I can draw your character! ✍🏻

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art I can draw your character! ✍🏻

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Ava Blue
    @ava-blue
      • Total Posts: 216

Hey all! If you’re in need of a visual for your character or you just want someone to draw them, just give me a description and any reference/inspiration pictures (if you have any) and I should be able to get you a finished drawing within a week 😀

I’m a traditional artist, and I draw a rough sketch in pencil before inking it in with pretty much any black pen and then I color it in with colored pencils. I typically draw bust portraits but I suppose I can draw a full-body pose for you, if I really must.. 😒 jk I don’t mind 😀 just anticipate terrible proportions and weird poses!

I can also try a watercolor portrait, but I’m a bit of a beginner in this area so keep that in mind 😉

I can do semi-realistic, cartoons, chibis, and this weird sort of cartoony style I like to draw in 😅 If you’d like examples of my work, just let me know and I can post some here. 📸

that a northern wind
      would cool my skin
      and fill my lungs again

Rylie Goodwin
      @lrose5
        • Total Posts: 90

@ava-blue
        Oh, I’d love a drawing of them!! so while I get their images figured out in my mind, I’d love to see some examples! Could you possible do two people together? lol

You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.

C.S. Lewis

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@ava-blue. I absolutely LOVE your cartoon style! 🤩🤩🤩 Like, Riker is SO CUTE! 😍

@lrose5
          . My Profile Pic is an example of Ava’s work! Here, for a better look at it! 😁

Rylie Goodwin
          @lrose5

@freedomwriter76
            Oh WOW. that’s amazing!

C.S. Lewis

Rylie Goodwin
            @lrose5

@ava-blue
              ME HAS TOO MANY CHARACTERS IN MINDDD!! lollll

C.S. Lewis

Anonymous

@lrose5. I KNOW, RIGHT!? 😀 SHE’S SO GOOD!!!

Ava Blue
                @ava-blue

EMPHPHHHH *screaming into pillow* YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET 🤩🥰🥰🥰 Thanks gang I appreciate it =D Thanks for posting an example for me, @freedomwriter76!

@lrose5
                  yes ma’am I can do 2 people together! I’ve been practicing so now it won’t look like one person is floating off into space and the other is a dwarf… 😬 If you’d like more examples I’ll try and post them here but I’m using my webcam so the quality will be sketchy (bad pun sorry) Here’s one I just finished last night, it’s my character Bronwen 😀  My art style just changed a ton and now I’m looking at things I drew 2 weeks ago and cringing 🥲 welp at least I’ve learned

that a northern wind
                  would cool my skin
                  and fill my lungs again

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h
                    • Total Posts: 3875

@ava-blue I know how it is, I do weird poses and proportions all the time too…..

I have too many characters I’d like to see drawn.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@ava-blue. You’re Very Welcome! 😁

OH. MY. GOODNESS. I LOVE BRONWEN! 😍😍😍 (I cringe when I look at my old writing 😂)

Rylie Goodwin
                      @lrose5

@ava-blue
                        Oh PRETTY!! Ok so you kinda know who is who I guess. The top three are Eleen and the bottom three are Sue-Anna. Basically just that with a 60’s twist if you don’t mind! If there’s any way I can pay you back for this PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! Thanks!!

C.S. Lewis

Ava Blue
                        @ava-blue

@lrose5 AHH I love the character designs! They’re so pretty and I adore the vintage theme 🤩 Is Eleen’s hair curly?

Also, could you give me a quick run-down on their personalities and relationship to each other? (if you wanted them posing together, that is)

I can’t wait to draw them, I always overlook the ’60s but dang were they stylin 💅💃

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Ava Blue.

that a northern wind
                          would cool my skin
                          and fill my lungs again

Ava Blue
                          @ava-blue

and @freedomwriter76 Thank you! That’s my best picture of her yet. She typically has a shorter hairstyle, more of a fluffy bob/overgrown pixie cut but I thought she’d look pretty with long hair for a change 😌

that a northern wind
                            would cool my skin
                            and fill my lungs again

Anonymous

@ava-blue. You are SOOO WELCOME! 🥰

Rylie Goodwin
                              @lrose5

@ava-blue
                                Oh thanks!!! i mean, yes, but it’s mostly straightened. (for the 60’s hairstlyes)

*thinks* Eleen is more of the quiet/shy type to stay out of trouble and Sue-Anna is more outgoing and voices her beliefs and opinions. They’re pretty close (before big event and after. just not during) so yeah, like sisters. lol If you need more, lemme know!

YES!!! I would love to dress as they did in different decades! lol

C.S. Lewis

Ava Blue
                                @ava-blue

@lrose5 that’s very helpful, thank you! The picture should be done by tonight.

that a northern wind
                                  would cool my skin
                                  and fill my lungs again

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >