Nadine Brandes

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Book Discussions Nadine Brandes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joy
    @dekreel
      • Total Posts: 2304

Hello, thought I’d make a topic to discuss the many books of Nadine Brandes since I know there are a handful of people here who really enjoy her stuff. 😀 I’ve read Fawkes and Romanov so far and I really liked both of them.

The main reason I made this topic was so I could show you guys this song because it makes me think of Romanov every single time I listen to it. If someone made a movie of that book I think this should be the end credits music. 😛

Anyway, that’s it. Feel free to discuss her books anytime you please. :3

You can pronounce it however you want.

SeekJustice
      @seekjustice
        • Total Posts: 3365

@dekreel

Hello there! It’s been ages since I’ve seen you!

Shamefully, I’ve only read A Time to Die and Fawkes, I really enjoyed them both, but I still need to read the rest of the trilogy and Romanov!

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Joy
        @dekreel
          • Total Posts: 2304

@seekjustice  Good to see you!! Hey, I’ve only read two as well. 😉 How was Time to Die? I would like to read that in the near future.

You can pronounce it however you want.

SeekJustice
          @seekjustice
            • Total Posts: 3365

@dekreel

A Time to Die wasn’t as good as Fawkes in my opinion, but it was her first published book and she obviously grew a lot. Over all, it wasn’t really my favourite, but I’d still like to read the sequels because I did like Parvin quite a bit.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >