Just Imagine…💭💭💭

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Just Imagine…💭💭💭

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

Okay y’all. I was just thinking about this in my head (and in the process making myself laugh out loud, XD) and thought it’d be a fun way to have everyone talk, imagine, and laugh.

And here’s the thing…I need y’all to put on your imagination hats…

…and just imagine…

if your favorite heroes/villains from your books, others’ books, and your favorite movie/series met. 

What’s the craziest thing they’d do? What’s the funniest thing they’d do? What two characters would make the oddest but best duo? What would be the villains’ best evil master plan?

And there’s even more questions and scenarios to come up with! Let’s all just use our imagination and creativity to think of scenarios, and let’s all just have fun and laugh!

How’s that sound? 😉

If no one wants to do this, fine by me. I shall think of these scenarios myself and make myself laugh out loud. XD

I’m already imagining a conflict between Hans and Charles Drake. xD xD xD

Or the great duo of Riker and November. <3 (as we’ve already discovered that it would be amazing in the Character Castle, lol XD)

OHHHHH, and a sweet moment between Reuben and Matthew.

Oh, and the weird duo of Bucky and Grimm…XD

So many ideas!!!

Anywho…XD I’ll tag a few other keepers. If you’re tagged and don’t want to join, you’re fine! And if you’re not tagged and want to join, jump on in! The more the merrier!!!

@godlyfantasy12
      . @mineralizedwritings. @lightoverdarkness6. @booksbyjayna. @sarafini. @esther-c. @felicity. @everyone-else-I-have-momentarily-forgot-the-tags-of-XD-sorry!!!

MineralizedWritings
      @mineralizedwritings
        • Total Posts: 2794

@freedomwriter76

Cool! I’ll join if I come up with something, I’m not sure I know others characters well enough to make that work.

I did make myself laugh out loud last night (thank goodness it wasn’t loud, other people must think I’m weird laughing at myself during the night. XD)

I had this idea, so just to set it up, it’s like 2 in the morning (ok timeskip sorry for the spoilers, Tauren and Lesli live in separate but close by houses and share a firepit) Lesli has a nightmare at some point idk how bad to make it but it’s a scene that might happen at some point, she either gets Tauren up simply because she feels scared or he hears her scream or something (not sure i want to make it that bad) so anyways, they’re sitting around the firepit together, and Tauren keeps almost falling asleep. He’s leaning pretty heavily on her, and she thinks he’s asleep. Well, he’s not. And he realizes she thinks he’s asleep XD. Lol so basically he decides to totally troll her by pretending he has a really ugly snore 😂 She’s really shocked at first, but I mean there’s no way she could have known before. So Lesli is like talking to him (still thinks he’s sleeping )”Who knew you snored like that” “How did your parent stand it?” and he’s just trying not to crack up and ruin the whole thing XD. And then she leaves to get some tea from the kettle over the fire or whatever. Tauren is left sitting upright, then suddenly remembers he is supposedly pretending to sleep, and sleepy people don’t do that. So he flops sideways onto the ground, and Lesli feels horrible because she thinks it’s her fault. Then he starts laughing and tells her he never fell asleep. (quick cut to Layson being worried why there is some cackling maniac in the woods at night)

lol. Just remembered that because of you saying you were laughing at yourself. I need to make a comic of this.

へびは かっこいい です!

Whaley
        @whalekeeper
          • Total Posts: 2599

@mineralizedwritings Awwww XD That’s so sweet

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Whaley
          @whalekeeper
            • Total Posts: 2599

Well, this is kinda a quick thought, but I’m a fan of Mysterious Benedict Society. Constance, specifically (a tiny, grumpy girl) and my character Sebastian would essentially be brother and sister. I even draw them similarly. I have a feeling Seb would be mildly interested in her, but Constance would throw insults at him, and he would be thoroughly angered and fight back. Then at some point they’d bond over chocolate or trauma, and be hesitant buddies XD

As for how my characters would react when faced with y’all’s characters… tbh, they’d probably either stare, or kick someone’s shins. They’re all around 14 years of age or younger, unless you count supporting charries. So they’d kinda just do their own thing XD

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Esther
            @esther-c
              • Total Posts: 3205

@freedomwriter76

What a fun idea!!

Now I shall be thinking of which characters would be best for my charries to meet…

Ok… @godlyfantasy12 ’s charrie Arthur meeting with Ev would be absolutely hilarious!! XDXD Like, imagine that. Lol!

Ami and Leeli (from the Wingfeather Saga) would get along so well despite the age gap!! In my opinion they have similar personalities.

If I think of others I’ll definitely share!

@mineralizedwritings

That’s so funny!! XD

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Elishavet Pidyon
              @elishavet-pidyon
                • Total Posts: 1013

@freedomwriter76

This is hilarious!! XD I started to laugh just thinking about it.

So, I’m doing these like incorrect quotes, because that’s just the way they ended up in my mind.

Dalton and Bentley from Knights of Arethtrae (Chuck Black) and William from Kingdom of Shadows (me). Even though Bentley’s isn’t my favorite story, he and William have so much in common. They’d be best of friends. Meanwhile, Dalton would be a much needed part of the group, because… He’s Dalton.

Dalton: This is wonderful! Your family must be very proud of you.

William: Well… Not really.

Bentley: YOU TOO?

Janner and Kalmar from Wingfeather Saga (Andrew Peterson) and Amicai from Heir of Ashes (me). Ironically, Amicai actually began as a mix of these two.

Janner: So, you’re basically a Thronewarden for the people.

Amicai: Just about.

Kalmar: How does that even work?

Amicai: I have no idea.

Leeli from Wingfeather and Alyona and Nadían from Heir of Ashes. They would probably end up singing together, even though Leeli’s talent would be rather intimidating to Alyona.

Leeli: I like to play my whistleharp.

Alyona: I like to sing a little.

Nadían bursting in at the top of her lungs: SING ON THE MOUNTAINS, WALK ON THE SEA! 🎵

Alyona: And she does… That.

And this last one is kinda scary, because Natan Israeli is literally like Reúven’s worst side. XD They would make a dynamically destructive duo. XD

Natan Israeli from Promise of Zion (Robert Elmer) and Reúven Elroi also from Heir of Ashes

Natan: Don’t touch that!

Reúven: Why?

Natan: It’s a bomb. It will explode.

Reúven: Really? What are you making?

Natan: A Molotov Cocktail. It will also explode.

Reúven: Perfect! Could I make one?

Reúven, hands Natan a rock: We must not let those soldiers get through this pass.

Natan: Right. Why don’t we use…

Within seconds the entire pass is filled with debris.

Reúven: You’re a wanted man, aren’t you?

Natan: Maybe.

Reúven: Congratulations!

Reúven: So am I.

XD XD XD

Anyway, I may think of some more, but that’s all for now. I hope they made someone else laugh too.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Elishavet Pidyon
                @elishavet-pidyon
                  • Total Posts: 1013

@whalekeeper

The Mysterious Benedict Society!! XD Constance is hilarious. They would definitely bond over chocolate.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings

@whalekeeper @esther-c

Thanks! XD

へびは かっこいい です!

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 8156

@mineralizedwritings. OH my goodness, Tauren!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

@whalekeeper
                      . What’s better to bond over than chocolate and trauma!?!?!? 😂😂😂😂

@esther-c
                      . Oh my gosh, Arthur and Ev!?!?!?!?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! That would be AMAZING!!!! 😆🤣🤣🤣🤣

@elishavet-pidyon
                      . Yes, this is soooo much fun!!! I love this!!!

Natan: Don’t touch that!

Reúven: Why?

Natan: It’s a bomb. It will explode.

Reúven: Really? What are you making?

Natan: A Molotov Cocktail. It will also explode.

Reúven: Perfect! Could I make one?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12
                        • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 AHHHH I LUV THIIIISSS!!!! Also… @esther-c GURL U TALKING ABOUT MY BOOK CHARRIE MADE MY DAY because freedom said like ur fav books or books series/charries (not saying mine are yours obviously but ya know it just made me happy seeing that)

it’s so fun how we all love each other’s book characters sooo much.

and I love these!! @elishavet-pidyon those are so hilarious I love them!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

SO mine would KOTLC

So for those who don’t know KOTLC here are the charries

SPOILERS BTW IN THIS POOOOOOOST

Sophie: Heroine-crazy amount of powers, goes through a TON, almost always dies, lack of sleep OVERLOAD like it’s terrible lol

Keefe: AHHHHHHHH HOTTIEEEE MY LOOOVE   ahem…. He’s the jokester but does it to hide insecurities, WORST PARENTS EVER!! Horrible destiny, beautifully broken 😭 empathy powers

Fitz: angery issues, telepath, pretty boi, lots of fans don’t like him but I can’t imagine the series without him, entitled dude XD

Biana: upbeat, pretty girl, invisibility powers, life of the parrrrttyyy, total SHIPPER OF SHIPS XD, sparkle city.

Dex: Cinnamon roll, not enough screen time in books but the fans make it up for him, adored by most everyone, techie boy, ignored by friends tho, love love looooove. Ginger. Tech powers.

Linh: water powers, sweetie sunshine (except in the last book don’t get me started), little miss blossom, loves animals.

Tam: Mr emo, dark and edgy, shadow powers, love him, annoys Keefe (and vice versa even tho they’re literally the same person XD)

so ya there are more charries but these are the Main ones

Sophie: So who’s your crazy one? *points to Keefe doing some sort of wiggle dance*

Arabella: You only have one?! *points to the entire gang trying to put out a city they just set on fire*

Keefe: Wait…so your dad straight up wiped you mind, used you to spy on your girlfriend, and then…like…betrayed your entire kingdom?

November: yea…but…wait…your mom forced you to be in this crazy experiment that almost killed you?

Keefe: Yup.

November: …

Keefe: You know what this means right?

Both of them: BROTHER!!

XD XD XD XD (ugh THE POOR BABIES)

Tam: …

Corvina: …

Tam: So…

Corvina: *glares in shadow*

Tam: Mm same.

Biana: *GASP* I loooove your outfit….

Jocelyn: I love YOUR outfit!!!

Both: ….

Both: SWITCH!!!!

Lihn: Aw your pet is so cute!

Nyx: *twitches* PET?! SHE DID NOT-

Jocelyn: ISN’T HE?!

Nyx: WHAT?! *Jocelyn laughingly hands him over to Lihn, who suffocates him with cuddles* I WILL BITE YOUUUU!!!

Gasp!! I forgot this one character! Her name is Ro. She is AWESOME!!!

Jocelyn: What is…shipping?

Biana & Ro: *GASP*

Ro: Prepare to have your life changed…

*ten minutes later, Jocelyn bursts into a room where everyone is sitting*

Jocelyn: NOVELLA FOREVER!!!! LYLIE FOR THE WIHN!!! SOKEEEEEEEFEEEE!!!!

Ro & Biana: *fist bumps*

XD I can’t think of any for the others I’m sorry 😂

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

ALSO….

Keefe totally did not inspire any trauma I have given to November whatsoever….heh. Totally not. That would be crazy!!!

*cough. Cough.*

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

MineralizedWritings
                            @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

XDXDXD

へびは かっこいい です!

Light
                              @lightoverdarkness6
                                • Total Posts: 1626

@freedomwriter76

Oh my goodness, this is a perfectly awesome idea 🤩🤩🤩!! Thank you for tagging me!!! Awww Rueben and Matthew together would be so precious!!! We need to come up with a scene with those two!

@mineralizedwritings

Tauren!!! *Dies laughing* Omg that is hilarious XDXD

@godlyfantasy12

Sophie: So who’s your crazy one? *points to Keefe doing some sort of wiggle dance*

Arabella: You only have one?! *points to the entire gang trying to put out a city they just set on fire*

🤣🤣🤣🤣

@elishavet-pidyon

Those are awesome XDXD!!

@whalekeeper

LOL those two sound hilarious

@esther-c

🤣 Ev and Arthur 🤣

I’ll try to come up with some scenarios later today!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Light.

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous
                                  • Total Posts: 692

This is so cool! Thanks for the tag! @freedomwriter76

I have to think of something. Lol. I need to go browse my bookshelves. Lol. I like the way @elishavet-pidyon did hers with the incorrect quote thing so I’m going to do mine the same way. Full credit/points to her for coming up with that idea. 😉😁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >