I’ve started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Novel Critique Requests I’ve started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 239 total)
  • Author
    MineralizedWritings
    @mineralizedwritings
      • Total Posts: 2974

@folith-feolin

Nice online arts. Art is always so cool! The best I can do is ai art generation which is more about just inputting specific stuff and hoping you get something you want out of it.

Thanks! Yeah digital art is kinda hard ๐Ÿ˜… I find that I can’t learn anything new with it, I have to learn it traditionally first, and then it carries over. I have the exact same quirks with my traditional art as digital art though, my heads tend to be lopsided to the right in both.

I cant wait to see more of your story and I can pray for you as well!

Thank you! I’m glad you like it so far! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

MineralizedWritings
      @mineralizedwritings

@theloonyone

I watched some smoe nova, he was very entertaining!

Lol yeah ๐Ÿคฃ It’s been a long time since I watched his stuff, kinda glad you said that, it made me revisit his channel!

๐Ÿคฃ Yeah, interest is pinterest Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š The three heads are characters from Unordinary, one of my webcomics.

Oh cool!

๐Ÿ˜ I want to try digital art someday, but I havenโ€™t yet. Probably once Iโ€™m a bit better and have time.

Ah yes, time. It takes awhile of bending over a laptop (I feel like it’s bad for my neck? ๐Ÿ˜‚)

You should totally try it! Layers is like AMAZING if you havn’t use it before. Krita has a setting were the brush only works where you have already colored, so the background doesn’t get messy.

I love your picture of Tauren! Youโ€™re really good!

Thanks!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Of course! Yeah, people scare me, too. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ A youtube channel sounds so cool! And I get you, making decisions is hard. Youโ€™ve got it, though! Iโ€™ll pray for you!

Thanks! I hate decision making ๐Ÿคฃ

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@mineralizedwritings. BRAVO!!! I love this story and it’s keeping me intrigued, oh, and…

…you brought tears to my eyes, which always means its a good book for me. I love books that stir my emotions. ๐Ÿ˜‰

MineralizedWritings
          @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

BRAVO!!! I love this story and itโ€™s keeping me intrigued, oh, andโ€ฆ

yay! Glad it has you intrigued! I’m going to try hard to avoid a slow middle… that’s what makes me drop a book.

โ€ฆyou brought tears to my eyes, which always means its a good book for me. I love books that stir my emotions. ๐Ÿ˜‰

REALLY!? I can’t tell you how happy that makes me! ๐Ÿ˜Š I love reading books that make me want to cry, but I didn’t know mine was that emotional!

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings.

yay! Glad it has you intrigued! Iโ€™m going to try hard to avoid a slow middleโ€ฆ thatโ€™s what makes me drop a book.

I love it! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ And I normally don’t get intrigued by much except Historical Fiction, so, that lets you know that I absolutely love this story so far! ๐Ÿ˜€ I love Tauren and Lesli both. ๐Ÿ˜‰

REALLY!? I canโ€™t tell you how happy that makes me! ๐Ÿ˜Š I love reading books that make me want to cry, but I didnโ€™t know mine was that emotional!

Yes, really! ๐Ÿ˜Š It is, though! Reading about Lesli’s pain about what she’s going through…oh…I felt like I wanted to cry. That just shows how good your writing is! Keep it up, girl! <3333

MineralizedWritings
              @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

Thank you! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

I’m so happy! Lol your too nice. I feel inspired to work on the next part now!

Oh yes, but I must do school first ๐Ÿ˜‘

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings.

Thank you! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

You are sooo welcome!!! โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜€

Iโ€™m so happy!

I’m so glad! ๐Ÿ˜€

Lol your too nice. I feel inspired to work on the next part now!

I do my best! XD I’ll be cheering you on! (maybe I should share the first chapter of my draft forย Freedom’s Fire…XD)

Oh yes, but I must do school first ๐Ÿ˜‘

Heh…yeah. xD

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

• Yeah! Feel free to tag me if you do post it! (I can’t promise I will read it, I can beย  ย  ย  really sensitive with certain topics)

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings. I will be sure to tag you! (And that’s totally fine, girl! I completelyย understand!)

Felicity
                      @felicity
                        • Total Posts: 812

@mineralizedwritings

Your story is gripping. I would certainly keep reading! Do you have a title yet? I’m really bad at coming up with titles and tend to wait until I’m almost done writing the first draft…even then it’s hard!

The flashback of Lesli giving Tauren a diary is touching!

He must increase, but I must decrease.

MineralizedWritings
                        @mineralizedwritings

@felicity

Thank you so much! I have always had the concern that my story would not be very gripping, because the stakes seem low. I mean, it’s not like anyone is dying.

I think my current title gives away too much information, so I might come up with a new one.

I’m glad you found that scene touching! ๐Ÿ˜

Felicity
                          @felicity

@mineralizedwritings

I have always had the concern that my story would not be very gripping, because the stakes seem low. I mean, itโ€™s not like anyone is dying.

I’ve thought that before too, about my contemporary fiction WIP. But I really appreciate books that draw me in without using death, you know what I mean? Death threats are gripping but not totally relatable for me in everyday life…

So keep it up and I can’t wait to read more!

MineralizedWritings
                            @mineralizedwritings

@Felicity

Thank you!

I have about 1,000 words more, but I’m going to wait until I finish chapter 2 to share it ๐Ÿ˜€

Felicity
                              @felicity

@mineralizedwritings

Ooo!! Can’t wait! ๐Ÿ˜€

MineralizedWritings
                                @mineralizedwritings

@felicity

yay thanks! I’ll tag you ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 239 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >