*Sigh* Here we go again, Tony & Steve…XD

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions *Sigh* Here we go again, Tony & Steve…XD

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

Alright y’all! I have a (still in progress, lol. XD) Marvel fanfic that is about…oh…149 pages long and 33 finished chapters. I wanted to share a snippet. XD What do y’all think? @gracie-j. @ava-blue. @keilah-h. @godlyfantasy12.

“Why did you go out to fight crime?”

“We needed to help out somehow.” Mela replied.

They had finished dinner and gathered in the living room. Wanda, Clint, Sam, Vision, and Rhodey were all talking in the kitchen, but now they had become silent.

Everyone had.

“Hey, it’s my fault I got hurt. Don’t blame them, Tony.”

“That’s not the only point I’m making, Alex. None of you should have gone out and fought crime. You got hurt, and you’re lucky you didn’t get hurt worse. What you all did was reckless and stupid.”

“We were sitting around being useless.” Mala replied.

“We weren’t doing anything…we wanted to help, Mr. Stark.” Peter agreed.

Tony closed his eyes. Sighed. He knew what that felt like. But still. It wasn’t an excuse. “I know. I know you don’t want to feel useless, but all of you need to learn to think more before you act. What you did could have killed one of you if something horrible had happened. None of us would want that.”

“We just tried to help.”

“I know, Mela. Trust me, I know…” Tony sighed, “but you all could’ve been badly hurt. Why don’t you three go clean up? Can someone take Alex upstairs so she can sleep there?”

“I can.” Thor replied, stepping forward from where he had been standing in the corner beside Loki.

“We didn’t want to feel useless. If we never use these powers, then why do we even have them?”

“I know, Mala. Just…go upstairs for right now, alright?”

Mela, Mala, and Peter obeyed. Thor carried Alex in his arms.

Tony let out a sigh. Pinched the bridge of his nose. Soon, everyone else was making their way out of the room. Even those who had been in the kitchen left.

“Steve. Wait.”

Steve turned around from where he had been leaving. “Tony, I’m going-“

“I need to talk to you. About them…and a few other things.”

Steve crossed his arms. Completely turned to face Tony as everyone else walked away. Raised an eyebrow. “Tony, I have things I need to do. What else do you want to talk about that’s so important?”

“Why don’t you sit down, and we can talk about it?”

“Tony, I don’t-“

“SIT.” Tony ordered, tone carrying a tinge of warning. He’d handcuffed Bucky to a wall, after all.

Steve silently obeyed.

Tony let out a heavy sigh. He stood though and didn’t sit down. He needed Steve’s full attention. Besides, it was nice to be taller than Steve for once.

“You should have made sure those kids were here.”

“They had Bucky with them.”

“…And you consider Bucky a responsible adult? He’s mentally unstable, Steve. He doesn’t know what’s right half the time-“

“Oh, and you do?” Steve retorted.

Tony narrowed his eyes. “…and it was still your job to make sure they were safe. Alex got hurt, so Bucky didn’t do as well as you thought he would, did he Steve? Either way, when I’m not here, who’s responsibility are those kids?”

“…Mine.” Steve admitted quietly.

Tony nodded. “You also got captured and left the rest of us to figure everything out on our own. You could’ve done a whole lot better than that. I know you can.”

Steve bit his lip. His gaze fell. “Yeah…I know.”

“And next time, keep the kids safe.”

“I told you, I knew Bucky was with-“

“And you trust Bucky enough to keep them safe!? Alex got injured, Steve! It’s been over seventy years, so face it Steve, Bucky’s not the person you once knew.”

“He’s still Bucky, Tony, just…broken.”

“Oh, so Bucky even from seventy years ago would kill my parents?”

“That’s not what I meant, Tony.”

“Bucky’s made a lot of horrible choices, Steve.”

“He didn’t have a choice in the matter! He never had a choice in what he did!” Steve yelled, leaping to his feet.

“Sit. Back. Down.” Tony ordered.

Steve narrowed his eyes.

“Make me.”

Anonymous

Mela, Mala, and Alex are OC’s. Alex is mine, the other two are my sister’s. 😉

Also…*cough cough* #ThisSceneLedToSteveBeingHandcuffedAndOnTheFloorBothHisWristsAndAnklesHandcuffed

Ohh, the imagination of a writer. 🤣

Anonymous

Peter, Mela, Mala, and Alex are technically members of the Avengers team, that’s why Tony says they’re Steve’s responsibility unless Tony is there. Just FYI. 😉

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12
            • Total Posts: 6645

LOVE IT! Need to know more about these kids! (Specifically any Guys cuz I love me some guys lol)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h
              • Total Posts: 3875

@freedomwriter76 SOOO COOL. And I’m not like a huge Marvel person. I’ve seen a few of the movies and liked them, but they’re outranked by my other fandoms. But your fanfics….are great!!!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Aww, thanks girl! (actually, oddly enough, there’s only one boy. XD Ryo, and he’s only a toddler! XD XD XD)

@keilah-h
                . Aww, THANK YOU SO MUCH! That means a lot more than you know! 💖💖💖

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

AWWWWWW LUV HIS NAME AND THATS ADORABLE!!! I need some Ryo content….

immediately XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Aww, thanks! Yes, he is the CUTEST! 😍😍😍

I have his moodboard right here, and then a short snippet with him in it. 😁

“Did we miss the party!?”

“No. You’re just on time. ‘We’?” Tony asked, as both he and Steve came around the corner, approaching the front door.

“Remind me once again why I decided to come with you.”

“You didn’t. I just dragged you here along with me against your will.”

Steve pointed. Raised an eyebrow. “Thor, you brought your brother with you?”

Loki flashed a grin.

“I have a name, you know, Captain.”

“I know. It’s Loki.”

“Perfect. So, you did remember.”

Feet thudded against the floor, small and barefoot.

“Loki! Loki!” Ryo cried, rushing in, Mr. Bear in his arms.

“No greeting for Uncle Thor?”

Loki leaned down, picked him up, threw him into the air, and caught him again.

“I missed you!”

“I missed you too, you little troublemaker.”

“What am I? Chopped liver?”

“I guess you’re just not the favorite, Brother.”

“What’s going on, Steve?”

“Bucky! Bucky!”

“Well, you’re not the favorite anymore.” Thor said, through chuckles. Loki gave him a glare before handing Ryo over to Bucky.

“Shut up, Brother.”

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

Awwwww!!!!! AND HE LOVES LOKI?! AGH MA HEART!!!! He even looks similar to a Loki! A mini trouble maker in the making!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. YEP! Loki’s one of his favs. 😉 Haha, yep! 😂

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. And here’s Alex’s. 😉

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. And though y’all haven’t met her yet, this is Madelene’s. 😉 (a former Nurse for HYDRA. Not her choice. It is a…um…long story. 😅 She left years ago)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          >