Temira Character Interview

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Temira Character Interview

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 1379

Hey guys!

I wanted to jump on here real quick and ask for y’all’s help. 🙂 Recently on my blog, I extended an offer for readers to submit questions for my character Temira (the MC of The Apostle’s Sister), which she’ll answer in an interview that’s going up on Monday. I’ve received suggestions to do a character interview on my blog before, and I finally decided to do it, ’cause not only are they fun, they also help me develop my characters! XD

Unfortunately though, I haven’t been getting many submissions on the Google form I posted. So I decided to mention this to my fellow KeePers, in case any of y’all would like to ask Temira some questions! I would really appreciate it, and Temira would enjoy answering your questions if you want to submit some! XD So if you’re interested, I would be really happy to have you fill out the form.

Don’t feel any pressure to do so though, this is just an offer. Thanks!

Here’s the Google Form if you do want to submit something. (P.S.: If you do want to, the questions need to be in no later than Saturday night. Otherwise I won’t be left with enough time to write up the interview by Sunday night.)

@gracie-j
      @devastate-lasting @scripter-of-kingdoms @lewilliams @e-k-seaver @nova21 @issawriter7 @mkfairygirl @faith-q @jenwriter17 @kathleenramm @abigail-m @godlyfantasy12 @lucy @elfwing @writerlexi1216 @lydia-s @keilah-h @relia @precious-y @maryg3 @ribbonash @ariel-f @anatra23 @daisy-torres @anyone @if-i-forgot-anyone-yall-can-tag-them

Mary G
      @maryg3
        • Total Posts: 90

@joy-caroline

That sounds super cool!

No problem!!!😊 I just submitted an question for Temira!;)

INFJ/ChristianFiction/ IceCreamAddict/ StarGazer/ https://lamplighterletters.wixsite.com/mysite-1

ella
        @nova21
          • Total Posts: 604

@joy-caroline

Just submitted a bunch of questions!  Feel free not to use them all cuz there are a lot =)

what we do in life echoes in eternity
          -gladiator, 2000

Lydia S.
          @lydia-s
            • Total Posts: 399

@joy-caroline

Oh, how exciting!!! Just submitted a question. Can’t wait to read the interview! 😀

Anonymous

Oh my goodness, thank you guys SO much for all the questions!! This is gonna be AWESOME !!! Really, y’all are so amazing to submit so many good ones!

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h
                • Total Posts: 3875

Am I too late? I would’ve done it but I never got the chance.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@keilah-h

Aw, girl, I REALLY appreciate that! Unfortunately yes, I did just post the interview. But there will be other character interviews in the future that you can totally submit questions for! Next time I’ll notify the KP fam earlier so y’all have more time if ya wanna do it.

Elfwing
                  @elfwing
                    • Total Posts: 486

@joy-caroline oh my goodness I am so so sorry I missed this! I haven’t been on here for close to a week.

This is a great idea! And It is totally something I’d love to do in the future!  One question for Temira if I may: if you had to sum yourself up in one word, what would it be?

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Abigail.M.
                    @abigail-m
                      • Total Posts: 1242

@joy-caroline

Hi JC! I’m sorry that I missed this opportunity, but I can’t wait to read the interview on your blog, (I’m sure it’s amazing:)

Anonymous

@abigail-m

Thanks, Abigail! 😀 There’ll be other interviews in the future that you can submit questions for if you want. 🙂

Anonymous

@elfwing

That’s totally okay! 😉

Thanks!

Hmm… let’s see, I think one word to describe Temira would be loyal. That’s pretty much what she is in every fiber of her being. She’s loyal to Paul although she experiences doubts and she strongly disagrees with him – and is even hurt by him – at times. She never stops being loyal even at the toughest moments. One of my fave things about her.

Elfwing
                          @elfwing
                            • Total Posts: 486

@joy-caroline ok cool! Yeah I can see that loyalty considering her personality

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          >