The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 6,581 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@esther-c. Thanks!!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

@lightoverdarkness6

OH RIKER!!!! Ughh you Precious BABY!!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­β€β€β€πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” GodΒ doesΒ care about you!!

Tell him, girl!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ’•

HANS 😑😀😑😀!!! YOU BETTER LEAVE RIKER ALONE!!!!!!!!

HE BETTER!!!!! 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

And sweet Fin!! Ugh 😭😭❀❀

UGHHHHH…IKR!?!? Every time I write him, it just gets harder to do what I’m gonna have to do to him later. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’•

Ahh girl!! You write the best scenes!!! 😊

Awwww, thank you sooo much!!! You’re the sweetest!!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

So girl, how’s your day been? I haven’t been on much today…πŸ˜… School took a while, and then I watched The Avengers with my brother, who isn’t feeling the greatest right now, so, y’know, busy. 😊

I’m currently trying to write one of my Marvel fanfics…guess I’m just in a Marvel mood today, lol.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings. @lightoverdarkness6. @godlyfantasy12. @esther-c. @loopylin. @sarafini. @anyone-else-that’s-here.

Anyone on and wanna chat…

…whilst I make a Steve Rogers mood board? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Loopy
        @loopylin
          • Total Posts: 2334

@freedomwriter76

I’m surprised you haven’t already made one πŸ˜†

β€œEveryone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Anonymous

@loopylin. Oh, I’ve made several. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

I just wanted another one. 😝🀣

Loopy
            @loopylin

@freedomwriter76

Ah, that makes more sense. I should make a moodboard too. What character should I do?

β€œEveryone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Light
              @lightoverdarkness6
                • Total Posts: 1643

@freedomwriter76

Tell him, girl!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ’•

Yesss!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜Š

HE BETTER!!!!! 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

YES!!! 😑😑😑

UGHHHHH…IKR!?!? Every time I write him, it just gets harder to do what I’m gonna have to do to him later. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’•

Yes!!! Ahhhh πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•!! I know!! At least he’ll be happy in heaven…with Dietrich and Jezyk 😭😭😭😭

Awwww, thank you sooo much!!! You’re the sweetest!!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

You’re so welcome!!! Aww, thank you πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•!!

So girl, how’s your day been? I haven’t been on much todayβ€¦πŸ˜… School took a while, and then I watched The Avengers with my brother, who isn’t feeling the greatest right now, so, y’know, busy. 😊

It’s been pretty good! I’ve been planning for my birthday, doing home school, and helping my mom with my baby sister. She’s not feeling good. Oh, your brother isn’t either? I’m sorry! Tell him that I’ll be praying and hope he feels better soon <3 :). Ooh, fun! Which Avengers? Me and my brother finished Endgame on Saturday together. Man, those last 20 minutes always get me πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­. I love Tony and Steve and Bucky and something sad happens to all of them (Except Steve I guess. He’s able to see his love, Peggy ❀❀ ) But for Bucky, his best friend is leaving him and Tony…well you know πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”.

I’m currently trying to write one of my Marvel fanfics…guess I’m just in a Marvel mood today, lol.

I know what you mean! Sometimes you’ll just get in a Marvel mood haha! Ooh, fun!! Can you share some of what you write? I mean, if it’s okay :). If not, that’s fine :).

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lol!

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                @lightoverdarkness6

@loopylin

Oh, maybe Carter? I haven’t seen him yet.

@freedomwriter76

Hahah another Steve moodboard!? Lol, JK! I love him too <3<3

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings
                    • Total Posts: 2973

@freedomwriter76

Hello! Yeah, I’m up for a chat! How are you doing?

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Anonymous

@loopylin. One of your charrie babies, or do you mean a Marvel character? πŸ˜‰ If you mean Marvel, who are your top 3 Marvel characters??? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

@lightoverdarkness6

Β I know!! At least he’ll be happy in heaven…with Dietrich and Jezyk 😭😭😭😭

AGHHHHH!!!! IKR!?!?!?!?!? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

It’s been pretty good! I’ve been planning for my birthday, doing home school, and helping my mom with my baby sister. She’s not feeling good. Oh, your brother isn’t either? I’m sorry! Tell him that I’ll be praying and hope he feels better soon <3 :).

Ooh, fun!!! Aww, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, girl!!!! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ†πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ Yeah, we think he has a small cold or something. It’s been going around in our area. πŸ˜… He’s doing a lot better than he was yesterday tho. πŸ™‚ Thank you for the prayers!!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Ooh, fun! Which Avengers? Me and my brother finished Endgame on Saturday together. Man, those last 20 minutes always get me πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­. I love Tony and Steve and Bucky and something sad happens to all of them (Except Steve I guess. He’s able to see his love, Peggy ❀❀ ) But for Bucky, his best friend is leaving him and Tony…well you know πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”.

ENDGAME!?!?!?!? That movie, just…πŸ’•πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ˜­

Me and my brother watched the first Avengers movie.

I just love how Steve doesn’t understand any of the references and stuff in that movie, it’s just so adorable. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

And Hulk beating up Loki!!! πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

I know what you mean! Sometimes you’ll just get in a Marvel mood haha! Ooh, fun!! Can you share some of what you write? I mean, if it’s okay :). If not, that’s fine :).

I’d love to share some of it!!! But keep in mind that it’s the sequel for another (unfinished, lol) fanfic, and some of the charries are my own OC’s, not Marvel characters. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰ I already have a bit that’s finished…if you wanna see it. A whole chapter. πŸ˜‰πŸ’• It’s kinda like an AU, in that it takes place after Civil War but a couple things have changed. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6.

Hahah another Steve moodboard!? Lol, JK! I love him too <3<3

Why not another Steve moodboard!?!?!?!? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I just love him. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• IKR!? How could someone that watches Marvel notΒ love Steve Rogers!? πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’•

@mineralizedwritings
                        . Hey Min!!! I will probably have to get off soon, 😭, but I’m doing pretty well today!!! Did some school, watched some Marvel, and wrote a bit on a Marvel Fanfic and am currently working on another Steve Rogers moodboard. πŸ˜‚

How about you? How’s your day been? πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’•

Loopy
                        @loopylin

@freedomwriter76

I’m probably gonna do Carter like Light suggested, but I’m still gonna answer your Marvel character question : )

1. Peter Parker/ Spiderman (all 3)

2. Wanda, except in multiverse of madness. They ruined her in that movie >:[

3. T’Challa /Black Panther

MineralizedWritings
                          @mineralizedwritings
                            • Total Posts: 2973

@freedomwriter76

Hey Min!!! I will probably have to get off soon, 😭, but I’m doing pretty well today!!! Did some school, watched some Marvel, and wrote a bit on a Marvel Fanfic and am currently working on another Steve Rogers moodboard. πŸ˜‚

Sounds like a great day! πŸ˜πŸ˜€ I have never seen any Marvel 😳 fanfics are great! I made one a long time ago, but haven’t connected with another series enough to do another one since.

How about you? How’s your day been? πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’•

Little rough but not horrible! Did some schoolwork, cleaning/dishes, and some writing related stuff.

I started another wip! I’ve pre-decided I’m not sharing any of the plot/charries πŸ˜‚ because I find I don’t write as well when I have other people’s opinions in mind XD But yeah, I’m super excited about it. Still working on the title, here’s the jist of it though:

“In a world where hope is a tangible item, how far would you go to obtain it?”

Also, found a new song for Lesli’s playlist! It’s called ‘all this time’ by Britt Nicole, it has this part here–

I remember the moment, I remember the day,

I was only a girl, but I grew up that day

Like πŸ˜₯😭😭 So many of the lyrics in the song fit her story sooo well πŸ˜₯

What are you working on in school these days?

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Loopy
                            @loopylin

@lightoverdarkness6

I apparently already made a mood board for Carter a while ago. I just posted it in the art section. Should I do someone else now?

Light
                              @lightoverdarkness6

@loopylin

Hmm. Maybe Simon? Or Beth!

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                                @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

AGHHHHH!!!! IKR!?!?!?!?!? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

YES!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Ooh, fun!!! Aww, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, girl!!!! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ†πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ Yeah, we think he has a small cold or something. It’s been going around in our area. πŸ˜… He’s doing a lot better than he was yesterday tho. πŸ™‚ Thank you for the prayers!!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Aww Thank you!! It’s actually in early March, but my mom has been asking me what I want to do so she can start planning ;). I wish I could invite you if I have a party πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…! Yeah, we had it too. My baby sister has it now 😭😭. you’re so welcome! I’m glad he’s feeling better. <3

ENDGAME!?!?!?!? That movie, justβ€¦πŸ’•πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ˜­

IKR!?!?

Me and my brother watched the first Avengers movie.

Oh okay! Fun!

I just love how Steve doesn’t understand any of the references and stuff in that movie, it’s just so adorable. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Ugh Ikr?! And when he finally gets one 🀣🀣!

And Hulk beating up Loki!!! πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

BEST PART IN THE WHOLE MOVIE πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£!

I’d love to share some of it!!! But keep in mind that it’s the sequel for another (unfinished, lol) fanfic, and some of the charries are my own OC’s, not Marvel characters. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰ I already have a bit that’s finished…if you wanna see it. A whole chapter. πŸ˜‰πŸ’• It’s kinda like an AU, in that it takes place after Civil War but a couple things have changed. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Okay, cool!! Haha, I’d love to read it!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Why not another Steve moodboard!?!?!?!? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I just love him. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• IKR!? How could someone that watches MarvelΒ notΒ love Steve Rogers!? πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’•

Yesss!! IKR!?!?! Who couldn’t love him!? πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’•

@mineralizedwritings

Hey Min!! Hope you’re doing okay :).

That’s SO AWESOME that you started another WIP!! Haha, yeah, I totally get that! Yes, totally no pressure to share anything unless you want to. OH that sounds awesome!!! I wish you good luck!

Ahh that song for Lesli is so sad 😭😭!! Love it tho!

#HugRikerSquad

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 6,581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >