Preacher on the Run 😃

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Book Discussions Preacher on the Run 😃

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

Hey y’all! I wanted to get on here and talk about my all-time FAVORITE BOOK: Preacher on the Run by Jayna Baas. (WARNING!!! THERE MIGHT BE SPOILERS!!!!)

Anywho, I wanted to ask a few questions about the book and whoever wants to can discuss it with me. Not sure how many of y’all have read it…but I HIGHLY recommend it. 😉

1. Favorite Character? Ooh, this one’s a toughie. 😩 Might have to be either Robert Boothe or Hank Jonas. Robert because I related to him a lot and he was a strong man, and Hank because he was so funny, charismatic, and just so much fun. 😂

2. Favorite Antagonist? Oh, well, I will NEVER say Drake, but as for a character that I suppose is an antagonist but not a villain, Jacob Chauncy, easily. And his redemption…👌

3. Least Favorite Character? Doesn’t it almost have to be Charles Drake? 😂 Next would be Malcolm Harrod though. I wish Drake could have been redeemed, but…that was his choice. 😔

4. Favorite Scene? OOH! Fun, but SOOO DIFFICULT! 😣 I might have to say the scene where Robert was wrestling with God as Mitchell preached when he was hiding up in the mountains. I loved to see that struggle OR when Robert was captured by Drake and was wrestling with God again. Long story short, I loved seeing the struggles of a Pastor. 😅 Makes him more relatable. 👍

5. Favorite Dynamic? OOH! Robert and Magdalen, easily! Their romance was sooo cute! 🥰 After that, Robert and Mitchell. Those two are such good brothers. 😂

Anywho, I guess that’s enough discussion questions for now. The only person I know to tag is @gracie-j, so…😆

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    >