Greetings and Salutations Fellow writers

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Greetings and Salutations Fellow writers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Inkling4Christ
    @inkling4christ
      • Total Posts: 3

Hello All,

It brings me great joy to once again be on the forum. Though I was fairly new when I was last here, I did my best to get involved. (I was involved with Story Ember for a time (until college caught me)).

Currently, I am in the middle of my college journey studying Elementary Education at the University of Alabama in Huntsville.

About me as a writer: I started writing in 2013 with what I called “piggyback writing” (more properly known as Fanfiction) for the MCU. In 2015, I began working on my trilogy which has become my life’s work and a labor of love. I have gone through countless self-edits (never being able to find an editor). I write when I can, but the business of college keeps my fingers dry of ink stains.

I am excited to get reconnected with the KP world…Now let me see I vaguely remember something about was it frozen rasberries and ice cream? hmm sounds like snack time

Linyang Zhang
      @devastate-lasting
        • Total Posts: 1700

@inkling4christ Hello! Welcome to the revival! I think fanfiction is honestly how most writers start (myself included) XD. I think that the raspberries was @daeus ‘ s thing? Not sure. What are some of your favorite snacks?

Lately, it's been on my brain
        Would you mind letting me know
        If hours don't turn into days

Jenna Terese
        @jenwriter17
          • Total Posts: 2522

@inkling4christ Welcome back to Kingdom Pen! 😀

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
          www.jennaterese.com

Alien and Sojourner in a Foreign Land
          @william-starkey
            • Total Posts: 634

@inkling4christ Hi, hello, and welcome back to the Kingdom! What genre is your trilogy? Do you read or write poetry?

Inkling4Christ
            @inkling4christ

@devastate-lasting: favorite snack…really it depends on my mood. Most of the time I’m eating something with nuts, whether its a bag of almonds or a trail mix of my own creation. Occasionally, I eat chips (but have very little self-control so I eat too many). What are some of your favorite snacks?

@leon-fleming: I haven’t been able to answer the genre question for five years. I’d say dystopian, but that really isn’t a genre. Typically, I say general fiction because it isn’t sci-fi or fantasy. though it is futuristic.

Linyang Zhang
              @devastate-lasting
                • Total Posts: 1700

@inkling4christ I like Goldfish crackers and dried cereal; unfortunately, I usually eat too much of them at once, especially if I’m stressed. Nuts sound really healthy; I usually only eat them at mealtimes, though, because my sister’s allergic.

Care to give me a synopsis of your trilogy?

Lately, it's been on my brain
                Would you mind letting me know
                If hours don't turn into days

@william-starkey

@inkling4christ Cool; I haven’t read much dystopian, but that sounds great anyways. I’m usually always open to a new genre.

Does anyone here love the EXTRA EXTRA hot Cheetos, or is that just me? You know, the Cheetos that tells you to drink 21 sips of water between bites on the back of the bag? (Seriously, that’s what it said. I stuck with thirty gulps of milk, though. XD)

Inkling4Christ
                  @inkling4christ

@leon-fleming: lol I read Cheetos as cheerios. #weekendbrain. I know of them but because of food sensitivities they are off the list.

@william-starkey

@inkling4christ Oh, yeah! Those hot cheerios are the bomb! XD Yeah, I may or may not have them again. The last time I got a bag, I spent about a week on it (which is super long for me; I usually finish them off within the hour).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >