The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 2,641 through 2,655 (of 6,574 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@euodia-vision

*sighs* one day, one day we shall convince them

One day!!!!! 😂😂

truuuue, until someone over in the art chat *glares* 😂 (@fab) Haha, that’s funny, everyone likes a different person. My fam is Steve all the way, our second choice is varied tho. 😂

LOL 🤣🤣🤣 Yep, I get that!!! My fam is varied, lol. My sis doesn’t really like Marvel too much, lol…but Dad’s fav is Black Panther, bro’s is Spider-Man, and Mom’s is Hawkeye, and then mine is Bucky quickly followed by Steve, so…yeah, varied for sure!! 😉

My sis has said that her fav is probably Hawkeye tho

Thanks, girl! ❤ I think a lot just built off of each other. I failed my driver’s learners permit test this morning (by one question, but still) even tho I’ve successfully taken it twice before, then my dad on the way home from the test confronted me on how I interacted with people poorly (which is what he does, not to be mean, he’s just not aware) so the bad timing of it all just pushed me over the edge and now I’ve been crying for the past hour (not to mention I’m in the emotional time of the month). But anyways, I think I’m doing better now. Came to talk to y’all and listen to music. The best medicine.

You’re so welcome!!! 💖💖💖 Aww, girl, I’m so sorry you’ve had such a rough morning. I get that tho, I’ve had really rough mornings too. So sorry it was so rough tho!!! *sends lots of hugs* (UGH, yes, that time of the month…legit the worst 😭) So glad you’re doing better now tho…hoping your day continues to get even better 💖💖💖

@mineralizedwritings

Dude you sound like you wouldn’t want that 😭😭 I suppose we’re all different 😂

I meannnnnn…idk…I’d rather have a guy that’ll be wiling to do hard work and be willing to just have fun doing anything with me, regardless of what it is, whether it’s watching movies, just talking, etc, y’know? 😉

And yes, me and Euodia will defend the beards until the very end.

And of course Euodia changed her PFP…we must support the #BeardDefenders cause!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Faith
      @fab
        • Total Posts: 150

@freedomwriter76
        You know, I think I’m just gonna go over here and pretend me and my opinions don’t exist seeing as NOBODY HERE GETS WHAT I MEAN ABOUT STEVE!.

not to mention, DOES NOBODY APPRECIATE THOR?? OR FAT THOR?

but yea the guardians are the best, cept’ Starr lord, I hate Chris Pratt

But do you remember?
        August, honey, you were mine

Anonymous

@fab We’re Captain America fans…what can we say? 😂 But you’re 100% free to have your own opinions, as that’s what FREEDOM is for!!

I like Thor, he’s just not a fav! And Fat Thor…someone in my family hates him, but I don’t mind him, and I think it gave Thor even more of a sense of humanity to him, knowing that he was able to slip and fall so low, y’know…made him more…human, I guess.

LOL, why do you hate Chris Pratt? XXD

Faith
          @fab

@freedomwriter76 HA yeah, fat Thor is funny.

and I hate him because, ok well it’s a long story but It makes sense I promise

But do you remember?

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h
              • Total Posts: 4721

@fab wait whaaaaa???

You hate him cause of the actor? Why do people do that????

I never judge a charrie by his actor because some horrible people play some awesome characters and the other way around.

I’m also biased because clips of Star Lord were the first thing to get me into Marvel, so…..

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Faith
              @fab

@Keilah-h I just don’t like him? Idk he has his funny moments. I’m just picky.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Faith.

But do you remember?

Anonymous

@fab It was funny…but I felt bad for Thor too 😅😭

lol…would you care to elaborate?? It’s alright if not…I’m just super confused right now, lol!! XXD

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@fab I get it. I’m not like that–I either love a character, moderately like them, or hate them fervently. But I understand the “I’m kinda picky about characters I do and don’t like” kind of thing.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 I’ve never seen fat Thor but just seeing those words together makes me laugh for some reason.

Faith
                      @fab

@freedomwriter76 I don’t wanna type it out 💀 I STAND WITH LAZY RIGHTS

@keilah-h
                        yes I’m picky about everything, food, movies, actors, art (really just my own), music, and so forth

But do you remember?

Anonymous

@keilah-h lol, he was in Endgame. XXD

@fab
                          LOL

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 something tells me it was weirdly hilarious……

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

@fab I’m picky about music too, but only if it has words. If it’s just instrumental I’ll listen to anything so long as the title isn’t anything inappropriate.

Anonymous

@keilah I meannn, kinda??? XXD It was a little weird…and I felt kinda bad for Thor too…poor boi went through so much that he became super depressed/alcoholic 😭

(their fight against Thanos tho…one of my fav scenes for a couple specific reasons XXD)

Faith
                                @fab

@Keilah-h ah yes music, I listen to it all day. (I keep forgetting to listen to instrumental I’m just listening to a bunch of unhealthy music 😂🤓)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Faith.

But do you remember?

Viewing 15 posts - 2,641 through 2,655 (of 6,574 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >