Couple RP!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    @rae
      • Total Posts: 3560

@keilah-h @theducktator @theshadow @princesachronicle22

Silvanis

“I’m going with weird hat guy,” Silvanis volunteered. “Callum, you coming?”

“I think I’ll stay here, Dad.”

Silvanis shrugged. “Suit yourself.”

“I’m coming with you,” Fairy announced.

Silvanis’s pupils widened a little but he made no comment.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 4732

@rae “weird hat guy” Silvanis, the hat is literally like half of what got him a ticket into my repertoire of characters, please don’t insult it….lol

Huntress and Sniper

“I’m going with weird hat guy,” Silvanis stated, and Fairy joined him.

Sniper gave me a wry look. “Weird hat guy?” he said, evidently a little offended. I snickered. “Just go with it.” I told him. “Just…..please don’t kill him if he says something like again and you’re out of hearing range of anyone else.”

“And why would I do that?” he asked.

“Because you’ve tried that before.” I replied. “In Teufort…..in Sydney during that fancy job….in flippin’ Boston, remember? You had the nerve to fight a guy in a back alley near my mother’s house. The noise scared the daylights outta her before she realized it was her daughter’s crazy boyfriend.” [ok but I’m totally putting that incident in a story now lol]

“I don’t recall that….” he mused, although from the look on his face he did, in fact, remember, and was just trying to mess with me.

“All right, that’s enough of that.” I decided. “Get your group together and go find us something to eat, you lunatic.”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheShadow
        @theshadow
          • Total Posts: 306

@keilah-h

ELDRED

Eldred and Rosalind listened to the humans and other creatures talk, but ultimately got lost after the girl named Joy began talking about a place called “America” and things such as “the internet” and “pumpkin spice lattes”.

“This is a strange place.” Eldred whispered to Rosalind. “Yes, but everyone here appears to be friendly.” Rosalind whispered back. Eldred sighed. “We shall see.” Rosalind stared at Eldred. “Not everyone is how you believe they are.” Eldred wanted to answer, but found he could not. No, she cannot know. She can never know. “Is something wrong? You look as if something hurts.” He heard Rosalind ask, and heard the genuine concern in her voice. “No, nothing hurts.” He lied.

Rosalind was about to say something, but stopped, however, when she heard the boy called Trevor say, “I say we should split into groups and fan out. That way we can cover more ground and find out exactly where we are and if there’s food anywhere.”

“That seems like a good idea to me. The forest doesn’t look dangerous, and we all have weapons if it does end up hiding secrets. The only question is how large these groups will be.” Huntress remarked.

The duck called Bob said, “I am in favor of splitting up. Two or three groups should work.”

“I don’t have a weapon.” Joy replied. “Most of us do, so you’re pretty protected whoever you go with.” Huntress told her. “Now, to sort out who’s going where.”

“I’ll take with me whoever wants to go into the forest. There’s bound to be somethin’ there we can catch if we’re outta food here.” The one with the strange accent, Sniper, offered. “The rest of ya should stay here and wait for us. Don’t want anyone gettin’ lost when it gets dark.”

“I’m going with weird hat guy,” Silvanis volunteered, and Fairy quickly added, “I’m coming with you,”

“I will stay here to make sure this is not a trap to split us up.” Eldred stated, keeping his hand on the hilt of his sword. “Rosalind, will you stay here?” “Of course.” She answered, and Eldred, though he denied it, felt glad she was.

TREVOR

“Do you want to go with them?” Trevor asked Azalea. “Sure, if it helps the others.” Azalea agreed. “Besides, I’m feeling a little hungry myself.” “I know what you mean.” Trevor responded. “Who knows? Maybe this place will have more than grubs around here.”

He raised his voice and announced to the others after two couples were done speaking, “Azalea and I will help search for food. And, if you guys would be up to it, we should explore the cabins. Maybe there’s more people around here.” He pointed to an unopened cabin. “Specifically that one, no one’s come out of it yet.”

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

RAE
          @rae

@keilah-h

Fairy

Fairy listened to Huntress and Sniper, a smile playing on her lips.

“Don’t worry about it, Huntress. If these two insanity cases start fighting I’ll stop them. That’s part of the reason I’m going.” She elbowed Silvanis. “He lost his arm because he couldn’t resist a fight.”

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

@rae

Huntress

“Don’t worry about it. If these two insanity cases start fighting I’ll stop them. That’s part of the reason I’m going.” Fairy reassured me. “He lost his arm because he couldn’t resist a fight.” She elbowed Silvanis.

“Yeah, most of our team back home is like that. Our medic has a lot to do.” I smiled at the memories. “He effectively reassembled our heavy gunner once. Twice. Maybe several times. Not to mention he straight up replaced a bunch of Sniper’s organs one time to save his life.” That memory was not a happy one for a number of reasons, but I wasn’t about to get into it. “So….I totally get it.”

Sniper (I’m not completely used to getting inside his head yet, so I apologize if I randomly switch to third person or something.)

“Azalea and I will help search for food. And, if you guys would be up to it, we should explore the cabins. Maybe there’s more people around here.” Trevor offered. “Specifically that one, no one’s come out of it yet.”

I nodded to him. “Good idea. Hey, Huntress, ya coming with us?”

“I think I’ll stay here.” she said, after explainin’ to the girl called Fairy about Medic and his crazy feats. Although I kept my expression straight at hearin’ it, that didn’t make the memory of being shot and bleedin’ out in the floodin’ New Zealand dome any less painful. The long scars that remained on my chest from his operations were a permanent reminder of that.

“Fine with me.” I slung my rifle across my back and gestured for my team to follow, eager to get my mind on somethin’ else.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

PrincesaChronicle22
              @princesachronicle22
                • Total Posts: 802

@keilah-h @theducktator @theshadow @rae

Heyyyy, I’m back for real this time!

I’mma try to write an RP sometime soon, I’ll prob have Anwyn and Everi go with Sniper’s crew in the forest, and Zyrin and Nazyra… I’ll figure it out as I go 😂

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                And guess what? His is eternal (:

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

@princesachronicle22 that’s good with me! I’ll wait for someone else to RP.

PrincesaChronicle22
                  @princesachronicle22
                    • Total Posts: 802

@keilah-h @theducktator @theshadow @rae

Sooo sorry it’s taken me so long 😅😅😅

But I will try to RP today, I can’t this morning since I have a practice, but I’ll be free later this afternoon

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                    And guess what? His is eternal (:

TheShadow
                    @theshadow

@princesachronicle22

Alright that sounds good!

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@princesachronicle22 all righty then!

Depending on when you’re able to do it, I might not be able to reply until tomorrow, though.

TheShadow
                        @theshadow

@keilah-h @theducktator @rae @princesachronicle22

If it’s okay, I’m going to write an RP.

Trevor

“Good idea. Hey, Huntress, ya coming with us?” Sniper said. “I think I’ll stay here.” Huntress replied.

“Fine with me.” Sniper gestured for Trevor, Azalea, and the others that were going with him to follow.

“Ready to find out what’s going on here?” Trevor asked Azalea. She nodded, a glimmer of excitement in her eyes. He made sure his combat knives were still in their sheaths and his gun was in its holder. Still here. He turned back to Sniper. “We’re ready, lead the way!”

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@theshadow nahh it’s fine!! We needed some activity round here lol

Sniper

Trevor turned to me. “We’re ready, lead the way!”

I nodded and led the team out into the forest. “Since most of ya didn’t look like you wanted to go lookin’ for beetle grubs, we’ll be huntin’ mammal prey. Do all of ya know ‘ow to do that?” I took my knife and hacked at the ferns, clearin’ a path.

RAE
                            @rae

@keilah-h @theshadow

Silvanis

“Fairy doesn’t, but I can teach her.” Color rushed to Silvanis’s face as he realized how quickly he had said that. He looked away as he saw her eyes on him.

Sorry that’s it’s so short, not sure exactly what else to write.

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

@rae not a problem!

I don’t have time for another RP though so I’m gonna have to save it for tomorrow.

TheShadow
                                @theshadow

@keilah-h

Lol yeah

@rae

Thats okay, I’m getting stuck a little too.

Trevor

“Since most of ya didn’t look like you wanted to go lookin’ for beetle grubs, we’ll be huntin’ mammal prey. Do all of ya know ‘ow to do that?” Sniper asked as he led Trevor and the group through the forest.

“Fairy doesn’t, but I can teach her.” Silvanis answered, and Trevor watched his face turn red. He tried his best not to smile.

“I know how to, though Azalea is still learning.” Trevor replied and pulled out his knives. “These should work fine.”

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by TheShadow.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 228 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >