Praying for California

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Praying for California

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SeekJustice
    @seekjustice
      • Total Posts: 3365

Hey guys, I don’t know how many of you are in California/around the bushfires, but I just wanted to let you know that I’m praying for you all. I’m obviously not in America but the absolute terror of this situation is something I know all too well and my heart is breaking for the people affected.

Let me know if you guys have any more specific prayers requests. My love to you all.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17
        • Total Posts: 2522

@seekjustice

Even though I don’t live in California, I really appreciate your prayers; I do know some people who live in CA. I can’t imagine being in this kind of situation; it looks so scary. Thanks for posting about this; great reminder for me to keep praying too.

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
        www.jennaterese.com

Kathleen
        @kathleenramm
          • Total Posts: 635

@seekjustice

Thanks for posting this! California definitely needs our prayers. Wild fires are relentless, and need as many prayers as possible. Hope everyone from California is staying safe!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        >