Finishing Your Work

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Finishing Your Work

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Kate Flournoy
    @kate-flournoy
      • Total Posts: 3976

With your story, did you mean, @Daeus? Or are you tired of all the excerpts posted on this forum? 😛

Your story doesn’t sound bad at all, Joy. One thing I noticed right off is that you seem to have only two or three MC’s— and that’s good. I really admire that… because I seem physically unable to do a story with less than five or six. 😛
      Was the evil twin the villain? He sounds like he has potential.
      I’ll certainly look at your story-board… I should have done it before I started posting, because if I do it now I’ll lose my post, so yeah, I’ll let you know…

I tend to ramble.

Kate Flournoy
      @kate-flournoy

Yeah, looks like you have some great storylines going there @joy-schmidt!

Daeus
        @daeus
          • Total Posts: 4238

@kate-flournoy Yeah, I meant my story. I think I said that. I think it’s good people post excerpts here. I did it myself.

Oh, @joy-schmidt, I actually do have two excerpts up here already, but they are entirely random sections and weren’t edited.

They’re here
          and here

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Kate Flournoy
          @kate-flournoy

Okay, yes, you did say that— sorry. My bad. It sounded like you were saying you would be posting excerpts from your work on your site, and would be glad if other people would do that with their own work on their own sites. But I read it wrong.

I have a cold.

What? That’s not a fit excuse? 😛

Daeus
            @daeus
              • Total Posts: 4238

@kate-flournoy Um, maybe. I’m not really sure what you thought I said and what you think now anymore. How about you just wait and what ever I do I’ll do.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Kate Flournoy
              @kate-flournoy

I’ll do that. 😀

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >