Hello, Luvs, I’m Luv!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello, Luvs, I’m Luv!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Evelyn
    @iluvhim18
      • Total Posts: 95

Howdy, amigos!

I bet you’re all really confused by my 3 different introductions, so I’ll explain.

AHEM

I am weird. There, that’s most of what you need to know. Oh, also that I’m a female fantasy writer who’s very religious. And… that’s about it.

Well, merci for reading this,

Luv💖

If you ask me about my book, I will talk for hours. Have a nice day!😊

Linyang Zhang
      @devastate-lasting
        • Total Posts: 1700

@iluvhim18 Hey there, welcome to the Kingdom! We’re glad to have you here!

Hmmm….lemme find some questions… What is your WIP about? What are some of your favorite books? Some of your favorite foods? Anything else you like to do?

Lately, it's been on my brain
        Would you mind letting me know
        If hours don't turn into days

Evelyn
        @iluvhim18

@Linyang Zhang

My WIP is a fantasy novel about a teenage princess who is recruited in the princess trials, a series of challenges in which princesses compete against one another. There’s going to be certain ties on religion. (Such as how she gains her strength from love for others and God.)

About my fave books… hm, do you have all day? I really The Clique, Kingdom Keepers, Keeper of the Lost Cities, Harry Potter, and Warrior Cats.

My favorite foods are burgers, pizza, and chips. As you can probably tell, I’m very healthy xD

I like to do some basic coding on the side. (*cough* And hide from my creepy little sister *cough*)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Evelyn.

Linyang Zhang
          @devastate-lasting
            • Total Posts: 1700

@iluvhim18  Your WIP sounds quite interesting! What do the princesses obtain if they win?

Ooh, I’ve heard of pretty much all of those. I really love Harry Potter as well, and I pretty much read all of the Warrior Cat series when I was younger, except for the extras and the new prequels series. I have a friend who really enjoys Keeper of the Lost Cities as well.

I think it’s illegal for unhealthy food to taste so good. Which is why my teacher says that’s it’s “good for your soul”.

Coding! That’s pretty cool. I’m going into Computer Science next year, so I know a bit as well.

Are there any movies that you like?

Lately, it's been on my brain
            Would you mind letting me know
            If hours don't turn into days

Evelyn
            @iluvhim18

@Linyang Zhang

I like a lot of movies, but musicals are my favorite. Although I’m watching the Divergent movies with my mom and we both enjoy them.

Scoutillus Finch
              @scoutfinch180
                • Total Posts: 413

Hi, @iluvhim18!

What musicals do you like? I only am a large fan of two to my memory, Singing in the Rain and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

Do you plot out your novels or no? I kind of plot out my stuff, but not entirely.

We crazy people are the normal ones.

Evelyn
                @iluvhim18

@ScoutFinch180

I love Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory! I also like The Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, Hamilton, and Phantom of the Opera.

Oh, well, uh, *glances at 20 page layout of my novel* I’d be lying if I said no! *laughs awkwardly*

SeekJustice
                  @seekjustice
                    • Total Posts: 3365

@iluvhim18

Hello there! I’m Chelsea/SeekJustice, one of the writing interns on the site. I hope  you’ve enjoyed your time here so far!

I see you like musicals? I also very much like musicals. Not to be basic or anything, but Les Miserables is definitely my favourite.

I love your list of books! During my early teens I was obsessed with Warrior Cats. In fact, I got my start in writing by writing fanfiction for it. I didn’t enjoy the last series (or what was the last series when I was reading them) so I haven’t read any of the newer ones, but I have many fond memories of them.

Have you been writing for long?

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Evelyn
                    @iluvhim18

Hey, Chelsea!

Oh, yes, I love Les Miserables. I actually haven’t seen it all the way through but we watched part of it in my English class one time and I fell in love with it.

Warrior Cats was my first obsession series, it was actually my first chapter book series. I started reading it when I was 7, and am still reading it to this day!

I learned to read and write from a young age, even before I entered kindergarten. I was one of the youngest yet best readers in my kindergarten class. (sorry if this sounds like I’m bragging, heh…) I started writing short stories in 1st grade, usually only a page or two long, but these are some of my greatest treasures. I’ve never gotten any work published, but I so, so want to.

Kathleen
                      @kathleenramm
                        • Total Posts: 635

@iluvhim18

Hello Hello! It’s awesome to have you on the forum. 😀

Wow. It’s really cool that you started writing at such a young age. I started around 6 or 7, but only in the past few years have been consistent.

Who are some of your favorite authors? And does your sister read any of your writing

Evelyn
                        @iluvhim18

Thank you! It’s awesome to be here.

Some of my favorite authors include… hm… Shannon Messenger,Veronica Roth, Rick Riordan, Ridley Pearson, etc. My sister reads some of my writing, but what she does is she takes it and then rewrites the whole thing and passes it off as her own! 😅

No, I haven’t let her read my current novel.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        >