So…uhm…yeah…I have another WIP idea…😅💕

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Novel Idea Critiques So…uhm…yeah…I have another WIP idea…😅💕

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@elishavet-pidyon. @godlyfantasy12. @mineralizedwritings. @felicity. @lightoverdarkness6. @euodia-vision. @gwyndalf-the-wise. @esther-c. @sarafini. @anyone-else-that-is-remotely-interested-lol

Soooo…I may have a problem, y’all, 😂, but I’ve come up with another WIP idea…😅

I kinda like it already…and I think it was inspired by a HISTORY show I was watching this morning…but I kinda love the story already, even though it’s barely figured out, lol. 💕💕💕

It’s another WWII WIP, bc that is obviously my favorite time period, and I have a brief synopsis, character pics/info, and a couple themes/messages already for the story. 😊

First, the synopsis!!! (I’ll have to do each of the 4 MC’s separately, because if not, KP will eat all of my posts. 😂😅)

An American Spy

An SS Officer

A Teenage Jewish Girl

A Young Polish Woman

They never expected to cross paths.

But life and especially war has its ways of throwing people into things they’d never expect.

Their lives…after this war…will never be the same.

And especially after they cross paths…nothing will be the same.

How could anyone’s lives be the same…

…after they’ve encountered Auschwitz?

So…I’m thinking the main messages will be Courage, Hope, and Forgiveness…which I think are good themes for the story. 😉 💕

So in the next 4 posts, I’ll introduce the MC’s. I also need a villain…heh…😅😖

Light
      @lightoverdarkness6
        • Total Posts: 1626

@freedomwriter76

Another one 😂😅?!?! Girl!! Lol, JK, it sounds amazing, like all of your WIPs 😉😊💕!!

Can’t wait to hear more about it!! 😀

#HugRikerSquad

Gwyndalf the Wise
        @gwyndalf-the-wise
          • Total Posts: 404

@freedomwriter76

Soooo…I may have a problem, y’all, 😂, but I’ve come up with another WIP idea…😅

*dies laughing* …what number is this one? Can you count the WIPs you have anymore? XD
          In all seriousness though, don’t worry about it, of course I’m interested.
          And don’t feel bad about having a lot…XD I know you have more than me, but I already have like four different series ideas…

but I kinda love the story already, even though it’s barely figured out, lol.

XD You sound like me.

Ooooo, I like this idea. XD So far I’ve liked all your ideas, but still…
          I’m looking forward to this one, along with all the others. XD
          The themes!!! *chef’s kiss* And I’m interested to see how you will tie in the American Spy to Auschwitz…
          WAIT IS THIS THE SPY THAT RIKER HELPED?!?!?!

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
          (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 692

That looks so interesting and war is not my thing at all especially books about it. You’ve definitely peaked my interest. 😍

MineralizedWritings
            @mineralizedwritings
              • Total Posts: 2794

@freedomwriter76

Lol, you have so many wips. That’s ok, I seem to gain one every now and then aswell XDXD Sounds interesting!

へびは かっこいい です!

LandriC
              @landric
                • Total Posts: 105

@freedomwriter76

Heyyyy….that sounds straight up awesome XD Tag me when you post your MC’s!!!

"To death or to victory"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >