The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 2,626 through 2,640 (of 6,574 total)
  • Author
    HighScribe
    @highscribeofaetherium
      • Total Posts: 2449

@whalekeeper

Ugh, I did that the other day, and it sucks.

That’s why you always need to be paranoid and have copies. Preferably copies of the copies.

Home is where your massive, overflowing collection of LEGO bricks is.

Light
      @lightoverdarkness6
        • Total Posts: 1643

Wowww I missed a lot being at the creek all day XD

@Freedomwriter76

Yess, he looks so good in one!!! XXD Lol, yep, sure does 😂

Yes he does!! 🤣🤩 Oh Yep  XD

Now I feel like I’m the only one that’s ever paying attention to my eyes 🤣🤣🤣

Aw no girl!! I do too, just not when I’m in a mood I guess 🤣🤣🤣 I actually didn’t ever really think about my eye color and if they were pretty or not (😂) until last year, when I was at camp and typical clumsy me bumped into another girl. Instead of being upset, she looked at me, and was like “Oh my gosh! Your eyes are soooo pretty!” And it just made my day 🙂 She was so sweet.

But anyway, no girl, you’re not! And it’s okay if you were XD 🙂 Nothing wrong with admiring the beautiful eyes that God gave you! 😀

Awww, girllll, you’re so sweet!!!💖💖💖💖 tysm!!!!

Awww thank you!!! You are too girl!! You’re sooooo welcome!! 💖💖💖💖💖

Lol, yep!!! Mom’s also just KNOW when you like a character/guy in real life…they just somehow know 😂😂😂 I guess they’ve experienced it, so they understand, lol 💖🤣🤣

Yes they do!! They’re so awesome 💖🤣✨ Oh yes, totally 🤣🤣

(awww, poor bois!!!!! 😭😭)

(I knowwww 😭😭💔💔 They’re so precious 🥺💖)

Yessss, especially my younger brother and mom 🤣🤣 But……….mom thinks the boy may also feel the same….😂😳😅❤️❤️

Yep, little brothers and moms. Always 🤣 *Gasp* Yayyyyy!!!! 🤩🤩❤️❤️ I’m sure he does!! 😏 I mean, girl, knowing how sweet and amazing you are, he’d do well to feel the same 😉❤️❤️

Now you’re becoming like meeee!!! Look at my influence!!!! 😉😜🤣😂

Yes!! First with the fanfics, now the emojis 🤣🤣😉😜😂❤️❤️

Yess, God is so creative!!! My hair is light brown, but it was actually, like, platinum blonde when I was younger!!!

Oh awesome!! Mine is dark brown (seems to get darker every day, honestly XD) but when I was little I had dirty blonde!

eww, no, Peter is a child and he doesn’t need a beard, lol…but Steve and Bucky…they look good in them, alright? 😂 So does Thor and Tony…especially Thor and Tony XD Bucky doesn’t NEED a beard, but I prefer him with one. Steve, tho, that boi needs a beard…he looks too much like a baby if he doesn’t XXD

XDXDXD I agree, Peter is adorable and doesn’t need a beard! I mean he’s pretty young to have a beard. Now Tony…yasss I love bearded Tony 🤣🤩 And wow…that picture of bearded Steve… ✨🤩 And Bucky!!! Yess Buck with a beard is👌

It’s funny, cuz I love baby faced guys too, like Steve without a beard look prettyyyy darn good too, but I love beards too! Idk 😂🤣

@Loopylin
        @Euodia-vision

Reading this conversation, I now realize why there seem to be so few boys on kp

I just died…

Oh my gosh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 For real. And those few guys stay far away from The Chat Forum XDXD

And I did too Euodia 🤣🤣

@Mineralizedwritings

Oh, I don’t think we’re worse. They had the whole beard debacle over one of my sisters friends characters (If he’s in jail, he would grow a beard. Is that cursed? Well if it looks like Henry Cavils… maybe it’s ok.) (Ok but he’s anime style, and anime boys don’t have beards. ) Anyways, it was chaotic, I heard the whole thing from my sister and because I follow her friends online XD.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh my gosh that is best 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also thanks to you guys for the encouragement 💗💗

You’re so welcome girl 💗💗

And for saying my eyes seem pretty XD I think they are?

Of course girl!! Yes, they sound beautiful 🤩

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@lightoverdarkness6

Wowww I missed a lot being at the creek all day XD

LOL…yeahhh, this forum exploded yesterday XXD🤣🤣

Aw no girl!! I do too, just not when I’m in a mood I guess 🤣🤣🤣 I actually didn’t ever really think about my eye color and if they were pretty or not (😂) until last year, when I was at camp and typical clumsy me bumped into another girl. Instead of being upset, she looked at me, and was like “Oh my gosh! Your eyes are soooo pretty!” And it just made my day 🙂 She was so sweet.

But anyway, no girl, you’re not! And it’s okay if you were XD 🙂 Nothing wrong with admiring the beautiful eyes that God gave you! 😀

Aww, that was so sweet!!! 💖💖💖 Aww, girl, tysm!!! You’re just the sweetest!!! 🥰🥰🥰

Awww thank you!!! You are too girl!! You’re sooooo welcome!! 💖💖💖💖💖

You’re so welcome!!! Aww, tysm!!! 💕💕💕💕💕

Yes they do!! They’re so awesome 💖🤣✨ Oh yes, totally 🤣🤣

(I knowwww 😭😭💔💔 They’re so precious 🥺💖)

Yep, for sure!! 💖😂😂

(AWWW, babies!!! 😭 never watched Maze Runner, but from what you’ve told me…I feel bad for these poor babies already!!! 💖💖😭 also, i’m a sucker for the broken bois…lol…it’s probably one of the biggest reasons why I love Bucky Boi so much 😂💖💖)

Yep, little brothers and moms. Always 🤣 *Gasp* Yayyyyy!!!! 🤩🤩❤️❤️ I’m sure he does!! 😏 I mean, girl, knowing how sweet and amazing you are, he’d do well to feel the same 😉❤️❤️

Awwwwww, girllllllll!!!! You’re so sweet!!!! 💖💖💖💖 (of course, we don’t know for certain or anything, lol…but Mom’s detected some signs 😂😂)

Yes!! First with the fanfics, now the emojis 🤣🤣😉😜😂❤️❤️

I’m such an influencer apparently 😂😂🤣🤣🥰🥰💕💕💖💖✨✨

Oh awesome!! Mine is dark brown (seems to get darker every day, honestly XD) but when I was little I had dirty blonde!

Ooh, cool!!! ✨ Both mom and dad have brown hair, sooo yeahhh, I got it from both of them, lol!!!

XDXDXD I agree, Peter is adorable and doesn’t need a beard! I mean he’s pretty young to have a beard. Now Tony…yasss I love bearded Tony 🤣🤩 And wow…that picture of bearded Steve… ✨🤩 And Bucky!!! Yess Buck with a beard is👌

It’s funny, cuz I love baby faced guys too, like Steve without a beard look prettyyyy darn good too, but I love beards too! Idk 😂🤣

Yess, no bearded Peter XXD Ok, to be fair, RDJ kinda needs a beard, lol…he looks WAYYYY better in one, even when he’s not playing Tony 😂😂 Yess, isn’t Steve so cute!? Bucky with a beard is ✨magnificent✨

😂😂😂

And lol, i get that!!! For me, it depends on the guy (some do NOT need beards; Tom Holland for example)…but in general, I love beards, so…🤣

The poor guys here on KP…😂😂😂

The only one that has ever braved this forum is ArcaneAxiom, lol XXD

Euodia
          @euodia-vision
            • Total Posts: 1308

@freedomwriter76

Girlllllll….well, at least me and Euodia can be “wrong” together

*nods*

Yeahhh, 21st-century Bucky!!! Obviously XXD Also, a beard in the 1940s on a US army officer?? Not very historically accurate anyhow.

Too true, too true

But the beard on Steve is amazing!!!!

I mean, y’alllllll…how can you not love this bearded boi??? 😭

*gushes over the picture* GUYS, LIKE HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THAT?????

@smiley

*Mic drop*

Just pulled a Marvel quote on you guys XD

*GASPS* how dare you?!?!?!?!

@lightoverdarkness6

Oh my gosh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 For real. And those few guys stay far away from The Chat Forum XDXD

VERY true as well 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@everyone-else

I enjoyed reading back over this convo, I just had a horrible morning so it was fun reading back over this and laughing. Y’all are the best. 🤣❤

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Euodia
            @euodia-vision

@princesachronicle22

Hey girl! Welcome back! Missed ya. ❤ I get the busy summer 😅 same here.

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 8156

@euodia-vision

*gushes over the picture* GUYS, LIKE HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THAT?????

IKR!?!?!? HOW CAN THEY NOT LOVE STEVE WITH A BEARD!?!?!?!? 😭😭😭

(i meannn…at least they like Steve…I know a boy at church that doesn’t like Steve, lol, he likes Thor XXD It’s funny tho, bc his younger brother’s fav IS Steve, and his dad’s fav is Bucky, apparently😂😂)

I enjoyed reading back over this convo, I just had a horrible morning so it was fun reading back over this and laughing. Y’all are the best. 🤣❤

Aww girl, so sorry your morning was horrible!!! Glad we could all make you laugh! Hope the rest of your day goes a lot better than this morning *hugs* 💖💖💖

PrincesaChronicle22
                @princesachronicle22
                  • Total Posts: 802

@euodia-vision

Thanks! *Hugs*

Yes, in summer there shant be a dull moment

But how have you been?

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                  And guess what? His is eternal (:

Euodia
                  @euodia-vision

@freedomwriter76

IKR!?!?!? HOW CAN THEY NOT LOVE STEVE WITH A BEARD!?!?!?!? 😭😭😭

*sighs* one day, one day we shall convince them

(i meannn…at least they like Steve…I know a boy at church that doesn’t like Steve, lol, he likes Thor XXD It’s funny tho, bc his younger brother’s fav IS Steve, and his dad’s fav is Bucky, apparently😂😂)

truuuue, until someone over in the art chat *glares* 😂 (@fab) Haha, that’s funny, everyone likes a different person. My fam is Steve all the way, our second choice is varied tho. 😂

Aww girl, so sorry your morning was horrible!!! Glad we could all make you laugh! Hope the rest of your day goes a lot better than this morning *hugs* 💖💖💖

Thanks, girl! ❤ I think a lot just built off of each other. I failed my driver’s learners permit test this morning (by one question, but still) even tho I’ve successfully taken it twice before, then my dad on the way home from the test confronted me on how I interacted with people poorly (which is what he does, not to be mean, he’s just not aware) so the bad timing of it all just pushed me over the edge and now I’ve been crying for the past hour (not to mention I’m in the emotional time of the month). But anyways, I think I’m doing better now. Came to talk to y’all and listen to music. The best medicine.

Euodia
                    @euodia-vision

@princesachronicle22

Yes, in summer there shant be a dull moment

But how have you been?

Truth.

Um, well this morning hasn’t been the greatest (you can read what I just told Freedom XD) but besides that I’ve been great! Last week I was at camp as a counselor, and that was AMAZING! And now I’m super busy with getting ready for my fair at the end of August. 😅

What have you been up to?

PrincesaChronicle22
                      @princesachronicle22

@euodia-vision

That sounds so rough! Sorry that happened! I totally get it it though, and I’m glad your doing a bit better now (:

I’ve been doing good! I also just got back from a camp, and it was my first year as a youth leader. And even though I was a little stressed beforehand it was so awesome and I loved it!

Then the week after next I’m heading out of state for another youth trip, so I’m really excited for that

Euodia
                        @euodia-vision

@princesachronicle22

Thanks girl! ❤

Ahh that’s exciting! hope you have a wonderful time on your next trip!

Light
                          @lightoverdarkness6
                            • Total Posts: 1643

@Whalekeeper

Oh nooooooo girl!! I’m sorry!! That’s the worst. But I TOTALLY get it! Whenever I have a super long post, I copy and paste it from a Google Doc so it won’t get deleted XD

@Princesachronicle22

Hiya!! Great to see you girl! Glad you’re back 🙂 And totally no pressure! I’ve been on and off these past few months, randomly falling off the face of the earth and then appearing again 2 weeks later XD So I get it ;D

Maybe soon we can resume the RP with @Godlyfantasy12 the one with Dylan and Jocelyn, Nyx and Zyrin! It kinda disappeared too lol.

#HugRikerSquad

PrincesaChronicle22
                            @princesachronicle22

@euodia-vision

Of course! And thanks!

@lightoverdarkness6

Yeah! That would be good, I miss my boy Zyrin (;

MineralizedWritings
                              @mineralizedwritings
                                • Total Posts: 2972

@lightoverdarkness6

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh my gosh that is best 🤣🤣🤣🤣

XDXD

You’re so welcome girl 💗💗

And for saying my eyes seem pretty XD I think they are?
                                Of course girl!! Yes, they sound beautiful 🤩

💗💗

@freedomwriter76

LOL…wellllll, I hope you find a guy that’s more than willing to do that with you XD

Dude you sound like you wouldn’t want that 😭😭 I suppose we’re all different 😂

@smiley

Lol till the end of the line 😂

@euodia-vision

I see you have changed your pfp to support the cause! XD you guys with the beard defenders label on your signature 😭😭 I’m going to choose neutrality.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Euodia
                                @euodia-vision

@mineralizedwritings

I see you have changed your pfp to support the cause! XD you guys with the beard defenders label on your signature 😭😭 I’m going to choose neutrality.

Yes ma’am! *salutes*

Freedom and I will defend them to the end.

I don’t blame you for your neutrality. 😂

Viewing 15 posts - 2,626 through 2,640 (of 6,574 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >