New Pinterest Updates

Home Page Forums General Site Info Announcements New Pinterest Updates

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    KattheWriter
    @katthewriter
      • Total Posts: 103

Hi Writers!

Are you someone who spends hours on Pinterest, finding the perfectly aesthetic photos for your book, or the quote that just bleeds the words of your characters, or just things for your book as an excuse to procrastinate to actually write it?

Then perfect! You’ve come to the right place as our Pinterest can help you procrast–*cough cough* I mean, to help you plan and grow your story!! 😉

I’m Kat, the new manager of the Pinterest. So yes, it’ll be active now! I’d love it if you could give us a follow.  It’s @ kingdompen (no space)

I was popping on here to tell you guys about two new boards I made, or rather show you. As a graphic designer and someone who maybe spends way too much time on there, these boards give me immense satisfaction.

First is:  The Aesthetic Stop – Colors

Which is organized by colors! Perfect for  finding photos for a mood board, or the colors that fit your theme.

Then there’s the: The Character Shop – Quotes

Where I have different quotes organized by themes. This one is my favorite. I looove quotes. Most of my boards on my Pinterest are 75% quotes XD

I just made these, so if you don’t find something you like, check back in, as i’ll continuously be adding to them! Also I’ll take any suggestions for new boards. I’m planning on making an Aesthetic Stop – Genres board soon.

I look forward to interacting with you guys more 😀

Keep Writing On!

~Kat

Never turn your back on a truce, because no one hesitates on an open opportunity to strike.

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@katthewriter. *GASPS DEEPLY* THIS IS AWESOME AND EXACTLY WHAT I WANT AND NEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!! I WILL ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I’m so dramatic, lol. XD)

KattheWriter
        @katthewriter
          • Total Posts: 103

@freedomwriter76

THANK YOUUU

lol, i’m totally cool with Dramatics. I usually am too XP

Never turn your back on a truce, because no one hesitates on an open opportunity to strike.

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@katthewriter. You’re very welcome!

XD That’s good. Being dramatic is good sometimes. Not others. XD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >