Monthly Prompts!!!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Monthly Prompts!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 481 total)
  • Author
    Esther
    @esther-c
      • Total Posts: 3428

@godlyfantasy12

This looks like so much fun!!! I will totally be participating as often as I can!!

Aww, little Ara and November are so cute!! 😍

@smiley

Aww, I love that!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12 @smiley @esther-c @whalekeeper @acancello @anyone-else-here-lol-XD

I wrote something for Day 1!!! 😀

Germany

A crisp spring breeze tousled his hair and pulled at his coat. Leon flopped a black curl back into the rest of his hair, practically running to keep up with his friend who seemed to not know what short strides were. “Abelard, come on, slow down!”

His friend turned around with an apologetic smile. “Oh, sorry Leon. I guess I don’t realize how fast I walk.” Abelard smoothed down his bright blonde hair.

Leon rolled his eyes, but he couldn’t help the smirk that played across his face. “Alright, let’s go long-legs.”

Abelard laughed and began walking again, Leon following close behind, avoiding most everyone on the streets and sidewalks.

“Here we are!”

Leon looked up. A small, white, cozy home, tucked behind a beautiful flower garden and between two other houses.

“Come on, Mutti will be more than happy to have you.” Abelard went to the door, and Leon followed close behind.

Abelard went to the door, unlocked it, and stepped inside, Leon right behind him. “Mutti, I’m home!”

A short woman with blonde, graying hair walked into the small front foyer, a pink, flowery apron overtop her simple light blue dress. She wiped her hands on her apron and smiled at Leon. “Hello dear,” she extended a hand, “you must be Leon.”

Leon smiled and shook her hand. “Nice to meet you, Mrs. Schneider.”

“Call me Louisa, dear. Please, do come inside, you’re always welcome here. Abelard’s told me so much about you. And all good things, dear, all good things.” Louisa turned to a stairway. “Aadelheide, dear, Abelard’s home and he brought his friend!”

Footsteps sounded, and a blur of blonde and pink jumped off the stairs. A girl looking no older or younger than Abelard walked over, brushing a strand of her long, curly bright blonde hair behind her ear.

“Leon, this is my twin sister Aadelheide. Aadelheide, this is my best friend Leon.”

The girl, Aadelheide, smiled…and time seemed to stop moving around her. Her blue eyes were bright, full of life, full of beauty. “Nice to meet you, Leon.”

He blinked a few times. What was he to say? His name, no, wait, she already knew his name. Leon blinked again. “Uhm…uh, hi.”

Aadelheide smiled.

And Leon smiled back.

I’m DEFINITELY not gonna get everyday done 😅 But I’ll do some days, and I’ll probably be doing different couples since I have so many! 🙂

Smiley
        @smiley
          • Total Posts: 2210

@freedomwriter76

I loveeeeeeeeeee It

I feel like I might write another one for day one XD

Do me a favor…. Tell Cress I meant it
          -Thorne

Esther
          @esther-c
            • Total Posts: 3428

@freedomwriter76

Aww, cute!!

How old were they when they first met?

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Smiley
            @smiley

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper @acancello @anyone-else-here-lol

I wrote another short story

Just so you guys know most of my short stories will be about Rebecca and Edmund XD (They’re so sweet)

I’m writing another one where they meant XD like freedom’s and godlyfantasy’s

So this is for yesterday’s prompt and by Daydream I took it as seeing someone who you missed

Out of Reality

“Hey,” Rebecca turned to see Bucky. how was he here? How was he alive? But that didn’t matter, it was her brother.

“Bucky!” Rebecca ran into her brother’s arms.

Bucky held her tight, not daring to let go.

Finally, they left the hug and Rebecca looked up at her brother. “How are you here?”

Bucky looked at Rebecca, his face giving the answer.

“This is a dream?” Rebecca’s voice shook, and a few tears fell down her face.

Bucky nodded.

“I don’t like dreams!” Rebecca’s head fell onto Bucky’s shoulder. “It only means you have to wake up.”

Bucky put his arms around his kid sister. “I know,”

“I won’t wake up, we’ll just stay here together,” Rebecca said pushing away her tears and putting a smile on her face.

“But what about reality?” Bucky looked his sister in the eyes. “You’re going to do great things, Rebecca.”

“But I don’t want to do them without…you.” Rebecca had tears streaming down her face.

“I know, but it will be okay,” Bucky assured her.

“Okay…” Rebecca hugged her brother one last time. “Bye,”

“Bye,” Bucky seemed to fade away as Rebecca woke up from her dream. But he never faded away from her heart.

Rebecca got up from her bed and looked around the room. Her pillow was damp from tears and her face was red. She finally dried her eyes and looked around to see Edmund entering the room.

“Edmund, what on earth are you doing here?!”
              “I came to see you,” Edmund shrugged.

“The boys aren’t supposed to be in the girls’ rooms.” Rebecca protested.

Edmund didn’t focus on that, but instead on Rebecca’s face. “What’s wrong?”

“I had a dream,”

“Was it terrible?”

“No it was wonderful, and that was the worst part,” Rebecca said looking down.

Edmund didn’t need her to say more, she had been having dreams like this since her parents and brother died. Her imagination had been getting the better of her, and it sometimes made her see the people she missed the most.

“I’m sorry,” Edmund knew that Rebecca had always tried to look up on things but how was she supposed to find the bright side of being an orphan who lost her brother?

“I wish they were here, I wish someone was here. Someone who could get us out of this wretched school, this wretched life!” Rebecca’s lips quivered, and she gave a few sobs.

Rebecca was never the type to complain, but their lives had been so dreadful since their family had died. They had begun by working in factories where they would get injuries. Then they would be attacked by bullies in alleys on their way home. After that, they signed up to be experimented on by a Mr. Zola. Where they had gotten the super-serum, and when they were a little older Zola would experiment with time travel on them, which was something they were looking forward to. Now they were at a terrible boarding school where the teachers were cruel and would hit them. And they were only fourteen!

“It’s okay, someday we’ll be out of here and in the future.” Edmund put his arm around Rebecca.

“Do you really think the future will be better? That the human race will just get nicer?”

“I don’t know, but it’s worth a shot,” Edmund said smiling down at Rebecca.

“Yeah I guess it is,” Rebecca gave a smile.

She grabbed Edmund’s hand and held it tight. She had him and that was enough.

-Thorne

Euodia
              @euodia-vision
                • Total Posts: 1308

@godlyfantasy12

Awww that first one was so cute!

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12
                  • Total Posts: 6645

I feel like everyone is just avoiding the second one/doesn’t know what to say XD XD XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Allison
                  @acancello
                    • Total Posts: 842

@smiley

Thats amazing, beautiful, sad and sweet! I love it!!

"Would you kindly...?"

Smiley
                    @smiley

@acancello

Thanks!!!! I know Rebecca and Edmund bring me to tears… but I also love the way they comfort each other.

-Thorne

Light
                      @lightoverdarkness6
                        • Total Posts: 1643

@godlyfantasy12 This is such a great idea!! 😀

OH MY GOODNESS LITTLE ARA AND NOVEMBER 😍🤩🥰😍🤩🥰 They are soooo precious ughh ❤❤❤

I didn’t realize that his stutter was how Ara’s nickname was created! That is just adorable 🥺❤🥺❤

And that second scene…

Girl…my heart 💔💔💔

Did November leave? And WHO died?? 😭🥺❤

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                        @lightoverdarkness6

@smiley

Awww Edmund and Rebecca!! They are sooo cute 🥰🥰

Love it girl!! 🙂

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                          @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

OH MY GOSH THAT IS SO GOOD XDXD 🤭😂😍🤩 I srsly love Leon so much ugh 🥰🥰❤❤

Great scene girl!! Love it! 😀

#HugRikerSquad

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12
                              • Total Posts: 6645

@lightoverdarkness6

Yup I thought it was a cute way for the nickname to happen!

also…

heh…heh…

heh.

👀

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Light
                              @lightoverdarkness6

@godlyfantasy12

Godly?

What. Happened? 😭😭😭

#HugRikerSquad

whaley
                                @whalekeeper
                                  • Total Posts: 3144

@lightoverdarkness6

Being… briefly elusive XD Classic Godly

“Everything is a mountain”

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 481 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >