The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 6,581 total)
  • Author
    Gwyndalf the Wise
    @gwyndalf-the-wise
      • Total Posts: 404

@felicity

It seems she has. I went back to my introduction post and tried to click on her profile, but her name says ‘Anonymous’ now and is entirely grey, and doesn’t link to a profile.

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
      (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 4732

@gwyndalf-the-wise @felicity Weird. I’ve seen that happen a couple times lately.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. @keilah-h. @esther-c. @lightoverdarkness6. @mineralizedwritings. @gwyndalf-the-wise. @anyone-else-that-wants-to-see-this.

Sooo…I made a collage/moodboard for two people as a sort of joint board, more like a collage, lol, but it also has quotes, so it counts as a moodboard…I think. ๐Ÿ˜‚

And I have a small list of songs that’s for them…hehe…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

Sooo…here’s “A&D”!!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅฐ

And here’s some songs that make me think of them/their relationship together as brothers…๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’–

Those Nights by Skillet

Believe by Skilletย (Some of the lyrics are in the middle of the board…)

The Older I Get (Acoustic) by Skilletย (This one, just…๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ)

Say Goodbye by Skillet

People Change by For King & Country

Gwyndalf the Wise
          @gwyndalf-the-wise

@freedomwriter76

AHHHH I LOVE THEM ALREADY!!! XD

…this seems like it’s going to be an interesting exploration of sibling relationships…but then it ends tragically. *sadness*

THOSE SONGS. *cries*

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12
              • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 NOOOOOOO ๐Ÿ˜ญ WHYYY U DO THIS TO ME?!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

Esther
              @esther-c
                • Total Posts: 3428

@freedomwriter76

So cool!!! Love the black&white aesthetic!!

Which brothers are these? And whatโ€™s their story?

Write what should not be forgotten. โ€” Isabel Allende

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 4732

@freedomwriter76 Adolphus and Dietrich, yeahhhh! They end up being great characters in the end.

My friend loves Skillet’s music. I’ve listened to like four of their songs, and two of those were because of her. I’ll have to ask her if she’s heard those songs sometime.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Esther
                  @esther-c
                    • Total Posts: 3428

@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise @anyone-else-interested

*clears throat*

Dear fellow Keepersโ€ฆ

I present to youโ€ฆ

The one and onlyโ€ฆ

*drum roll*

Derek Len! (My villain/antag in The Endoxos Trilogy)

Yepโ€ฆ I made a moodboard for him!!

Iโ€™m not entirely sure on his backstory yet, so thatโ€™s what made making his moodboard so hard. But I have succeeded! *hazah!*

All I know about his past is this:

*spoiler alert*

Lenโ€™s ultimate goal is peace for all, because of something that happened in his past (havenโ€™t figured that out yet). His brother seeks the same thing, but he went about it a different way. This causes conflict between the two. The only way they talk now is argumentative.

But soonโ€ฆ

Bayron his brother dies.

Obviously Ami and Ev have to take Bayronโ€™s place, yada yada yadaโ€ฆ

Before the Orb, both Bayron and Derek knew they had to do something about Aletheia. She was leaving her roots. Bayron thought up the Orb, but Derek didnโ€™t agree. They split and Bayron put up the Orb as he searched for โ€œthe cureโ€. Derek, on the other hand, stayed away from the Orb. As the Orb closed in, Derek took control of Aletheia outside the Orb. He sought to bring peace to Aletheia. And Bayron only made it worse. Derek conquered more and more land outside of the Orb, his dream of peace slowly being fulfilled.

Until those โ€œinsidersโ€ decide to oppose him. When he finds out what their goal is, the fears from the past return. He hardens his heart against the truth. He determines the insiders will not succeed as long as he is in control. They will be crushed under his heel.

*spoiler ended*

I hope that makes sense. XD Itโ€™s not very fleshed out as you can tell, but Iโ€™m working on it! ๐Ÿ˜„

Write what should not be forgotten. โ€” Isabel Allende

Anonymous

@esther-c. I feelย kindaย conflicted about him already…

Like, I understand his motive, but the means…not good means, I’m assuming…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

@gwyndalf-the-wise
                      . @lightoverdarkness6. @godlyfantasy12. @mineralizedwritings. @felicity. @keilah-h. @anyone-else-that-I-am-horribly-forgetting-lol.

Hey all!!! Anyone on and wanna chat?

I’m currently trying to write the 3rd book in my Marvel Fanfic series…lol, even tho the first two aren’t even finished…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Kinda love it already, tho, and I came up with it today, lol. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–

Takes place in the 5 years of the Blip…hehe…Rocket is already being hilarious. ๐Ÿคฃ

MineralizedWritings
                      @mineralizedwritings
                        • Total Posts: 2973

@freedomwriter76

Hello!

Oh, fanfic sounds fun! No idea who Rocket is, but he sounds cool! lol

I’m learning guitar off the internet, any wisdom for a total beginner? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I can play an e major and a major as of rn

I play clarinet… so uh… bit different isn’t it XD

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings. Hey Min!!! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป Hope you’re doing well!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Yep, lots of fun!!! Rocket is a talking raccoon (that I think is an Alien??? I think??? ๐Ÿ˜‚) in the Marvel franchise…he’s always funny in the movies, lol, and the little boy I made, Ryo, keeps calling him “Kitty”. And Rocket hates it. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Girl…I am not the right person to ask. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚ I am simply looking at a paper full of the different simple chords and learning from the paper, lol. Any of the really good guitar stuff…I haven’t learned. I only fully remember the G chord…heh…I haven’t practiced guitar in a while…๐Ÿ˜…

And my Dad also teaches me…that’s the best way I learn. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅฐ

UGH…I wish I actually had good advice! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜… I’m very much a beginner too. ๐Ÿ˜‚

But if it would help, you could print out a list of Guitar chords like my Dad did for me…it’s been helpful, that way I just have to look at the list of chords, pick one, and practice it.

Otherwise tho…I’m SUCH a beginner too. We’re beginners at the same time! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

Gwyndalf the Wise
                          @gwyndalf-the-wise

@freedomwriter76

Hi! Ooooo Rocket during the Blip years? That’s… Oh boy. XD

@mineralizedwritings

Hmmm

I don’t know about learning guitar chords, but I know that if you use the site “Ultimate Guitarย  Tabs” you can look up songs on there, and they have the chords on there and if you hover your arrow over the chord names it’ll show you the tableture. Dunno if that helps.

MineralizedWritings
                            @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

I’m ok!

How are you doing?

Aww I like rocket lol I haven’t even met him he just sounds fun.

That’s great! honestly that’s how i learned a lot of clarinet. I had a list of fingerings, and when I came across some note I didn’t know I would look up the fingering for it. So yeah! Anyways, I think it’s awesome we are beginners at the same time! ๐Ÿ˜ That like never happens to me! I’m either already established or theirs nobody else doing what I’m doing ๐Ÿคฃ I found a free series on you-tube, but it only has ten days worth of lessons. I should get one for those chord sheets too!

My mom has a acoustic guitar she wasn’t playing, and was going to sell it ๐Ÿ˜ฎ so yeah I am preventing her from getting rid of it by learning it. My mom loves getting rid of stuff, it’s a running joke in our family ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ If we ask where something goes she’ll say “there a special place for thing like that” (Implying it belongs in the trash can Xd)

Anonymous

@gwyndalf-the-wise. Hey!!! How you doing today? ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

And yes, Rocket is going to be something in this fic…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@mineralizedwritings
                                . Glad you’re doing alright! ๐Ÿฅฐ

I’m doing really well today. The emotions kinda come and go, y’know? But I’m doing really well today. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Yes, it’s really cool!!! Guitar Beginners Unite!!! ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿป๐Ÿค›๐Ÿป

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Lol, well, at least you’re learning a new instrument! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have an electric, tho I wish I also had an acoustic…but I can use my Dad’s, so…I guess I kinda have one I can use…๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

MineralizedWritings
                                @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

Iโ€™m doing really well today. The emotions kinda come and go, yโ€™know? But Iโ€™m doing really well today. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Yeah I get ya. It’s kinda gloomy here, idk that just effects my mood so much. If you ever need somebody to talk too, I’m here! ๐Ÿ˜€

Lol, well, at least youโ€™re learning a new instrument! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have an electric, tho I wish I also had an acousticโ€ฆbut I can use my Dadโ€™s, soโ€ฆI guess I kinda have one I can useโ€ฆ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

Nice! My dad has two electrics and an acoustic. His guitars are super cool imo, but he doesn’t play them anymore ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Also super random, but can I show you something kinda exciting I’ve started on? This took a bit out of me so I might never do the next page, idk.

Do you know what scene this is?

It’s the opening scene of my book!!

Pls ignore Tauren’s hand, it looks weird ๐Ÿ˜‚

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 6,581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >