The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 2,506 through 2,520 (of 6,581 total)
  • Author
    Kylie
    @livingwoodchronicles
      • Total Posts: 268

@freedomwriter76 Hey, you have a moment to talk, girlfriend??

follow the one with fire in His eyes

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@livingwoodchronicles Sure do!!! (sorry I saw this a little late…I was writing, lol) What’s up girl??

Just know that if I disappear, it’s probably because I have to take care of our new puppy, but don’t worry, I’ll be back at some point <3

Kylie
        @livingwoodchronicles

@freedomwriter76 Eh, don’t worry about it, I’m used to late responses ❤️

So, kind of a loaded question, but what does the word ‘freedom’ mean to you?

Anonymous

@livingwoodchronicles 💖💖💖

Hmm, well, it depends on whether we’re talking about the freedom of Christ or the freedom of America.

For America, I see Freedom as the ability to choose what I believe, the freedom to speak my mind, the freedom to be able to have multiple ways of getting information (multiple news anchors, multiple websites, etc.), the freedom to speak up when I disagree with a certain point of view, and the freedom to just live life and make my own choices about where I want to go in life.

But for Christ, freedom means being freed from bondage, which is sin, shame, guilt, and other such things.

Kylie
            @livingwoodchronicles

@freedomwriter76 I was specifically speaking to the Freedom of America; and the Freedom of our country. Should have specified lol.

Thank you for responding! ❤️

MineralizedWritings
              @mineralizedwritings
                • Total Posts: 2973

@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6

Yeah I’m a little scared about being older lol…

Honestly rn I’m just worried I’m never going to find ‘my people’?? I love yall online but it’s healthy to have in person friends, I really feel like I’m craving it sometimes ;(

LOL you think I’ll make a nice adult 😂😆 I sure hope so

Also… HAZEL EYE CLUB!!! And no I haven’t noticed color changing with mood, but tbh I never really look at my eyes XD. I call my eyes hazel because there’s nothing else to describe them and it’s what my parents call them, but it’s really brown and green. Like brown at the edges and center of my iris, green elsewhere. Still not as brown as brown eyes though. That’s really cool you have that though!

@keilah-h

Ok that makes since, backstory is a part of it for me too.

@euodia-vision
                @everyone else

YOOO IT WAS SO GOOD!!! Yep better than the first, but built on it really well. DUDE IT WAS AMAZING!!!

The cliffhanger ending though?! Just before the climax!! Ahhh! It wasn’t even a complete plot, but still over two hours. It was really good, but mostly setup for the next movie. Gwen’s character is built up a lot more.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings God will lead the right friends to you and bring them into your life, I know he will 💖💖💖

Also, don’t worry…it’s normal to feel worried about becoming an adult. <3

Yes!!! And lol, I get that…I just randomly notice that they’re slightly different colors at times, lol! XD Alsoooo, it’s kinda funny…I have two siblings…and I’m the only one that ended up not having brown eyes!! XXXD

and so glad you enjoyed Across The Spiderverse!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Euodia
                  @euodia-vision
                    • Total Posts: 1308

@freedomwriter76

oh, and just thought of this. If y’all do get a Great Pyrenees, or any puppy for that matter, here’s a tip: give them an empty plastic water bottle.

You’ll have to watch the puppy when they play with it, but our puppy Hank absolutely LOVES the water bottle we gave him…and our other dog does too 😂😂

Awwwww! Thanks for the tip! I’m on a few facebook groups for goats and people keep posting great Pyrenees puppies and every time I see one for sale I’m like “Guys, I think it’s time…” then they all just look at me like 😑 I’m trying though. We’re going to get one (well as long as the neighbors are okay with it) but it’s just a matter of when we get the fence built. 😂 I already have a list of creative names to name the dog… but anyways, thanks for the tip! Our inside dog loves peanut butter jars…

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Euodia
                    @euodia-vision

@freedomwriter76

😂 Yes she does…I totally feel for Bucky tho. I mean, when you’re going through all he’s gone through, who has time to wash your hair?! XD But yeah, I like him in TFATWS when he has shorter hair the best 😀

Haha, yes, for me Bucky got cuter once I learned his traumatizing backstory and how much of a sweetie he is 🥰

Truuuuuue. I haven’t seen TFATWS yet but from pics and stuff I like. I loved his hair in the first avenger and it’s pretty similar to his hair now… But yessss, I think once I started thinking about how he was in the first avenger and then how hyrda turned that boy into a weapon I started to love him SO much.

So y’all, actually yesterday I was talking to my Mom about him and showed a pic of him and was like “Here he is” and she was like “Ohhh…okay”

And then we got interrupted by my little brother XD So later I texted her and was like “Wasn’t Bucky cute?!” And she said “I have to say he was” XDXD

I laughed out loud when I read all of that. XD I don’t know if my mom wold fess up to that, so I love that your mom did.

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Anonymous

@euodia-vision You’re so welcome!!!! Lol!! 😂😂😂 I guess the fam doesn’t want one, yet, huh?? XXD They’re a LOTTTTT of work, so I fully understand them, lol.

Ooh, yay, good for already having name ideas!! Again, you’re so welcome!!! 💖💖 Lol…well, what dog doesn’t love peanut butter?? XXD

Euodia
                        @euodia-vision

@mineralizedwritings

AHHHHH I’m glad it was good!!!!! I’m SO excited to see it!!!

NOOOOO, I hate cliffhanger endings. 😭😭 Now you made me scared to watch it…

Euodia
                          @euodia-vision

@freedomwriter76

I mean, they want one… just not now. We kinda jumped the gun with farm animals and are now in a predicament with low space for our 4H animals that came yesterday… 🙄 So I think we’ll probably get one after the fair…

Haha yeah, I tend to start thinking of names for animals, even if we never end up getting them. 😂 Yeeeah, I don’t know if this is possible but I think my dog loves peanut butter more than any dog.

hybridlore
                            @hybridlore
                              • Total Posts: 1405

@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision

Aww I love great Pyreneeses!!!! (Is that even the plural? xD)

We’re hoping to get a goldendoodle puppy soon, but right now we’re dogsitting a dachshund terrier puppy, and … he is a LOT of work 😅😅 So yeah, now my parents don’t want a puppy right now, unfortunately … we still are a little busy, so I get it.

@euodia

We already picked out names too!!! 😂😂 Bear for a boy, Koda for a girl 😉

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” ~ Anne Shirley.

Light
                              @lightoverdarkness6
                                • Total Posts: 1643

@Freedomwriter76

Yes to everything you said in the top of that post girl 👍

😊👍

Yep, as long as it doesn’t control you, nothing wrong with having crushes!!! And yes, no judgement. <3

Yes exactly!! 💖

They are both cute 💖💖 Steve looks WAYYYYY better with a beard tho, in my opinion, lol. And I personally like Bucky’s shorter hair…but sometimes that changes!! XXD

Yes they are 💖 Oh yess, I love him with a beard too!! XD Yep, it changes from time to time.

Woo-hoo, we all have hazel eyes!!! That’s really cool!!!! 🤩🤩 the only person I know that has hazel eyes is my grandpa on my dad’s side, but otherwise…yeah…so rare!!!

Yeah!!! It’s awesome! 🤩

Oh wow, that’s, like, SUPER RARE!!!!

IKR?!? SO COOL!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩

also, Light, @min have y’all ever noticed that your eyes will change color slightly depending on lighting and even mood!?

Hmm, I haven’t ever really studied my eye color, but maybe? I’ll definitely start checking now XD

Like, mine will appear grayer when I’m sad, more brown or green when I’m in a normal mood, and a brighter brown/green when i’m happy!!

Oh my gosh really?! That’s amazing girl!!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩 Your eyes sound so pretty!

exactly, right!?!?!? 😆

For sure! 😆🤣

Haha, that’s so funny 😂😂😂 My mom teases me a bit on how I think Bucky and Steve are cute and all, but it’s always in good fun 💖💖

Yes it is 😆 Haha, yeah! My mom does the same to me. She teases me about how I think Newt (from Maze Runner, not Harry Potter😅) and Peeta (from Hunger Games) are adorable 🥰🤭 But…she agrees, so…🤭🤣

(And they are so adorable 🥰🤭💖💖 And so precious and broken too…🥺🥺🥺 Those two are my favorite characters everrrrr. Like, ever ❤ I love talking about them, but not many of my friends know about them, *sad face 😢* 😅🥰🤭 They’re just so sweet and broken and young. Too young to be that broken 🥺)

The fam especially likes to tease me about the boy i ACTUALLY have a crush on in real life tho…*sigh* XXD

Oh my gosh, I get that so much 🤣🤭 Mine too girl, mine too. 😅 Especially my little brother XD He loves to make me blush by talking about my crush 🤭. *Sighs* 🤣🤭

@Mineralizedwritings

Yeah I’m a little scared about being older lol…

I totally get it girl. But you’ve got this! *Hug* ❤

Honestly rn I’m just worried I’m never going to find ‘my people’?? I love yall online but it’s healthy to have in person friends, I really feel like I’m craving it sometimes ;(

Aw yeah, I get that. We love you too girl! And yes it is. I’ll be praying for you to meet some new friends! Like Freedom said, God knows. He knows who will be a great friend for you. And I know it’s not the same as having in person friends, but we all love you and love talking with you if you’re ever lonely! 💖

LOL you think I’ll make a nice adult 😂😆 I sure hope so

Yes girl, I know you will! 😉

Also… HAZEL EYE CLUB!!! And no I haven’t noticed color changing with mood, but tbh I never really look at my eyes XD. I call my eyes hazel because there’s nothing else to describe them and it’s what my parents call them, but it’s really brown and green. Like brown at the edges and center of my iris, green elsewhere. Still not as brown as brown eyes though. That’s really cool you have that though!

YES!! *Fist bumps you and Freedom* XD Yeah me neither lol. I was reading a lot about hazel eyes yesterday (XD) and I read that if you have greenish brownish eyes, they’re hazel, even if it’s not a lot! Your eyes sound really pretty too 🙂

And I’m so glad you enjoyed the movie!!! It sounds greattt 🤩🤩 Cliffhanger endings are the worst and the best at the same time XD 🤩

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                                @lightoverdarkness6
                                  • Total Posts: 1643

wOw the amount of emojis I used in that post XDXD

#HugRikerSquad

Viewing 15 posts - 2,506 through 2,520 (of 6,581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >