So. *Pops knuckles* Art, anyone?

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art So. *Pops knuckles* Art, anyone?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 11

I also have started my own forum related to this one.
      It’s called: Art! Art! ARRRTTTT!!!! (Character Illustration help)

Please Check it Out!!!!!

Thanks!!!

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 77

Wow, @graceofspades2017 this is so great! What a lovely thing to do for other people!
        *holds characters protectively* now, which should I choose… *shakes head* I can’t think of any good ones right now. I’ll get back to you if I do 😉

G. B. Carter
        @graceofspades2017
          • Total Posts: 81

@challenge I’ll get to it as soon as I can. 🙂

@holly-Nelson-gray I have started your drawing and will more than likely have it by tomorrow, just so you know. 🙂 I planned to have it finished today but had unplanned distractions.

@aysia-serene Awesome! Just come on whenever. 😀

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by G. B. Carter.

Myers-Briggs Type (MBTI 🙂 ): INTP-T

Emily D
          @emily-d
            • Total Posts: 168

@graceofspades2017 Hi! . Please don’t feel pressured to draw her, I can see that you’re very busy already!

Name: Kya Davis
            Appearance: Light blonde hair and big, bright blue eyes. She’s tallish but very skinny. As for personality (to help you picture her better): I would say shy, suspicious, and somewhat dreamy. A head shot is fine. Thanks! 😛

I tell my story. Not so that I get glory, but so that others may know Hope.

G. B. Carter
            @graceofspades2017
              • Total Posts: 81

@emily-d I would love to draw her! I just may not get her done for another *counts on fingers* four days because I’m supposed to draw a picture a day. Just to let you know. 🙂 Feel totally free to drop by any character you would like me to draw. I’m busy, perhaps, but certainly not unwilling.

Myers-Briggs Type (MBTI 🙂 ): INTP-T

Emily D
              @emily-d
                • Total Posts: 168

@graceofspades2017 THANKS!!! No pressure, I’m happy to wait :). I’m so excited! YAY! Can’t wait to see her 🙂 🙂 🙂 I am overjoyed 😛

I tell my story. Not so that I get glory, but so that others may know Hope.

EpicAddie2
                @epicaddie2
                  • Total Posts: 794

Hi!
                  I saw this forum and I knew that I’d have to try it out, because I really want illustrations of my characters, but I can’t draw. Here’s my character:

Name: Riley
                  Appearance: Five feet tall, rather skinny, emerald green eyes, shaggy black hair (kind of like Percy Jackson’s hair).
                  Now that I am describing Riley, I realize how much he looks like Percy Jackson. Oh well xD
                  Scene: I don’t really want a scene, but he always carries a sword.

INFJ ~ 4w5
                  aldarley.wordpress.com

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                >