The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 2,716 through 2,730 (of 6,574 total)
  • Author
    whaley
    @whalekeeper
      • Total Posts: 3141

@highscribeofaetherium

*Blink blink* How?? What’s the ingredient base?

“Everything is a mountain”

HighScribe
      @highscribeofaetherium
        • Total Posts: 2449

@whalekeeper

I have no idea. It might not ‘technically’ be sorbet, because it doesn’t have a fruit base…?? Idk.

Home is where your massive, overflowing collection of LEGO bricks is.

whaley
        @whalekeeper
          • Total Posts: 3141

@highscribeofaetherium

Oh oh oh you’re right, just looked it up. Sorbet is dairy free, and is usually fruit, but you can make it chocolate without adding dairy, so it’s technically a sorbet.

You learn something new ever day!! 😋

“Everything is a mountain”

Kylie
          @livingwoodchronicles
            • Total Posts: 268

@highscribeofaetherium @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper

I LOVE LEMON ICECREAM!!! I used to live somewhere where they had the WOLRD FAMOUS lemon icecream 🤌🏻 *french kiss* AmaZING!!! Ughhhh….amazing!!

follow the one with fire in His eyes

Allison
            @acancello
              • Total Posts: 842

Has anyone tried avocado ice cream? It is soooo good!

"Would you kindly...?"

HighScribe
              @highscribeofaetherium

@acancello

wHaT?!? aVoCaDo IcE-cReAm?!?

Does it actually taste like avocados?? I’m picturing it as frozen guacamole lol.

Allison
                @acancello

@highscribeofaetherium

Its creamy like avocado, and its green. But it is sweet like ice cream. Its kinda hard to describe it, but it is just amazing! If you have the opportunity to try it, I would recommend it!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Allison.

"Would you kindly...?"

Loopy
                  @loopylin
                    • Total Posts: 2334

@acancello

No, but I’ve had pine gelato

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Kylie
                    @livingwoodchronicles
                      • Total Posts: 268

@highscribeofaetherium Avocado ice-cream is weird…tasty…but weirdly weird!!!!

follow the one with fire in His eyes

HighScribe
                      @highscribeofaetherium

@acancello @livingwoodchronicles

Interesting!! I’ll have to try it if I ever see it.

@loopylin

Pine gelato?? Like, pine trees??

Allison
                        @acancello

@loopylin

I have never tried it, but it sounds super good!

"Would you kindly...?"

Light
                          @lightoverdarkness6
                            • Total Posts: 1643

@mineralizedwritings

XD love the new pfp, I see where you stand.

XD Thanks! This scene is like one of my favorite Tony scenes ever XD

That sounds like fun! What is the short story about?

Yeah! Sooo, it’s my first romance, and I’m so excited and nervous to write it at the same time. It’s about this girl named May, who comes with her family to a resort in Florida on vacation every year. One year, while visiting the resort when she’s about 5, she and her dad are out picking up pretty seashells in the morning, before everyone else comes to the beach. As she reaches for a particularly unique shell, she bumps into a boy her age…who is reaching for the same one. He smiles at her, picks up the shell, and hands it to her with a shy “Hello…”

Tyler and May become best friends, and each year they look forward to seeing each other when May’s family visits. They write to each other during the year, to keep in touch. But as they get older, their friendship begins to blossom into something even more beautiful.

So yeah, that’s basically the gist of it. I’m so excited!! Knowing me, it’s probably gonna turn into a full-out book 🤣

I’m doing ok! Little bit bored, kinda wish my sister was here to watch movies with sometimes, but I’m going over to somebodies house later so that’s fun. She’s a lot older than me and getting ready for a missions trip but it feels like ages since I’ve been invited anywhere so I’m a little excited, also nervous because I don’t know her really well lol. I did just finish some across the spiderverse fanart, but I’m not sure I should post it here… major spoilers XD super happy with how Miles turned out in it though.

Aww I’m sorry girl!! I know that must be hard. Sisters are the best. I’m the oldest in my family, and I’ve always wanted an older sibling, but I’ve got my mom. She’s like a big sister to me. 🙂

Oooh that sounds so fun!! I hope you had a great time! 😀 Haha, yeah I get that. I’ve never really had many play-dates when I was little, and I don’t really get to hang out with my friends a whole lot, so I get you there. I guess it just makes it so much more fun when you do get to see them!

Aaaaa really? That’s awesome!! I’d love to see it! Oh yeah, spoilers…XD We should make a spoiler chat so we can talk about books/movies/our own book’s spoilers and stuff! You could post it there! 🙂

@whalekeeper

A few days ago I got butter pecan ice cream… and dude… It was like sweet frozen butter. My mouth started watering like a madman 😍😂

Oh my gosh girlllll!! It’s the best isn’t it?! It’s my second favorite flavor 😍😂 SO gooddddd 😋

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
                            @mineralizedwritings
                              • Total Posts: 2972

@lightoverdarkness6

Wait what scene is your profile pic from?

I love that idea for your story! Sounds so cute! XD

Aww I’m sorry girl!! I know that must be hard. Sisters are the best. I’m the oldest in my family, and I’ve always wanted an older sibling, but I’ve got my mom. She’s like a big sister to me. 🙂

That’s great! Yeah, my mom is 41 ish years older than me, so it’s pretty opposite for me 😂

Oooh that sounds so fun!! I hope you had a great time! 😀 Haha, yeah I get that. I’ve never really had many play-dates when I was little, and I don’t really get to hang out with my friends a whole lot, so I get you there. I guess it just makes it so much more fun when you do get to see them!

Yeah! It was a little awkward… but still good to get out, and I appreciate her spending time with me.

Aaaaa really? That’s awesome!! I’d love to see it! Oh yeah, spoilers…XD We should make a spoiler chat so we can talk about books/movies/our own book’s spoilers and stuff! You could post it there! 🙂

XD we have a spoiler chat somewhere…

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Anonymous
                                • Total Posts: 8156

@euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6

Yes, Euodia summed it up pretty well. In another moment in Civil War (after Bucky gets controlled for a bit), Steve asks Bucky, “which Bucky am I talking to?”, to which Bucky responds; “Your mom’s name was Sarah…*chuckles*…you used to wear newspapers in your shoes.”

Then, Steve knows that Bucky is still Bucky.

But yeahhh, pretty much what Euodia said.

After Bucky gets help, he remembers who he is completely, but in Winter Soldier/Civil War, it’s a struggle for a bit, but in Civil War, he begins to remember precious memories between him and Steve, and it’s just…😭💖😭😭😭

Anonymous
                                  • Total Posts: 8156

@euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6

And as a side note, not only does Bucky forget because of all the things Hydra did to him, I believe he also has C-PTSD (Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder; caused by repeated exposure to trauma), and one of the symptoms of that is: forgetting the trauma or feeling detached from oneself 😭😭

Viewing 15 posts - 2,716 through 2,730 (of 6,574 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >