking. =)
              I’m mostly just tired.

Of course! 😀 Glad to hear that you’re doing better!!! 🥰🥰🥰

I understand being tired…heh…😅

XD I don’t remember who all from Rocket’s group “dies”. I know Quill and Groot do, Gamora’s already dead…they hadn’t met Mantis yet, right? So…that just leaves him with the blue guy with red tattoos. XD That’s gonna be an interesting combo.

They actually did know Mantis, and Drax (the blue guy with red tattoos) also “snapped”…Rocket is living with Steve, Natasha, Ryo (a character of mine, he’s only 5 years old, lol), and Rhodey in the Avengers Compound…😂😂😂

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 ugh Ryo is sooo cute 😭

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Gwyndalf the Wise
                @gwyndalf-the-wise
                  • Total Posts: 404

@freedomwriter76

XD That sounds like complete and utter chaos. I love it.

@mineralizedwritings

GIRL your picture didn’t load before and I didn’t see it. *Sigh*
                  I love the way you’re doing it!!! The layout is really cool! *proceeds to stare at that amazingness for the next five minutes*

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
                  (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

Light
                  @lightoverdarkness6
                    • Total Posts: 1643

@freedomwriter76

Ahhh I LOVE that moodboard!!! It’s SO GOOD!!! And so Heartbreaking 😭😭😭!!

Aww Rocket and Ryo together So CUTE and hilarious 😂😍!

You and @mineralizedwritings are learning the Guitar!? Awesome!! My Dad used to play, but doesn’t anymore 😢. I want to learn too!

@esther-c

Oooh love it!! Ah he sounds like a very conflicting character ;)!

@mineralizedwritings

OMG GIRL!!!! You drew that?!?! That’s amazing!!! (And girl, his hand looks awesome ;)!

That’s so cool that you’re learning the guitar! I want to learn too!

#HugRikerSquad

Esther
                    @esther-c
                      • Total Posts: 3428

@freedomwriter76

I feel kinda conflicted about him already…

Like, I understand his motive, but the means…not good means, I’m assuming…😅😅😅

Yeah… His motive and his means are kind of twisted, actually. 😅 Like, in the sin-cursed world we live in, we can never achieve peace. Len thinks he can. And the ways he tries are just wrong. For example, one time, he puts the group (Ami, Ev and their families) in jail. Ev was like “We didn’t even get a trial!”

And Len: “Having a trial would only cause more tension. We want peace.”

(Not quite verbatim, but you get the point.)

I was like: Len! Your worldview is so twisted!

This is why I am thankful that we Americans can still live in a country where we are innocent until proven guilty. And in which we are promised a trial.

I’m considering giving him a redemption arc. But I’m not entirely sure yet.

@lightoverdarkness6

Oooh love it!! Ah he sounds like a very conflicting character ;)!

Thanks!

He definitely is!

@mineralizedwritings

That looks amazing!!! What kind of pen did you use?

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

MineralizedWritings
                      @mineralizedwritings

@esther-c

Thanks! Micron style pens mostly, and a calligraphy pen. It looks darker than it actually is because I cleaned it up in photoshop.

@lightoverdarkness6

Thanks!

You should learn with us! It would be so much fun! My parents aren’t teaching me so I’m just using a free lesson series on youtube.

@gwyndalf-the-wise

Thanks you so much! 🙂

@freedomwriter76

Yeah, that weather 🙄 its all cloudy out lately. We have these bright lights that mimic sunlight, but I have to use more than one and it doesn’t always help.

Thanks girl! So glad you like it 😀😁

Light
                        @lightoverdarkness6

@mineralizedwritings

Thanks!

You should learn with us! It would be so much fun! My parents aren’t teaching me so I’m just using a free lesson series on Youtube.

You’re welcome!! Okay! I’ll ask my dad if I can use his to practice with! What is the Youtube channel called?

@esther-c

Wow, he does sound interesting! And conflicting lol. XD I can totally see Ev getting fired up about that.

I’m struggling on figuring out my villain’s motive and personality lol. Yours sounds a bit like him tho! Lol

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
                          @mineralizedwritings

@lightoverdarkness6

Here’s a link to the day one course, the rest are there somewhere:

He doesn’t show how to hold a guitar or pick, so I had to look at separate videos for that.

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 I found an adorable song from a Netflix musical (all the songs are so cool/cute!! Especially our God is an Awesome God/God Only Knows

And now I wanna watch the musical lol, but anyway, I thought this song might fit Yalls charries too! It fits for Ara and November so we’ll (especially School AU Ara, but if normal Ara wasn’t oblivious it would fit her too.)

it’s called Good Enough from the musical A Week Away

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Esther
                              @esther-c
                                • Total Posts: 3428

@mineralizedwritings

Thanks! Micron style pens mostly, and a calligraphy pen. It looks darker than it actually is because I cleaned it up in photoshop.

Ok, cool!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Light
                                @lightoverdarkness6

@godlyfantasy12

OMG that is all of my charries!! Aww thank you for sharing! All of my characters are Calvin and the other girl that thinks that she’s not good enough at the beginning of my book, and then by the end they’re the other two teens that know how much they’re worth (lol now I really want to watch it now!)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Light.

#HugRikerSquad

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 6,581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >