The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 2,491 through 2,505 (of 6,581 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@euodia-vision Yep, got him to protect the chickens!!! 😁

@whalekeeper
      It’s certainly different for everyone, but more than likely, you just haven’t had a crush yet, y’know? I didn’t understand it, not one bit!!!, until I had my first crush, probably when I was…hmm, about 11 or 12 or so?

Almost all of my crushes have pretty much faded at this point in time, especially the celebrity ones, and the only crush I have anymore is on a boy I know in real life.

And yes, fictional crushes are much like Min described. Not necessarily us “wanting” to date said character but knowing that we’d likely have a crush on a guy irl if we met such a man that was LIKE that character.

Truth is, most fictional crushes or celebrity crushes or just crushes in general…they fade, and there’s nothing wrong with having them, in my opinion, so long as it doesn’t turn into worse things.

But you’re free to have your own opinion, and I understand not having/understanding what having a crush feels like yet. ❤️

Anonymous

And Min did make a good point. Just because we have a crush on a character or a guy in real life, it doesn’t mean we’d actually want to date them.

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings Look at what our conversation did🤣🤣🤣

MineralizedWritings
          @mineralizedwritings
            • Total Posts: 2973

@freedomwriter76

IKR?!

😆😆

It became a much bigger debacle

I’m going to see across the spiderverse at 11 today!

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh, have fun!!! I hope you’ll enjoy it! Have a great time! ❤️❤️❤️

MineralizedWritings
              @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

Thanks!

You know what’s really weird?

Sometimes this next year

I will officially become a ✨adult✨

MineralizedWritings
                @mineralizedwritings

also I like the new pfp

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings You’re very welcome!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ooh, I’m sure that must feel weird for you XXD

I meannn, I’ll be able to drive in a few months, and that makes ME feel weird…can’t even imagine what it feels like to realize you’ll be an adult by next year 😅😂

and thx!!! I love it too <3

Euodia
                    @euodia-vision
                      • Total Posts: 1308

@mineralizedwritings

Have fun at the movie! (let me know how it is XD)

Totally not eavesdropping but… *screams* SAME! Idk how I feel about it…

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h
                        • Total Posts: 4732

@smiley yeah I notice if a guy has really piercing eyes.

I think that actually might be the only thing that draws me to characters lol

@mineralizedwritings
                        well it’s not that I like guys based on eye color, but I’ve noticed my favorite charries often have gray or hazel eyes. Otherwise they have normal brown/blue, because I usually choose favorite charries based on personality/backstory and study looks later.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

whaley
                        @whalekeeper
                          • Total Posts: 3144

@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76

I’ll just wait. Maybe I’m subconsciously saving up the butterflies in my stomach for one special boy 😊😋

“Everything is a mountain”

Anonymous

@euodia-vision oh, and just thought of this. If y’all do get a Great Pyrenees, or any puppy for that matter, here’s a tip: give them an empty plastic water bottle.

You’ll have to watch the puppy when they play with it, but our puppy Hank absolutely LOVES the water bottle we gave him…and our other dog does too 😂😂

@whalekeeper
                            Perfect, girl. Save those butterflies for a very special guy 😉🦋

Light
                            @lightoverdarkness6
                              • Total Posts: 1643

@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision

First of all, y’all are all so great. Just absolutely hilarious and so fun and kind and I’m so glad I’ve met y’all and I love these discussions (even though I haven’t been on very much lately) ❤❤❤

Second, I totally agree with the-having-fictional-crushes-and-celebrity-crushes, but yes, it does need to be healthy. I’m definitely more obsessed with characters than actual celebrities lol. But I do have a few…🤭

Yes Whaley, having a crush on a celebrity can be too far at times, but again, as long as it’s not too obsessive. After all, I mean, we’re teenage girls. It’s pretty normal to have crushes on nice looking guys! But even though I do like handsome guy celebs, I wouldn’t actually date them, let alone want to marry them. I mean, unless they were my age, kind hearted, truly loves the Lord, (which is pretty hard to find in Hollywood) good with kids, and loves me…and looks can help too 🤭 But yeah, I really don’t think any of my celebrity crushes are like that (and they’re not my age anyway XD) soooo yeah XD

But if my charrie crushes were real…they are dreams and I would totally want to be their friend at least 🤭❤❤

@whaley

But yeah I agree, it seems to be normal to have celebrity crushes. I knew a girl once who giggled over pics of Draco Malfoy. I was like, ” girl, he’s a stinky little ferret.” And she was like, “but he’s preeeeeeetty!!!”

😳😳😳🤣

My cousin loves him too, I don’t really get it, but each to their own I guess 😂

I’ve really liked boys, and wanted to be besties with them (I even get along better with guys sometimes, especially on teen vacation trips), but… yeah, I just don’t get it yet.

Aww I love that! I get it 🙂 Being a boy’s friend first is better than being romantically attracted to them! One of my best friends is a boy, and we both like being around each other, but we’re not like boyfriend/girlfriend or anything. Just friends ❤

Agh, gotta finish your WIP first!!   I feel that tho, and I’m glad you got inspiration

Yeah!! My brain just does not get the memo 😂 Yeah! Aww thanks, me too 🙂

My writing’s pretty average this summer. I’m not writing much because we’re at camp right now, and I have to SoCiALizE   I am not good at putting myself out there. But I wrote a few scenes this past week and drew some charrie doodles.

Yeah I get that. Ooh a camp?? Funnn!!! 🤣 Haha that’s okay girl! I get it. I’ll be praying for you! Ooh cool! I loveeee drawing my characters, but they rarely turn out how I want them to lol.

Where were you yesterday, may I ask? And if I was already told, I apologize – my brain is dead

Well two days ago it was my little brother’s birthday, and then yesterday was the fourth so I was at my grandparents house celebrating 😀 Ohh girl, I get it. My brain seems to enjoy being dead 🤣

Also I love brown eyed boys too 😍🥰

@Freedom

Okay y’all, first things first, it’s not bad to have short-lived crushes on fictional characters or even actors, so long as it doesn’t control you, y’know. My mom told me once that, especially having celebrity crushes, is normal, alright? So let’s not judge anyone that has crushes on fictional characters or actors, alright? XXXD

Yes exactly! I feel the same way 😀 XD Yes, let’s not. XD

Second, you’re free to have your own opinions, but I find both Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes cute, and I find nothing wrong with that 😂

XDXD Yes girlll!! Although, personally I think Steve is cuter, but Bucky is too ❤

Freedom, Your eyes are hazel?? And @Min, your’s are as well?! MINE ARE TOO!!! 😂🤩🤩 That’s awesome!!

I read something today that like only 5% of the world’s population has hazel eyes 🤩 I just thought that was so cool XD

@Euodia

I mean… guys, she does have a point… his hair is definitely mangled and greasy most of the time but I love him for it. 😂

😂 Yes she does…I totally feel for Bucky tho. I mean, when you’re going through all he’s gone through, who has time to wash your hair?! XD But yeah, I like him in TFATWS when he has shorter hair the best 😀

Haha, yes, for me Bucky got cuter once I learned his traumatizing backstory and how much of a sweetie he is 🥰

So y’all, actually yesterday I was talking to my Mom about him and showed a pic of him and was like “Here he is” and she was like “Ohhh…okay

And then we got interrupted by my little brother XD So later I texted her and was like “Wasn’t Bucky cute?!” And she said “I have to say he was” XDXD

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                              @lightoverdarkness6
                                • Total Posts: 1643

@Mineralizedwritings

You know what’s really weird?

Sometimes this next year

Girllll! 😳 I know that must be super exciting and also nerve-wracking. Next year I’m getting my driver’s permit, and it’s crazy to think that I’ll be driving next year, (with an adult) and then the year after that, all by myself 😳😭

But I know you’ll be an amazing adult 😊❤️😅😂 I’ll be praying for you!

Also enjoy the movie!!! 😀

Aww I’m sorry about that with your cousin! I sometimes dwell on past freindships too, thinking if maybe I had just done something different it might have worked out.

Yeahh 🥺

Yep, I’m really socially awkward too, and it can be extremely embarrassing. I get you there lol.

Yep! 😊❤️😅😂 At least we know we’re not alone <3

tysm for the prayers girl! <3

You’re so welcome!! ❤️❤️

Yeah I think my mom and I are going to see it tomorrow! I’m so excited, I’ve heard it’s somehow better than the first one.

Funnnn!!! Hope you have a great time!! ❤️

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6 Yes to everything you said in the top of that post girl 👍

Yes exactly! I feel the same way 😀 XD Yes, let’s not. XD

Yep, as long as it doesn’t control you, nothing wrong with having crushes!!! And yes, no judgement. <3

XDXD Yes girlll!! Although, personally I think Steve is cuter, but Bucky is too ❤

They are both cute 💖💖 Steve looks WAYYYYY better with a beard tho, in my opinion, lol. And I personally like Bucky’s shorter hair…but sometimes that changes!! XXD

Freedom, Your eyes are hazel?? And @Min, your’s are as well?! MINE ARE TOO!!! 😂🤩🤩 That’s awesome!!

I read something today that like only 5% of the world’s population has hazel eyes 🤩 I just thought that was so cool XD

Woo-hoo, we all have hazel eyes!!! That’s really cool!!!! 🤩🤩 the only person I know that has hazel eyes is my grandpa on my dad’s side, but otherwise…yeah…so rare!!!

Oh wow, that’s, like, SUPER RARE!!!!

also, Light, @mineralizedwritings have y’all ever noticed that your eyes will change color slightly depending on lighting and even mood!?

Like, mine will appear grayer when I’m sad, more brown or green when I’m in a normal mood, and a brighter brown/green when i’m happy!!

I mean, when you’re going through all he’s gone through, who has time to wash your hair?!

exactly, right!?!?!? 😆

So y’all, actually yesterday I was talking to my Mom about him and showed a pic of him and was like “Here he is” and she was like “Ohhh…okay

And then we got interrupted by my little brother XD So later I texted her and was like “Wasn’t Bucky cute?!” And she said “I have to say he was” XDXD

Haha, that’s so funny 😂😂😂 My mom teases me a bit on how I think Bucky and Steve are cute and all, but it’s always in good fun 💖💖

The fam especially likes to tease me about the boy i ACTUALLY have a crush on in real life tho…*sigh* XXD

Viewing 15 posts - 2,491 through 2,505 (of 6,581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >