Couple RP!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    PrincesaChronicle22
    @princesachronicle22
      • Total Posts: 802

@keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator @rae

When you plan to RP and then get slapped by life….

😭So sorry guys

I’ll be gone for the next two weeks, but I’ll try to do a quick one

Mind if I throw in an animal chase or something?

EVERI

The man named Sniper led them towards the forest, leaving half the group behind. Everi far preferred this option. Leaving the open ring of cabins and into the dense foliage would provide an easy escape if needed, not to mention that studying the nearby life would vastly improve his sense of direction. He still had no idea where they’d ended up.

Anwyn stuck close behind him, eyeing the people walking with them. None had made hostile moves, and Everi felt no ill will from them, though he knew that his companion would take far longer to adjust. Anwyn had only barely started warming up to Everi alone, and that was after weeks of traveling together.

He still didn’t fully understand her innate mistrust and fear of everyone around her. But the itching suspicion that it had come from a form of abuse… well, it made him want to maim things. Preferably whoever had put that look in her eyes.

Up ahead, some of the others produced knives, beginning to hack a path through the forest. Pulling out his own set of silver, Everi soon joined the effort, keeping the harshest plants out of Anwyn’s way.

Eventually, as the shadows around them slowly began to deepen, he heard a faint rustle, closely followed by the sharp snap! of a twig. He felt more than saw Anwyn lock up, shifting closer to him.

“Did anyone else hear that?” He said softly to those ahead of them.

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
      And guess what? His is eternal (:

RAE
      @rae
        • Total Posts: 3560

This can be a new type of creature or a misshapen bear, you guys choose.

Silvanis

Silvanis  stiffened at the sound of a twig snapping, but he thought at first that it was just one of the group being loud.

“Did anyone else hear that?”

The whisper arose Silvanis’s suspicions. Closing his eyes, he turned to look at the back of the group. A few people stood as bright figures in his naga vision, one with blades drawn and another form huddling near him. Off to their left in the bushes, Silvanis saw another form, stooped with what appeared like a terribly hunched back. It was on all fours, it’s head sniffing at the ground.

Silvanis  drew one of his knives and his pistol, handing them to Fairy. “Everyone, freeze. We have a creature towards the back to the left,” he said in a calm, low monotone.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Total Posts: 4732

@rae I have the perfect creature! I’ll introduce it tomorrow.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

PrincesaChronicle22
          @princesachronicle22
            • Total Posts: 802

@rae @keilah-h

Perfect! And maybe when they start running for their lives (or fight it, either way) They stumble upon this pavilion place, that was mentioned? Just to keep this going, but it also makes sense if the other group finds that

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
            And guess what? His is eternal (:

TheShadow
            @theshadow
              • Total Posts: 306

@princesachronicle22

That sounds good!

@rae
              @keilah-h

Trevor

As the group proceeded into the forest, Trevor thought he heard something rustling in the leaves, then a twig snapping. “Did anyone else hear that?” Everi, one of the men in the group, asked. We’re being followed. Trevor thought, and a smile crept over his face. “I heard it loud and clear.” He answered.

Slivanis closed his eyes, turned to look behind the group, then opened them again. “Everyone, freeze. We have a creature towards the back to the left,” Silvanis commanded in a calm voice.

Trevor looked to the side and saw that Azalea had already drawn her pistol and knife, a hard expression set on her face. Good. I know what that means. “So, what’s the game plan? Circle around it and attack whatever’s following us, or take a more cautious approach and see if the thing is dangerous? Attacking first and asking questions later sounds good right?” He said, preparing his knives, and heard Azalea sigh next to him.

“I don’t get after all this time that you still have that mindset.” Trevor shrugged. “I know what I’m doing, so why take a fight slow? Where’s the fun in that?” “One day Trevor, you’ll realize how much those words aren’t true.” Azalea said. “Good thing that’s not today then.” Trevor replied.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by TheShadow.

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

RAE
              @rae

@theshadow

Silvanis

“Trevor’s right. There’s nothing better than getting into a fight.”

Fairy elbowed him in the side but Silvanis didn’t even wince.

RAE
                @rae

I propose they fight it, mainly cuz Silvanis  would not run in a hundred years.

TheShadow
                  @theshadow

@rae

That sounds good XD

Trevor

“Trevor’s right. There’s nothing better than getting into a fight.” Silvanis agreed, then was promptly elbowed by Fairy. “Finally, someone else agrees.” Trevor said. I’m beginning to like this Silvanis guy. “You two are going to get each other killed, I just know it.” Azalea sighed.

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@princesachronicle22 @rae @theshadow

Sniper

Somethin’ snapped a twig behind us. At first I thought it was a member of the group, but Everi’s “Did anyone else hear that?” told me that supposition was false.

“Everyone, freeze. We have a creature towards the back to the left,” Silvanis, the bloke with the freaky arm, told us.

“So, what’s the game plan? Circle around it and attack whatever’s following us, or take a more cautious approach and see if the thing is dangerous? Attacking first and asking questions later sounds good right?” Trevor was anxious to go out and kill it. I appreciated his enthusiasm, but I had a plan, and didn’t need him messin’ with it.

I switched out my knife for my rifle and aimed it into the forest. “Silvanis, how large is this creature, and is there more than one?” I asked.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

RAE
                      @rae

@keilah-h

Silvanis

Silvanis  looked again. “About the size of a rat from the planet Dary. Only one.”

At Sniper’s visible confusion, Fairy motioned with her hands. “About this high and this wide.”

Not gonna say anythin’ exact since you have an idea, just know Dary rats are HUGE.

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h

@rae ok!

So this thing’s like the height of a human, let’s say? Or however high Fairy is? (I don’t remember if you ever stated her height, but I remember she was shorter than Silvanis)

I don’t have time for an RP but I’ll get to it tomorrow. I’ll also introduce the creature. (My brother came up with it.)

TheShadow
                          @theshadow

@keilah-h @rae

Sniper switched to a gun and aimed into the forest. “Silvanis, how large is this creature, and is there more than one?”

“About the size of a rat from the planet Dary. Only one.” Silvanis answered. Dary? Haven’t heard of that place before.

“About this high and this wide.” Fairy showed the size with her hands. “Oh this’ll be a good fight.” Trevor said, a gleam in his eye. “Can we go at it already?”

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

@theshadow @rae

Sniper

“Can we go at it already?” Trevor looked into the woods impatiently.

“Steady, mate.” I held up my hand to stop him from rushin’ forward. “We don’t know its threat level yet.”

The thing growled and stepped into view. It was somethin’ I’d neva seen before–and it was hideous if ya asked me.

It looked like some kinda mammal, but it was covered in scales like a crocodile, with those on its back huge and pointy, spikes more than scales. It stood sorta like a bear or a gorilla, with its hind legs slightly smaller than its front ones. The thing’s head was topped with a curved crest similar to its back spikes, its face was flat and didn’t ‘ave much of a snout, its mouth curved in an inverted-V shape like a dog’s or cat’s, and its eyes were the front-facin’ eyes of a predator. Its belly had much fewer, weaker scales. A weakness we could exploit. It also had claws, and looked intent on usin’ ’em.

“What is that?” someone asked behind me. As if any of us was supposed to know.

RAE
                              @rae

@theshadow @keilah-h @princesachronicle22

Silvanis

Once he saw the creature, Silvanis instinctively pushed Fairy behind him. When she tried to step past him, he pushed her back, a pale glow coming to his right hand.

TheShadow
                                @theshadow

@keilah-h @rae

Trevor

“Steady, mate. We don’t know its threat level yet.” Sniper said to Trevor. Trevor sighed but didn’t protest.

At that moment, the beast stepped out from behind a tree. Man, that thing is ugly. “Azalea, stay close to me, and follow Sniper’s lead.” Trevor said to Azalea, then to Sniper, “Give us the word and we’ll fight that thing in an instant.”

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 228 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >