Hi… I’m back!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi… I’m back!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    TheLoonyOne
    @theloonyone
      • Total Posts: 446

@freed_and_redeemed

Hello!!! 😁 Glad to be back!

Errr, probably my first novel XD It’s currently in the publishing process, so yes, I have to say it probably has to be my fav🥰😆

Aaah! That’s so exciting!!! 💕 How far along in the publishing process are you?

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne, The Sea Before Us by Sarah Sundin, The Bible (obviously!) by God, LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R Tolkien, and…ughhh, this is harddddddd, but probably With Every Letter by Sarah Sundin

Oh, I’ve heard of the movie The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, but I didn’t know there was a book! I’ll have to check it out. And of course, I love the Lord of the Rings 😏 And the Bible! (Obviously!) I’ll have to check out those other two, too

Falcon and The Winter Soldier

Love Marvel, always! Little rant about Falcon and The Winter Soldier 👉👈… (it annoys me so much that at the end of the show, after Bucky’s whole arc about NOT being the winter soldier, it says Captain America and The Winter Soldier… Like what??? Can’t you say Captain America and literally anything else?) anyway… I still enjoyed the show 🤷‍♀️ I preferred Loki and Moon Night to Falcon and The Winter Soldier and Hawkeye

Working on too many book ideas and reading too many books at one time 😂

Too relatable 😭 😭

TheLoonyOne
      @theloonyone

@loopylin

😏

you know it

TheLoonyOne
        @theloonyone

@freed_and_redeemed

Also, I love your profile pic 😏

HighScribe
          @highscribeofaetherium
            • Total Posts: 2449

@theloonyone

Yesss you should definitely check Andrew Peterson out, his books and songs are a.m.a.z.i.n.g.

You just gotta love Weird Al. Listening to him right now, actually.

Oh yes. So. Many. Legos. Id estimate somewhere between $5,000-$8,000 worth of them? brothers and I have been collecting them for probably over twelve years (and we inherited some from our dad, too). We have almost every Lego Minecraft set ever made, tons of Lego Ninjago (now disassembled), a massive castle and Rivendell, not to mention boxes upon boxes of loose legos.

We may have liked legos a bit tooooooo much 😂

lol thanks! It’s a recreation of the beret-wearing cats I used to draw a lot when I was little. @ mineralizedwritings and I even created a fictional jazz band for them 😂 I think its all on the do your worst variant topic.

That’s just the best thing ever 😂

@keilah-h

For one thing, the judge of LM Australia is way better than the judges in American LM. He’s just a really smart guy, he knows a lot about Lego, and he seems a lot more genuine (not saying that the American judges are fake or anything, but Brickman [the Australian judge] seems to really care a lot). The host is also great. He’s actually really funny, even when he’s being annoying 😂

The Australian builders also seem a lot more talented for some reason 🤔 idk why.

Anywhere, you’re welcome for the rant lol.

other than the amazing thing that is australian accents eheheheh

Lol!!

(Ugh, I was copying my reply from the file I wrote it in and had a mini heart attack when I thought for a moment I hit ‘cut’ instead of ‘copy’)

Home is where your massive, overflowing collection of LEGO bricks is.

TheLoonyOne
            @theloonyone

@highscribeofaetherium

Oh Legos!!! I’m pretty similar lol, my brother and I have a ton of Legos, and we have some of my dad’s old ones too. Some medieval, some pirates, and a couple of sci-fi sets that we can’t find most of the pieces for. I’ve got a ton of Friends legos cause that’s what I was given for my birthdays growing up (and then my brother got all the Star Wars sets 🙄😂). Some of them are pretty cool though, I’ve got a diner with a drive-in movie and a camper with tons of camping supplies. My favorites though is the Avengers compound that we share and my Hagrid’s Hut…and the diner. I wonder how much ours would be worth. The castle and Rivendell sound so cool

TheLoonyOne
              @theloonyone

@mineralizedwritings

XD it’s Japanese

Of course 😂 What’s it say? What is the answer to the question?!?

Did you post the Tokyo revengers clip as part of the thread lol? 😂 It’s really cool but I don’t think it fits the forum guidelines for blood lol

??? Is this for me? I don’t think so

I haven’t even seen it 🤷‍♀️

MineralizedWritings
                @mineralizedwritings
                  • Total Posts: 2972

@theloonyone

XD it says snakes are cool

Lol well then that’s the weirdest kp has ever been! It was showing up above your thread and I was literally soooo confused 😭 it was a amv titled ‘im back’ so I figured it was related to your post?? Well that’s just the strangest thing ever. 😂😂 sorry for the confusion

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

TheLoonyOne
                  @theloonyone

@mineralizedwritings

Yea… snakes are cool 😁 😊

That is so weird 😂 I wonder how that happened

KP, what are you doing?!?

freedom
                    @freed_and_redeemed
                      • Total Posts: 658

@theloonyone

Also, I love your profile pic 😏

Why, thank you *bows*

Pietro is a fav of mine 😛

Aaah! That’s so exciting!!! 💕 How far along in the publishing process are you?

Yessss, I knowwww, I’m so excited 🥰🎉 It is currently in (what i hope to be, lollll) the last formatting stage! It’s already been edited, so there’s not too much left to go. It’s supposed to be published sometime this spring/summer (probably looking more at Summer tho😅)

Oh, I’ve heard of the movie The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, but I didn’t know there was a book! I’ll have to check it out. And of course, I love the Lord of the Rings 😏 And the Bible! (Obviously!) I’ll have to check out those other two, too

Yesss, the movie is based off the book. (I wanna watch the movie, but I know I’ll need tissues 😭)

Love Marvel, always! Little rant about Falcon and The Winter Soldier 👉👈… (it annoys me so much that at the end of the show, after Bucky’s whole arc about NOT being the winter soldier, it says Captain America and The Winter Soldier… Like what??? Can’t you say Captain America and literally anything else?) anyway… I still enjoyed the show 🤷‍♀️

It should be Captain America and The White Wolf or something😂 But I think they’re not entirely done with Bucky’s character arc yet, so that’s why they kept it “Winter Soldier”. And yes, I love FATWS lolllll. I want the blu-ray but it’s so expensive😭😖

I preferred Loki and Moon Night to Falcon and The Winter Soldier and Hawkeye

I haven’t watched either of those, lolllll

But I tend to be pretty picky about what I watch, so😂

What is strength?
                      Strength, my son, is being who God has called you to be.

freedom
                      @freed_and_redeemed
                        • Total Posts: 658

@theloonyone @mineralizedwritings

Wyoh is at it again 😅

What is strength?
                        Strength, my son, is being who God has called you to be.

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h
                          • Total Posts: 4721

@theloonyone yesss…..

got into an entire fandom on the sole basis of being weirdly in love with an Australian character’s voice (ok the rest of him was kinda attractive too but mostly the voice). turns out the actual actor doesn’t even come from there, he’s just good at changing his voice (and is like 40 years older than his character lol).

this character is now my computer wallpaper as well as a star of at least two different fanfics on two different timelines.

and don’t ask which fandom it was, I prefer not to talk about it that much here.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

also I greatly enjoyed Loki and the little bit of Falcon and the Winter Soldier that I watched. I haven’t seen Moon Knight but my dad saw it and enjoyed it, and cosplays as the main character sometimes.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

@highscribeofaetherium I love Legos too……..We have a whole collection of Star Wars ships we share with our dad on our shelf.

TheLoonyOne
                              @theloonyone

@freed_and_redeemed

Pietro is a fav of mine 😛

Yeeeees! Have you seen the x-men movies? That quicksilver is my favorite

It’s supposed to be published sometime this spring/summer (probably looking more at Summer tho😅)

That’s awesome!

But I think they’re not entirely done with Bucky’s character arc yet, so that’s why they kept it “Winter Soldier”.

Yea… 😂 (still drove me nuts)

TheLoonyOne
                                @theloonyone

@keilah-h

and don’t ask which fandom it was, I prefer not to talk about it that much here.

I was literally right about to ask 😭 😂 🤦‍♀️

this character is now my computer wallpaper as well as a star of at least two different fanfics on two different timelines.

Nice 😅

Have you seen Loki season two yet? I’ve heard its good

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >