Hi… I’m back!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi… I’m back!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    The Ducktator
    @theducktator
      • Total Posts: 723

@theloonyone

Highscribe’s link should work for the story. As for musicals, I like Mary Poppins, Sound of Music, The Music Man, The Little Mermaid, the King and I, The Wizard of Oz, and Newsies, to name a few.

Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.

TheLoonyOne
      @theloonyone
        • Total Posts: 446

@highscribeofaetherium

Hey Bridget! Maybe we did, maybe we didn’t, but it was so long ago that I don’t remember 😅 Anyway, its nice to meet you!

Mmm… can’t say cause I never complete things 😂😭

Oooh I feel that. Unfortunately. 😭 There are very few things I have finished

So much good music, too! I love the Arcadian wild and weird al, and I’ve heard a couple songs from Ellie Holcomb and the Gray Havens. I don’t think I’ve ever listened to Andrew Peterson though, I’ll have to check him out.

The Warden and the Wolf King – Andrew Peterson

Oh, he’s an author too? And I love Calvin and Hobbes! I saw your profile pic 😁

Hmm… well, I love Lego Masters Australia (which is way better than the American one)

Yea, I watched part of the American version once and it was ok?? I’ll have try the Australian one, see how much better it is. Do you have a lot of legos? I haven’t seen Inception, but it’s on my list!

Hmm… well, I have a lot of interests, but I’m not that good at any of them :p So I have no idea.

Ugh, yea, I get that. If only I could stop procrastinating 💀 😭

P.S. I love your pfp.

lol thanks! It’s a recreation of the beret-wearing cats I used to draw a lot when I was little. @mineralizedwritings and I even created a fictional jazz band for them 😂 I think its all on the do your worst variant topic.

TheLoonyOne
        @theloonyone

@theducktator

Oooh those are all so good! I think my favorite of those is Newsies. Have you seen both the movie and the broadway version? I’ve actually been in The Sound of Music and in The Music Man and hopefully next year I’ll be able to be in Newsies since my theater group is doing it.

MineralizedWritings
          @mineralizedwritings
            • Total Posts: 2972

@theloonyone

I didn’t get notified for any of this ugh!

Anyways, welcome back! Glad to see you’re still sporting the uh… berets and baguettes? I forgot what the name was lol.

I’m not online very often at all, we moved and I’m busy and I’m trying to work on my drawing skills before I go to uni this year… It’s a lot. And I don’t know everyone here anymore.

The @freedom you’re trying to tag is using a new account @freed_and_redeemed

Because you’re *new* or making a start here post, I should ask you the obligatory question.

Are snakes cool?

The answer can be found in my signature lol.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

The Ducktator
            @theducktator
              • Total Posts: 723

@theloonyone

I have seen both. I’ve seen the Broadway version 3 times because I keep having friends in it. 😆 I’ve seen the Broadway version of the Music Man too.

I’ve actually been in The Sound of Music and in The Music Man and hopefully next year I’ll be able to be in Newsies since my theater group is doing it.

Fun!

Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.

Trailblazer
              @trailblazer
                • Total Posts: 648

@theloonyone

Ooh, I love for King and Country! I actually got to see them in concert, which was incredible, but I left with my ears ringing. I know I can’t give one, but I love Priceless, Burn the Ships, Fight on Fighter, It’s Not Over Yet, and The Proof of Your Love.

Those are all good! Shoulders was my favorite song for the longest time when it was released! I just recently watched the movie Unsung Hero with my family, and it was so good!

Do you have a favorite thing you like to photograph? I mostly do nature and I really like finding abstract patterns.

I used to do mostly nature, too, but I’ve recently been more interested in photographing people. I still love to do nature, though! Mountains are by far my favorite.

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 4721

@highscribeofaetherium what’s better about the australian one that the american one doesn’t have?

other than the amazing thing that is australian accents eheheheh

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h
                    • Total Posts: 4721

@theloonyone it’s been going well! Added a bunch of new characters and locations to the universe recently, thanks to new interests being added. I still haven’t technically “written” anything for it beside scraps of scenes, but I’ve got a lot of dragon worldbuilding down.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

freedom
                    @freed_and_redeemed
                      • Total Posts: 658

@theloonyone Hiiii Loony, and welcome back!! 💖🥳

Happy to see you again. I hope your life is fabulous <3

Now, for the questions…

Favorite thing you have written?

Errr, probably my first novel XD It’s currently in the publishing process, so yes, I have to say it probably has to be my fav🥰😆

Stranded on an island. If you like music, what are five songs or five albums that you would want to have if you were stranded on an island? Basically top five, whether through quality or sentiment.

Oooh…okay, I’m gonna do 5 albums

1. Dominion (Skillet)

2. Haven’t Seen It Yet (Danny Gokey)

3. Crave (For King & Country)

4. Only Jesus (Casting Crowns)

5. Brand New (Matthew West)

Stranded on an island but five books.

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne, The Sea Before Us by Sarah Sundin, The Bible (obviously!) by God, LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R Tolkien, and…ughhh, this is harddddddd, but probably With Every Letter by Sarah Sundin

Favorite movies or tv shows?

Honestly too many to count XD

But here’s a few.

Movies: All 3 Captain America movies, all 4 Avengers movies, Unbroken, Unbroken: Path to Redemption, Valkyrie, Beyond the Mask, Thor: Ragnarök, etc.

TV Shows: The Long Long Holiday, Liberty’s Kids, Falcon and The Winter Soldier, Hawkeye, America: The Story of Us, Hunting Hitler, America: Unearthed, etc

If you could make any activity an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance of winning a medal for?

Working on too many book ideas and reading too many books at one time 😂

What is strength?
                      Strength, my son, is being who God has called you to be.

Loopy
                      @loopylin
                        • Total Posts: 2334

@theloonyone

Now we can bother each other both over text and on here:P

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

TheLoonyOne
                        @theloonyone

@mineralizedwritings (I accidentally refreshed and lost everything I wrote which is incredibly heartbreaking)

But hiii!!! It’s been so long! And I always love the berets and baguettes 😏

I’m not online very often at all, we moved and I’m busy and I’m trying to work on my drawing skills before I go to uni this year… It’s a lot. And I don’t know everyone here anymore.

Ooh exciting!! Do you know what you’ll be studying? And that place you’ve moved to is pretty cool 😏 😅 And yeah, there are a lot of new people!

The @freedom you’re trying to tag is using a new account

Thanks!

Are snakes cool?

Yes!! Snakes are so cool! Once I saw an anaconda and it was HUGE!

The answer can be found in my signature lol

🤨🧐idk about that…

TheLoonyOne
                          @theloonyone

@theducktator

I have seen both. I’ve seen the Broadway version 3 times because I keep having friends in it. 😆

That’s so fun! I’ve only seen it live once, but I’ve seen the broadway version on Disney+ many times 😅 Do you know if you like the movie or broadway musical better?

TheLoonyOne
                            @theloonyone

@trailblazer

I just recently watched the movie Unsung Herowith my family, and it was so good!

Oh yeah, I’ve heard of that! I was a little weirded out about it being a movie about the director, starring the director, but I’ll definitely watch it eventually, I’ve heard its good.

I used to do mostly nature, too, but I’ve recently been more interested in photographing people.

I think photographs of people are definitely my favorite, I just don’t do it very often. Especially candid or street photography.

TheLoonyOne
                              @theloonyone

@keilah-h

other than the amazing thing that is australian accents eheheheh

Oh yeah, I love an Australian accent 😏 😁

I still haven’t technically “written” anything for it beside scraps of scenes, but I’ve got a lot of dragon worldbuilding down.

That’s awesome! And yeah, it takes a while to get to that actual writing

MineralizedWritings
                                @mineralizedwritings
                                  • Total Posts: 2972

@theloonyone

(I accidentally refreshed and lost everything I wrote which is incredibly heartbreaking)

But hiii!!! It’s been so long! And I always love the berets and baguettes 😏

Nooooo not the refresh XD I hate it when that happens!

Ooh exciting!! Do you know what you’ll be studying? And that place you’ve moved to is pretty cool 😏 😅 And yeah, there are a lot of new people!

Hopefully design!

Yes!! Snakes are so cool! Once I saw an anaconda and it was HUGE!

Awesome!

🤨🧐idk about that…

XD it’s Japanese

Did you post the Tokyo revengers clip as part of the thread lol? 😂 It’s really cool but I don’t think it fits the forum guidelines for blood lol

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >