The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 2,521 through 2,535 (of 6,581 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@lightoverdarkness6

Yes they are 💖 Oh yess, I love him with a beard too!! XD Yep, it changes from time to time.

Yess, he looks so good in one!!! XXD Lol, yep, sure does 😂

Hmm, I haven’t ever really studied my eye color, but maybe? I’ll definitely start checking now XD

Now I feel like I’m the only one that’s ever paying attention to my eyes 🤣🤣🤣

Oh my gosh really?! That’s amazing girl!!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩 Your eyes sound so pretty!

Awww, girllll, you’re so sweet!!!💖💖💖💖 tysm!!!!

Yes it is 😆 Haha, yeah! My mom does the same to me. She teases me about how I think Newt (from Maze Runner, not Harry Potter😅) and Peeta (from Hunger Games) are adorable 🥰🤭 But…she agrees, so…🤭🤣

(And they are so adorable 🥰🤭💖💖 And so precious and broken too…🥺🥺🥺 Those two are my favorite characters everrrrr. Like, ever ❤ I love talking about them, but not many of my friends know about them, *sad face 😢* 😅🥰🤭 They’re just so sweet and broken and young. Too young to be that broken 🥺)

Lol, yep!!! Mom’s also just KNOW when you like a character/guy in real life…they just somehow know 😂😂😂 I guess they’ve experienced it, so they understand, lol 💖🤣🤣

(awww, poor bois!!!!! 😭😭)

Oh my gosh, I get that so much 🤣🤭 Mine too girl, mine too. 😅 Especially my little brother XD He loves to make me blush by talking about my crush 🤭. *Sighs* 🤣🤭

Yessss, especially my younger brother and mom 🤣🤣 But……….mom thinks the boy may also feel the same….😂😳😅❤️❤️

But isn’t your fam there to tease you??? XXXD

wOw the amount of emojis I used in that post XDXD

Now you’re becoming like meeee!!! Look at my influence!!!! 😉😜🤣😂

Smiley
      @smiley
        • Total Posts: 2210

@lightoverdarkness6 @Freedomwriter76

Okay, we’re all entitled to our own opinions but did you guys just say that Steve looked better with a beard?!

*me gasps* How??!!! XD Honestly that’s my least favorite part of infinity war (besides everyone dying) and also Nat’s blond hair

But we all have our own opinions

(But uh… only one is right)

Just kidding

Do me a favor…. Tell Cress I meant it
        -Thorne

Smiley
        @smiley

@freedomwriter76

So here’s the thing about eyes, me and my Mom have the same eyes and we were talking about it in the car, and I was studying mine. And I realize I have really rare eyes

In the middle of my eyes are hazel and then they turn green, and then end in blue, So my look kind of aqua but they’re also hazel too

apparently, only one percent of people have that (Not sure if that’s true, but it’s not like people lie on the internet Right?)

-Thorne

Anonymous

@smiley @lightoverdarkness6

Yes, Miley, we did in fact say that Steve looks better with a beard 😎 Listen, alright…without one, he has too much of a baby face, alright?? XXD Have you really paid attention to Steve or even Chris Evans himself without a beard…like, he needs a beard, ok?? 😂😂

But I guess you can have your own opinion…even if it’s wrong…

jkjk, just messing around 😜

Anonymous

@smiley ooh, that’s really cool!!!! 🤩🤩🤩 Your eyes sound beautiful!!

Smiley
              @smiley

@freedomwriter76

Yeah… I think he looks better without one, like that moment in Endgame where he shaves it, is like the best scene!!! Endgame and infinity war did a number on me (it was like a really long funeral) but that scene, made my day

ooh, that’s really cool!!!! 🤩🤩🤩 Your eyes sound beautiful!!

Aww thanks, Honestly I had never paid that much attention to my eyes, and then I was like kind of shocked XD Green eyes are just rare altogether, so I think it’s cool to have them

really I love any color of eyes, like piercing blue ones are really pretty too

-Thorne

hybridlore
                @hybridlore
                  • Total Posts: 1405

@kathleenramm @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @lightoverdarkness6

Hey does anyone know why the KP newsletter has stopped? Does it not go on during summer?

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” ~ Anne Shirley.

hybridlore
                  @hybridlore

@smiley

Ooh your eyes do sound really cool!!! Mine are like blue, blue grayish 🙂

Euodia
                    @euodia-vision
                      • Total Posts: 1308

@hybridlore

Aww I love great Pyreneeses!!!! (Is that even the plural? xD)

We’re hoping to get a goldendoodle puppy soon, but right now we’re dogsitting a dachshund terrier puppy, and … he is a LOT of work 😅😅 So yeah, now my parents don’t want a puppy right now, unfortunately … we still are a little busy, so I get it.

Awwww that’s SO exciting! My sister LOVES dachshunds.

We already picked out names too!!! 😂😂 Bear for a boy, Koda for a girl 😉

Ahhh I love those names! Especially Bear. XD

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Euodia
                      @euodia-vision

@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @smiley

Miley, Steve’s beard is the bomb. He should’ve never ridden himself of it. *pouts*

Also, your eyes sound SO pretty! Mine are kinda like that… I have light blue eyes but around the pupil it’s yellowish-brown.

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

hybridlore
                        @hybridlore

@euodia-vision

Awwww that’s SO exciting! My sister LOVES dachshunds.

Yeahh!! 😂 He’s cute, but he tries to bite EVERYTHING

Ahhh I love those names! Especially Bear. XD

Aw thanks!!! ❤️ Yeah, those were the ones my family all agreed on 😅

Anonymous

@smiley @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6

Yeah… I think he looks better without one, like that moment in Endgame where he shaves it, is like the best scene!!! Endgame and infinity war did a number on me (it was like a really long funeral) but that scene, made my day

LOL, Miley 🤣🤣🤣

Personally, I think all eye colors are beautiful in their own special ways!!! 💖💖

And yessss, Euodia, girllll, you’re sooooo right…he should have kept that beard!!! He looked so good in one, and then Marvel took it away 😭 Like, Infinity War Steve…my favorite of them all 🥰

@hybridlore
                            Ooh, love the puppy names!!!

And as for the newsletter, not really sure, honestly, lol…XXD Maybe they stop? I’m not really sure…maybe the KP team is just super busy 😊

Euodia
                            @euodia-vision

@hybridlore

Yeahh!! 😂 He’s cute, but he tries to bite EVERYTHING

Oh dear… 😂

Aw thanks!!! ❤️ Yeah, those were the ones my family all agreed on 😅

So cuttttte! Yeah my family takes forever to name something because it’s hard to get 8 ppl to agree on the same thing. XD

Euodia
                              @euodia-vision

@freedomwriter76

And yessss, Euodia, girllll, you’re sooooo right…he should have kept that beard!!! He looked so good in one, and then Marvel took it away 😭 Like, Infinity War Steve…my favorite of them all 🥰

AMEN SISTA!

hybridlore
                                @hybridlore

@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76

Thanks!! Yeah, that’s kinda what I was thinking 🤔

Yes exactly!! There’s only 5 of us, so you must have it a lot harder 😂

Viewing 15 posts - 2,521 through 2,535 (of 6,581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >