The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 6,581 total)
  • Author
    Gwyndalf the Wise
    @gwyndalf-the-wise
      • Total Posts: 404

@freedomwriter76

AGH NOOOO LEON!!! REVENGE IS A TERRIBLE MONSTER DON’T FUEL IT! *fights back the urge to literally shake some sense into him*

AGH RIKER NOOO!!! BUDDY, GOD’S ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU!!!

Have you ever read The Chronicles of Zion series? Some of your characters remind me of them. Then again it’s also a WWII story and the situations just might be what’s reminding me… *shrugs*

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
      (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

MineralizedWritings
      @mineralizedwritings
        • Total Posts: 2973

@lightoverdarkness6

Hey Min!! Hope you’re doing okay :).

Better now that I have another wip! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜€

That’s SO AWESOME that you started another WIP!! Haha, yeah, I totally get that! Yes, totally no pressure to share anything unless you want to. OH that sounds awesome!!! I wish you good luck!

Yeah! I’m super stoked!! Thanks! I’m really looking forwards to it, it’s my first dive into actually fantasy!!

Ahh that song for Lesli is so sad 😭😭!! Love it tho!

IKR!? πŸ˜₯ it’s so perfect at the same time!

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Esther
        @esther-c
          • Total Posts: 3428

@freedomwriter76

Didn’t notice you posted Riker’s part of the chapter!

POOR RIKER!! 😭

God loves you more than you could ever imagine!!

I just noticed that Ev and Riker have similar struggles. I think Riker’s is more guilt-related. Ev believes the lie that he is a failure. He longs for a father’s love. I just recently wrote a scene where he is really struggling with that. I was just like 😭! I’ll share it on here sometime soon.

Write what should not be forgotten. β€” Isabel Allende

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@mineralizedwritings.

Sounds like a great day! πŸ˜πŸ˜€ I have never seen any Marvel 😳

It was a great day!!! πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜‰ Aww, that’s okay. But, like, in myΒ TOTALLYΒ unbiased opinion, if you want to ever watch any Marvel, I’d start with the first Captain America movie. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

fanfics are great! I made one a long time ago, but haven’t connected with another series enough to do another one since.

They’re a lot of fun to make!!! I understand that. My old fanfics were Sonic The Hedgehog, lol. Now they’re all Marvel. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Little rough but not horrible! Did some schoolwork, cleaning/dishes, and some writing related stuff.

Glad you’re doing okay! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

I started another wip! I’ve pre-decided I’m not sharing any of the plot/charries πŸ˜‚ because I find I don’t write as well when I have other people’s opinions in mind XD But yeah, I’m super excited about it. Still working on the title, here’s the jist of it though:

β€œIn a world where hope is a tangible item, how far would you go to obtain it?”

AWESOME!!!! Oooohhhhhh…I love the sound of it!!! 😍😍😍😊😊😊 You’ll do AMAZING, girl!!! I just know it! I believe in you!!! πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’–

Also, found a new song for Lesli’s playlist! It’s called β€˜all this time’ by Britt Nicole, it has this part here–

I remember the moment, I remember the day,

I was only a girl, but I grew up that day

Like πŸ˜₯😭😭 So many of the lyrics in the song fit her story sooo well πŸ˜₯

I absolutely LOVE THAT SONG!!! It’s been a comfort for me for a long time now, and it reminds me of myself. πŸ˜…πŸ’•πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ’•

What are you working on in school these days?

Learning more about Adjectives and Adjective “forms” in Grammar, doing lots of Exponents in Algebra I (UGHHHHH!!! 😭😠), learning about the dynasties of Egypt in my Biblical Archaeology, learning about Genes and Chromosomes in Biology, and taking Latin American Spanish, learning how to Film a short movie, and every now and then practicing chords on my guitar, lol. πŸ˜‚

I’ve got a lot of school to do…but it goes fast if I just sit down and do it. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ Like, I finished before 11 AM this morning bc I started earlier and just went for it today, lol. πŸ˜‚

How about you? What are you doing in school? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

@loopylin

1. Peter Parker/ Spiderman (all 3)

2. Wanda, except in multiverse of madness. They ruined her in that movie >:[

3. T’Challa /Black Panther

Good choices. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

@lightoverdarkness6

Aww Thank you!! It’s actually in early March, but my mom has been asking me what I want to do so she can start planning ;). I wish I could invite you if I have a party πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…!

You’re very welcome!!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• Aww, cool! My birthday’s not for a while…lol. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

IKR!?!?

Yeah, Endgame is soooo good, but just so…πŸ’•πŸ˜­

Ugh Ikr?! And when he finally gets one 🀣🀣!

So adorable. πŸ’•πŸ˜‚πŸ’•πŸ˜‚

BEST PART IN THE WHOLE MOVIE πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£!

BAHAHAAHAAAA!!! YESSSS!!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Okay, cool!! Haha, I’d love to read it!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Aww, thanks!!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• Yeah, I’ll probably share it in a new Forum. πŸ˜πŸ’•

Yesss!! IKR!?!?! Who couldn’t love him!? πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’•

EXACTLY!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

Oh, and if you wanna see…here’s the Steve board I was making last night, Light!!! (Hey, that rhymed!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

Anonymous

@esther-c.

Didn’t notice you posted Riker’s part of the chapter!

I forgot to tag everyone. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

POOR RIKER!! 😭

God loves you more than you could ever imagine!!

AGHHH!!! IKR!?!?!?!? 😭😭😭 TELL HIM, SISTER!!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

I just noticed that Ev and Riker have similar struggles. I think Riker’s is more guilt-related. Ev believes the lie that he is a failure. He longs for a father’s love. I just recently wrote a scene where he is really struggling with that. I was just like 😭! I’ll share it on here sometime soon.

Aww, poor Ev!!! πŸ˜­πŸ’–πŸ˜­πŸ’–πŸ˜­ And yes, much of Riker’s is guilt related, but…it’s also from his abusive childhood too, and from his father and community that wanted nothing to do with him.

πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ˜–πŸ’”πŸ˜₯😞

Anonymous

@gwyndalf-the-wise.

AGH NOOOO LEON!!! REVENGE IS A TERRIBLE MONSTER DON’T FUEL IT! *fights back the urge to literally shake some sense into him*

AGH RIKER NOOO!!! BUDDY, GOD’S ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU!!!

TELL ‘EM, SISTER!!!! They need to hear it!!!πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’–πŸ˜­

Have you ever read The Chronicles of Zion series? Some of your characters remind me of them. Then again it’s also a WWII story and the situations just might be what’s reminding me… *shrugs*

I have not, but SO MANY people here on KP have recommended it to me and say my books remind them of The Chronicles of Zion…I hope they’re not too similar…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜–

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12
                  • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 LEEEON!! RIKERRRR!! ADOLPHUS!!!! LEEEOOO!!!!! 😭

I need more about Adolphus and Wolfgang and leooooo

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. AGHHH, IRK!?!?!?!? The poor babies!!!😭😭😭😭😭

Esther
                    @esther-c
                      • Total Posts: 3428

@freedomwriter76

That moodboard looks awesome!!!

Some of those quotes remind me of Ev!! (As you can see, I’ve just wrote a chapter from his POV. Lol)

Write what should not be forgotten. β€” Isabel Allende

Anonymous

@esther-c.

That moodboard looks awesome!!!

Aww, thank you so much!!! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Some of those quotes remind me of Ev!! (As you can see, I’ve just wrote a chapter from his POV. Lol)

Ooh, cool!!! (Haha, yeah, I can tell, but I don’t mind. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•)

MineralizedWritings
                        @mineralizedwritings
                          • Total Posts: 2973

@freedomwriter76

AWESOME!!!! Oooohhhhhh…I love the sound of it!!! 😍😍😍😊😊😊 You’ll do AMAZING, girl!!! I just know it! I believe in you!!! πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’–

Thanks!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• 😁

Learning more about Adjectives and Adjective β€œforms” in Grammar, doing lots of Exponents in Algebra I (UGHHHHH!!! 😭😠), learning about the dynasties of Egypt in my Biblical Archaeology, learning about Genes and Chromosomes in Biology, and taking Latin American Spanish, learning how to Film a short movie, and every now and then practicing chords on my guitar, lol. πŸ˜‚

Latin American Spanish? Cool! Genes and chromosomes are so cool!

What do you film om? A phone? (have you seen those super cool phone tripods?!)

I’m actually going to attempt to learn guitar by myself, any wisdom? 🀣

I’ve got a lot of school to do…but it goes fast if I just sit down and do it. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ Like, I finished before 11 AM this morning bc I started earlier and just went for it today, lol. πŸ˜‚

IKR? That’s what I always tell myself,Β  it really goes fast when you make yourself do it.

How about you? What are you doing in school? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Lot’s of history reading atm, our book is giant and my professor has presentations for us to watch too. What I really don’t like about it is that the information is spread over different places, so notes don’t turn out as organized as I’d like. It’s interesting though!

Asl probably takes up the second most time, there is sooo much vocab to remember XD

And I very much despise my algebra two class, I suppose you would understand because of your algebra one.

I’m researching how dictatorships start for my english project, and I can’t seem to find enough articles… little concerned I need to pick a new topic before its too late. I found a great article but the link is broken now πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯ and I need like 10 sources anyways 😭

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Gwyndalf the Wise
                          @gwyndalf-the-wise
                            • Total Posts: 404

@freedomwriter76

Ooo, that moodboard for Steve looks really good!!

I have not, but SO MANY people here on KP have recommended it to me and say my books remind them of The Chronicles of Zion…I hope they’re not too similarβ€¦πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜–

Oh girl, don’t worry about it! XD Honestly, it’s a compliment, those characters are really well developed and the books show a lot of the history from a lot of different perspectives. That’s why they remind me of yours. Having read both (or at least parts of both), they’re definitely not too similar. Chronicles of Zion also focuses on that, but they follow a lot of Jewish history, then get into the happenings out in Palenstine, and ALL the different places that the Nazis took over. Your story seems to be more focused inΒ  Germany, and how all the characters in your story were affected.

XD I don’t know how to explain it, except that it reminds me of your story but it’s definitely not the same. Both are amazing!!!

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
                            (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

Light
                            @lightoverdarkness6
                              • Total Posts: 1643

@freedomwriter76

You’re very welcome!!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• Aww, cool! My birthday’s not for a while…lol. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

When is it? If you don’t mind sharing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š. I’ve been thinking of how to make a birthday present that can be enjoyed online πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š!! Haha

Yeah, Endgame is soooo good, but just soβ€¦πŸ’•πŸ˜­

I know!!!!

So adorable. πŸ’•πŸ˜‚πŸ’•πŸ˜‚

Yesss!!! “…I do! I understood that reference!” XDXDXD

BAHAHAAHAAAA!!! YESSSS!!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yess!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Aww, thanks!!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• Yeah, I’ll probably share it in a new Forum. πŸ˜πŸ’•

Okay!!

EXACTLY!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Oh, and if you wanna see…here’s the Steve board I was making last night, Light!!! (Hey, that rhymed!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

Oh it does!! Haha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And I love that mood board!! It’s so perfect πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

#HugRikerSquad

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h
                                • Total Posts: 4732

@freedomwriter76 That moodboard. Ha! I love it. Why don’t I just make one for all my favorite characters…..

How do you do that, anyway?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Felicity
                                @felicity
                                  • Total Posts: 812

@anyone and everyone

So did @booksandbeakers leave? Her tag doesn’t work no more!

He must increase, but I must decrease.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 6,581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >