Hola Peoples!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hola Peoples!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shaina
    @jenali
      • Total Posts: 142

Hey! I’m Shaina and I was told to start here so….. I guess I will start here! I have been part of Kingdom Pen for a while, and I love it!

Of course, I love writing, otherwise, why would I be here?!:) I also adore reading, and constantly have my nose in one book or another. At the moment my favorite is the ‘Last Dragon’ by Silvana De Mari. My other passion is piano, I have been playing it for years, and I never get tired of it!

I live in gorgeous Colorado where I have a wonderful view of the mountains. But ironically, I live in a desert, yes, seriously. We complain when the humidity hits 10%. hehe. I am the eldest of six, which can be hectic at times, but hey, its totally worth it. 🙂 I am also the daughter of the most amazing parents ever. But first and foremost, I am a daughter of the King, and my life’s goal is too serve Him.

I am currently working on about 20 stories, all in various stages of completion. My favorite subject to write is fantasy. I also write poem’s and short allegorical stories. Oh yeah, I have a blog too. Wow, that actually sounds cool when I write it all out!

Anyway, that is a small blurb about me.

The Scattered Writer

Ezra Wilkinson
      @ezra-wilkinson
        • Total Posts: 146

Charmed.

Rolena Hatfield
        @rolena-hatfield
          • Total Posts: 405

Why hello Shaina! So glad to have you on the forum!
          Wow we have a lot in common! Only the big difference is that I don’t live in a desert in Colorado although I completely agree that it is georgeous there and the fact that we start mentioning the humitiy level around here when it hits about 80%. 🙂
          Do you ever climb those mountains that you can see? 🙂

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        >