The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 6,574 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@lightoverdarkness6. I love it!!! 😍😍😍😍

@AVA-BLUE
      . HEY!!!!

How ya doing girl? How’s life? How’s writing? (I recently wrote a character death, so…y’know…writing’s going well. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

@mineralizedwritings

NOOOOO YOU KILLED HIM!!! 😭😭😭 I was just starting to like Dietrich! But this is so good, and I can tell his arc is going to be amazing πŸ˜₯ but that doesn’t stop me from being sad about it XD That was super sweet how he said β€˜it’s what brothers do’.Β  AHHHH so good so sad and so sweet all at once.

Yeah, I did!!! 😭😭😭😭 Awwww, thank you so much!!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Yeah, that line just…πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ˜­πŸ’•

Ava Blue
      @ava-blue
        • Total Posts: 222

@freedomwriter76 FREEDOM I missed ya πŸ˜€ Life is great, except for GEOMETRY grrr.. I haven’t had a lot of time for writing, which is a shame because I’ve had so many ideas. I really should make an effort to write every night so I don’t get rusty, hehe. I’ve mostly been writing song lyrics and poetry lately, I might share a couple poems on here if anyone is interested in reading em :3

(and OH NO WHO DIED)

Monsters creep
        In the silent dark-deep
        In the filling-eye hills
        In the shriveled hand-keep

Anonymous

@ava-blue. Ahh, girl, I missed you too!!! πŸ˜πŸ’• I’m glad to hear life is good. And I hear you. I’m taking Algebra I right now. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ 

Hey, song lyrics and poems are still writing!!! And songs and poems are epic! I’d love to see your poems if you ever share any!!!

(UHM…I don’t know if you know him or not, but his name is Dietrich. So…yeah, he died. 😭😭😭 He’s the stepbrother of The Boys, who are my five brother MC’s from one of my main WWII WIP’s, whom I have completely fallen in love with. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜‚)

Ava Blue
          @ava-blue
            • Total Posts: 222

@Freedomwriter76 Ah, I wish I was retaking algebra I πŸ˜… I daydreamed my way through that class and now I’m lost, ugh.

I’ll share a couple on the forum once I can find them on my phone 😊 They’re all pretty short, but they’re fun to write.

(and the name rings a bell, though I don’t recall any details, but NOOO DIETRICH 😭 Ah, there’s nothing quite like killing a beloved charrie. It’s so weird how it feels evil but fun at the same time XD)

Monsters creep
            In the silent dark-deep
            In the filling-eye hills
            In the shriveled hand-keep

Light
            @lightoverdarkness6
              • Total Posts: 1643

@mineralizedwritings

Thank you!! Right?! It’s so perfect!

@loopylin

Aww thank you!! Yes she is haha. She is 16 years old ;).

#HugRikerSquad

Light
              @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

Thank you!! Yes, I loved making it. πŸ™‚

@Ava-blue

Hi! Oh cool! Poetry and songs lyrics sound awesome! I’d love to read some!

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6. You’re very welcome!!!

@ava-blue
                  . OOF, that must be hard. πŸ˜… You can do this tho!!! 😁

Ooh, I can’t wait to see them!!! 😍😍😍 And yeah, poetry is fun! I’ve written a few poems, but not any in a WHILE! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(Yeah…it is a weird feeling, lol. Yep, nothing quite like it!!! πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚)

Light
                  @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

😁😁😁

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6. So girl, how ya doing today? I hope you’re doing well! 😁

I just finished rereading “The Boy In The Striped Pajamas” earlier this afternoon…I reread that book in like, 2-3 days, lol. Such a sad book, but such a GOOD book too. πŸ˜­πŸ’•

And right now I’m trying to write a scene with Riker, so, fingers crossed, maybe I’ll post it this afternoon! 😁

MineralizedWritings
                      @mineralizedwritings
                        • Total Posts: 2972

@freedomwriter76

Oh I’ve heard of that book! I think it might be a common public school read. We read ‘night’ in English (grade 8 I think) it was really sad, but really gives you a feel of the place. It was about life at a concentration camp, following one mc and his dad.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings. Yes, it’s very popular book in schools. I checked it out from the library at least twice, and finally bought it for myself. πŸ˜‚

I haven’t read that one!!! I may need to check it out…πŸ€”

“The Boy In The Striped Pajamas” is just SUCH a good book though. Even if it did just make me almost cry my eyeballs out earlier. πŸ˜…πŸ˜­πŸ’• There’s a movie version of the book…and I kinda wanna watch it…

Light
                          @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

I’m…doing a lot better than this morning, honestly πŸ˜…. This morning was rough, but we got together and read scriptures and prayed as a family, and it’s been a lot better :). Thank you for asking ❀️❀️! How are you?

Oh my gosh, I read some of that book online one time…it is so sad but good😭😭😭 Haha, I’m re-reading a book too! Yeah, I usually read books that I really like within a day or two haha.

Oooh yay!! I’d love to read it!!! Ugh Riker!! Just hearing his name…❀️❀️❀️❀️ XD

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6. Aww, I’m sorry this morning was rough, but I’m glad you’re doing better now!!! ❀️❀️❀️ You’re very welcome!!! πŸ˜πŸ’• And I’m doing pretty well. I’m doing better than I was a week or so ago…just trying to take each day as it comes, y’know? 😊πŸ₯°

Yes, it is SOOO GOOD yet soooo sad!!! πŸ˜­πŸ’• And after rereading it…I think I know where the inspiration for Hans came from…πŸ€”πŸ˜… Ooh, cool! What book are you rereading, if you don’t mind sharing? 😁 Yeah…I’m always a fast reader. 🀣 I’ll read new books even in 1 week or less quite often, lol. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I’m still writing it right now. It’s a scene I’ve had in my head for a while, and after rereading “The Boy In The Striped Pajamas” I really wanna write it, so I am. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

MineralizedWritings
                              @mineralizedwritings
                                • Total Posts: 2972

@freedomwriter76

@lightoverdarkness6

Halloooo how are yall people?

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings. Hey Min!!! πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»

I’m doing pretty good today!!! (glad it’s the weekend!!! 🀣🀣🀣) Trying to write a scene with Riker and also stay here on KP, so…busy still, lol! πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°

How about you? πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 6,574 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >