So… I have a blog now. What next?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Publishing & Platform So… I have a blog now. What next?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Libby
    @libby
      • Total Posts: 59

Hello, friends and potential friends 🙂 It’s been a while since I’ve been on here, and if there’s been a post I never responded to, please forgive me.  I’m hoping to be on here more during the school year.

So, I have a blog.  I just set it up a week or so ago, and posted for the first time yesterday.  But this is all incredibly new to me and I’m not sure where to go from here.  I know there are several bloggers out here on the community… do you have any advice?  Any suggestions?

Here’s the link if you’d like to take a look.  I would so honestly appreciate anything you’d have to say.

https://thoughtsfromastumblingsaint.blog

Thanks!

Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo

R.M. Archer
      @r-m-archer
        • Total Posts: 243

Ooh! This is so exciting! I’ve always thought it would be super cool for you to start blogging!

I love your introductory post. It’s beautifully honest. ^-^

I do have a couple blog posts that discuss how to get started blogging. They got eaten by the forum, so let’s see if it’ll let me post them one at a time.

Answering Your Blog Questions

I’d probably write both posts slightly differently now, but for the most part they’re still accurate. I hope they help! 🙂

Speculative fiction author. Mythology nerd. Singer. Worldbuilding enthusiast.

R.M. Archer
        @r-m-archer

Here’s the second post: A Guide to Blogging for the Fiction Author

Libby
          @libby
            • Total Posts: 59

@r-m-archer

Aww, thank you so much. That is so encouraging to hear <3

I checked out both of your articles, and what you shared is super helpful.  I’d never thought much before of the Pinterest idea, but I’ll definitely be trying to take that up… have a bit of work to do first, though, cleaning up my boards 😉

Thank again, Ariel!

Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo

R.M. Archer
            @r-m-archer

You’re so welcome! I’m glad they were helpful! I had a fair bit of Pinterest clean-up to do when I started using it for blogging, too. XD But I’ve found it to be worth it! I mostly just have a lot more secret boards now than I did before, lol.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >