So… my book is out

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Publishing & Platform So… my book is out

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    E. K. Seaver
    @e-k-seaver
      • Total Posts: 344

Heyyyy guys! My book, The Reflections is out now on Amazon, both in print and kindle form (And is on KU).

Not really sure what else to say, but this book is my baby and I’m so excited to have it out in the world. If you’re wondering how good it is, check goodreads. I think you’ll like it.

@scripter-of-kingdoms
       @godlyfantasy12 @abigail-m @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @jodi-maile @annabelle @daisy-torres @koshka @trahia-the-minstrel @libby @lydia-s @e-k-seaver @issawriter7 @mkfairygirl @seekerofthetruth @kathleenramm @jenwriter17 @nanisnook @elfwing @seekjustice @sparrowhawke @maryg3 @relia @writerlexi1216 @nova21 @hallie-jean @faith-q @ariel-f @anyone-else

The pen is mightier than the sword, but in a duel, I'm taking the sword.
      ekseaver.wordpress.com

Katherine
      @mkfairygirl
        • Total Posts: 549

@e-k-seaver CONGRATS!!!!!!!🥳 That’s so exciting!!!!

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
        Fall in love with Jesus

E. K. Seaver
        @e-k-seaver
          • Total Posts: 344

@abigail-m  @keilah-h  @elishavet-pidyon  @jodi-maile  @annabelle  @daisy-torres  @koshka @trahia-the-minstrel  @libby  @lydia-s  @issawriter7  @mkfairygirl @seekerofthetruth @kathleenramm @jenwriter17 @nanisnook @elfwing @seekjustice @sparrowhawke @maryg3 @relia @writerlexi1216 @nova21 @hallie-jean @faith-q @ariel-f @anyone-else

For some reason this didn’t tag everyone. I have a book out! Check out the post if you want to see it.

@mkfairygirl
          Thank you!!!

The pen is mightier than the sword, but in a duel, I'm taking the sword.
          ekseaver.wordpress.com

Faith Q.
          @faith-q
            • Total Posts: 106

@e-k-seaver

That’s amazing! *brings out the confetti and chocolate*

I’m so excited for you! I’ve heard so much about this book… unfortunately, I’m not really investing in books of any kind right now…

*tears*

but I’m so happy for you and I can’t wait to see where God takes you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annabelle
            @annabelle
              • Total Posts: 108

WOW, THAT’S AMAZING!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! It must be so exciting to finally have a book published. I can’t wait to check it out!!!

In the words of Jinto Queb, "Hurry, reading is fun!"

Lydia S.
              @lydia-s
                • Total Posts: 399

@e-k-seaver

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! Congrats, girl! So happy for you. XDXDXD <33333 *showers you with confetti and chocolate*

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >