Couple RP!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4732

Huntress is just like “This is not what it looks like guys” and meanwhile Sniper’s like “Start gossiping about this and I WILL kill you.”…..lol

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

RAE
      @rae
        • Total Posts: 3560

@keilah-h

(Question: how do you do “lol” when you’re sick and instead of laughing ended up coughing…would it be “col” for “cough out loud” or “coliolol” for “coughed out loud instead of laughing out loud” or maybe even “coliololbmtlol” for “coughed out loud instead of laughing out loud, but meant to laugh out loud”? I think I’m thinking to much about this…)

Anyways, that picture was funny.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h

@rae I have no idea.

Thanks! I’m glad someone else appreciates it.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheShadow
          @theshadow
            • Total Posts: 306

@keilah-h

Love the drawing lol.

ELDRED

Eldred stepped out the door and kept his sword ready for any attacks. He quickly surveyed the area, and for a moment wondered if he was seeing right. There were a few people, mainly humans, though two had pointed ears and looked different than humans, and one’s arm was glowing. And two others were ducks with clothes on, both holding swords. Where exactly are we? Eldred wondered, his attention drawn to a couple wearing clothes he had never seen as they talked with the ones with pointy ears (also wearing foreign clothes to him).

Eldred kept wary of their weapons as he stepped back into the wooden house. Rosalind stood there, dagger drawn and tensed, but as soon as she saw Eldred she relaxed. “You are alright.” She remarked, smiling and walking towards him. “Yes, there is no threat, at least it appears to be that way, though the people out there are armed. Be on your guard.  And,” He added, looking slightly perplexed. “There are a few ducks out there, as well as two creatures with pointy ears. Stay by my side.” Rosalind nodded, and the two walked out together.

ROSALIND

As soon as she caught sight of everyone and their strange clothes, Rosalind felt a bit dizzy. “Eldred, where are we?” She asked quietly. Eldred shook his head. “I do not know, but it appears no one else does as well.” He answered, keeping a tight grip on his sword as he listened to a few of them talk.

“I don’t think anyone here knows what’s going on,” Rosalind heard one of the women say. She looked over, and was caught off guard by what she and the man she stood next to were wearing. “Anyone else interested in fighting?” Rosalind glanced at Eldred. He looked back at her, and she shook her head. Eldred didn’t move as he looked back at the woman, and neither did anyone else.

“Okay then.” The women continued. “Since we’re all apparently stuck here, we might as well learn each other’s names. Would anyone like to go first?”

“My name is Silvanis Falkon. That young man right there is my son Callum.” One of the creatures said, pausing. “The woman with the glasses is his girlfriend Evelyn and the one wishing she had a cup of boiled weeds right now is Fairy Ward.” Boiled weeds? Am I dreaming? And there’s four of them now. “I’m Jaylen Espion.” The women he was speaking to replied. “And the one who threatened to scatter pieces of you everywhere is Mick Mundy. We’re mercenaries and have been referring to each other by our callsigns, Huntress and Sniper, so you can use those names if you want.”

Eldred lowered his sword, but still kept it out. “My name is Sir Eldred, and this is my lord’s daughter, Lady Rosalind.” Rosalind waved, managing a smile despite her confusion. “I should hope neither of you work under Lord Damien since you two are mercenaries.” Eldred added grimly.

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

RAE
            @rae

@all-confuzzled-charries-and-persons

Boiled weeds is his way of saying tea. Fairy wants a cup of tea.

The Ducktator
              @theducktator
                • Total Posts: 725

@keilah-h

Your drawing is so good!

You know, the average interrupted romantic confession.

I love those. 😁

Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.

TheShadow
                @theshadow

@rae

Ah, that makes sense now.

@keilah-h

First Azalea POV ever lol)

TREVOR

Trevor watched a couple, most likely hunters judging by their appearance, talk with two humanoid but also not human creatures. “Trevor, have you ever seen… ducks with swords on any of your adventures?” Azalea whispered. “I hope they don’t think I’m rude for staring at them, but I can’t help it.” “I haven’t, so this is a first.” Trevor replied. “But there’s a first time for everything, right?”

I wonder what Rachel would think of this. Trevor thought, leaning back on the door frame and folding his arms. She probably won’t believe Azalea and I when we get back, that is, if we do.

“Anyone else interested in fighting?” Trevor looked up in an instant, directing his attention to the huntress woman. Fighting? Where?  “Not you.” She said to the man next to her. Trevor was ready to fight at any moment, when Azalea touched his arm, her don’t-even-think-about-it look on her face. Trevor sighed, and reluctantly nodded.

AZALEA

If I weren’t here, I wonder how much trouble Trevor would have gotten into. Azalea pondered. She stopped thinking for a moment to hear the huntress woman say, “Since we’re all apparently stuck here, we might as well learn each other’s names. Would anyone like to go first?”

“My name is Silvanis Falkon. That young man right there is my son Callum. The woman with the glasses is his girlfriend Evelyn and the one wishing she had a cup of boiled weeds right now is Fairy Ward.” the creature with pointy ears and a glowing arm said, and now instead of two, there was four: two men, and two women. They’re names are so intriguing. Azalea noted.

“I’m Jaylen Espion.” The huntress said. “And the one who threatened to scatter pieces of you everywhere is Mick Mundy. We’re mercenaries and have been referring to each other by our callsigns, Huntress and Sniper, so you can use those names if you want.” So they are fighters. 

Then one of the men dressed in medieval attire spoke: “My name is Sir Eldred, and this is my lord’s daughter, Lady Rosalind.” The woman next to him waved. “I should hope neither of you work under Lord Damien since you two are mercenaries.” Lord Damien? I haven’t heard a mafia boss by that name.

“I’m Trevor Henson, and this is Azalea Mills.” Trevor said, smiling genially. “And none of you do want to fight, correct?”

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@theducktator thanks!! I had a lot of fun drawing it, and I’m really proud of the posing.

@rae
                    @theshadow @princsachronicle22

Huntress/Sniper

“My name is Sir Eldred, and this is my lord’s daughter, Lady Rosalind. I should hope neither of you work under Lord Damien since you two are mercenaries.” explained another of the men, who seemed to wear medieval clothing.

“We don’t know a Damien. At least I don’t.” Sniper looked to me. “You ever taken a job with ‘im?”

I shook my head. “It’s probably safe to assume we come from a completely different planet from them at this point.” I turned to Eldred. “No. We worked for a pair of brothers, but they’re dead now.”

“I’m Trevor Henson, and this is Azalea Mills.” Another couple approached to introduce themselves, these ones wearing more modern clothes. “And none of you do want to fight, correct?”

I chuckled at the question. “I don’t think so.”

“Not anymore, at least.” Sniper glared at Silvanis, who glared back.

RAE
                    @rae

@keilah-h @theducktator @theshadow @princesachronicle22

Silvanis

“Yeah, it’s probably best if I don’t kill anyone in front of Fairy…and Evelyn, of course. Everybody brace yourselves!” Silvanis powered up for a split second as he punched the ground with his left arm. Dirt and rocks burst up around him like a gountain. When the dust cleared, Silvanis stood in front of a crater, his arm no longer glowing. “Sorry, once I power up my metal arm, that’s the only safe way to power it down.”

PrincesaChronicle22
                      @princesachronicle22
                        • Total Posts: 802

@keilah-h @rae @theshadow @theducktator

EVERI

Peeking out through the slim crack of open door, Everi watched in mounting confusion as people piled out of cabins similar to the one he and Anwyn had found themselves in. Almost none of them had the clothes or physical appearance of a native Ohajin, they must’ve been taken farther than he thought.

And are those… ducks? Everi squinted at the creatures, who appeared quite civilized in clothing and weaponry. Never in his life had he seen a real duck before. He was so used to Meinkwils, the monstrous versions that plagued their seas.

Everi tensed as one of the people, a man with a glowing arm, threw a heavy punch against the ground. He heard the man—Silvanis, he recalled someone saying—tell the others something. None of them looked like they were fighting or about to.

He looked to Anwyn, debating whether or not they should go outside. He got his answer when he saw her form still huddled on the ground, eyeing the walls distrustfully. Walking over to shake her shoulder, he nodded towards the door, letting her know it was okay to go out.

She jumped up immediatley, stumbling in her haste towards the door.

“Anwyn, wait! There are–” He could tell the moment she saw the other people, her entire body freezing outside the door, shoulders curling inwards. Everi walked out, angling his body in front of hers. He kept a loose grip on his blade, holding it at his side as the others around them turned to stare. Everi noted with relief that none of them drew weapons. “Hello,” he said calmly. “I’m assuming none of you are our captors, correct?”

ZYRIN

He was used to sleeping on the floor. Only, something didn’t feel right about this one. It wasn’t the cakey dirt floor of his old home, nor was it the smooth stone tile in his Spire room. Where…? His sluggish thoughts trailed off as he saw a familiar face frowning above him. Nazyra tapped his arm, or slapped really, trying to wake him.

He blinked up at her, a slow smile rising to his lips. “I could get used to waking up at the sight of you.” Souls knew he’d dreamt of such a thing before. Though… dream Nazyra had been a little more happy to see him. Not to mention gentler, he thought with a wince as she slapped not his arm this time, but rather his face. Her pale eyes flashed, as she whispered. “You don’t get to say things like that.” Not anymore. Zyrin heard the unspoken words clearly. Nazyra abruptly stood, walking away.

His heart fell, seeing the pain hidden behind her anger veiled gaze. He sighed, sitting up. “Nazyra, I–”

She shushed him, turning with a finger at her lips. Tilting her head and widening her eyes, Nazyra threw a hand towards a small window, where Zyrin could faintly see the outlines of people making up a small crowd. That was when he realized they were in a small wood building of some kind. He’d never seen one like it.

“Where are we?” He asked, voice low.

“You think I know? Your guess is as good as mine,” she said just as quietly, her arms crossed. “What I do know, is that we’re likely being held for ransom.”

“Ransom? I get why someone would kidnap The Daughter, but what would they want with me?” Zyrin said. He was a slave, kidnappers wouldn’t get a cent for him.

Nazyra’s face pinched in thought. “I honestly have no idea.” She stared outside for a moment. “I say we ambush them. You know how to wield your Essemancy, right?”

He looked down and rubbed at his chest, where an icy blue glow emanated. “Well… sort of,” Zyrin replied hesitantly. “Do you think they know that I’m an Essemancer though?”

“It’s definitely possible,” Nazyra sighed. “Either way, I refuse to just sit here.”

“But we have no idea how dangerous they could be, Nazy.” Her shoulders stiffened ever so slightly at the old nickname.

Rubbing her forehead, Nazyra said, “I know. I just…” She glanced around. “Give me a moment to think of a plan. Try searching around for something useful in this room.”

Zyrin nodded, then began digging around.

Okayyy, so that’s all I have time for right now. And I leave tomorrow, so I’ll be MIA for a bit. But I’ll try to catch up as best I can later!

Also, I’m not really sure how I should draw Zyrin and Nazyra out? Maybe someone can like knock on their door… I don’t know, I’ll figure something out😅

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                        And guess what? His is eternal (:

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h

@princesachronicle22 @rae @theshadow @theducktator

Huntress/Sniper

Silvanis leaped up and punched the ground, scattering dirt and debris everywhere. “Sorry, once I power up my metal arm, that’s the only safe way to power it down.” he explained when he stood back up.

Sniper leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Kinda looks like he’s spent too much time with his planet’s equivalent of Medic.”

I snickered at that. “I’d hate to see him here, the old lunatic.”

“Hello,” said a voice behind us. “I’m assuming none of you are our captors, correct?”

We both turned to see yet another couple, but this one was strange, as the man who’d spoken was human but the woman behind him was some other creature.

“Captors? Nah, nothin’ could be further from the truth, mate.” Sniper explained to him. “If we are in fact imprisoned ‘ere, we’re all as much captives as you are.”

TheShadow
                          @theshadow

@keilah-h

ELDRED

“We don’t know a Damien. At least I don’t.” Sniper looked at Huntress.“You ever taken a job with ‘im?”

“No. We worked for a pair of brothers, but they’re dead now.” So they are not enemies, and no one else appears to be… so far. Eldred sheathed his sword but made sure to keep his guard up.

“I’m Trevor Henson, and this is Azalea Mills.” Another couple has come from a wooden house, both wearing clothes similar to Sniper and Huntress. “And none of you do want to fight, correct?” Foolish boy, does he wish to throw away his life? Huntress laughed then answered, “I don’t think so.”

“Yeah, it’s probably best if I don’t kill anyone in front of Fairy…and Evelyn, of course. Everybody brace yourselves!” Eldred watched in confusion as Silvanis jumped up then punched the ground, shaking it a bit and spraying dirt everywhere. “Sorry, once I power up my metal arm, that’s the only safe way to power it down.”

Then another voice spoke, and Eldred turned to see another couple.

“Hello, I’m assuming none of you are our captors, correct?” A human and a non human girl, a different creature, stood outside the door of another wooden house.

“Captors? Nah, nothin’ could be further from the truth, mate.” Sniper explained to him. “If we are in fact imprisoned ‘ere, we’re all as much captives as you are.” Prisoners… we are prisoners. Eldred grasped the cross hanging around his neck. Lord, forgive me. Forgive me for whatever I did to get us here… forgive me of my failure to protect my kingdom and Percival. Please, please, protect him. Eldred sighed, but did not allow himself to dwell on it, for that would make him feel guilt, and guilt would make him weak.

TREVOR

Huntress laughed at the question. “I don’t think so.” No one wants to fight? Then he watched Silvanis jump into the air and punch the ground. “Sorry, once I power up my metal arm, that’s the only safe way to power it down.”

“Reminds me of that one man we met in Brazil.” Trevor whispered to Azalea. Azalea didn’t answer. Trevor looked at her and saw her face wrought with worry. “Are you ok? Whats wrong?”

“Do you think Austin and Rachel are searching for us? Do you think, since we’ve disappeared, that we’ve let them down?” Her frown deepened. “What if, because we disappeared, they’ll get hurt during one of their expeditions and-”

“Azalea,” Trevor interrupted. “Don’t worry. They’re experienced, they’ll be fine.” Azalea nodded, sighing. “Sorry, I guess I worry too much.” She replied, smiling. What a beautiful smile. Trevor noted, his heart beating a bit faster. The two looked back to see another couple had joined the others, one human and one a different creature.

Okay, so I too am going on vacation for a while and won’t really be able to write, so see you guys!

The Ducktator
                            @theducktator

@princesachronicle22 @rae @keilah-h @theshadow

Natalie

“Since we’re all apparently stuck here, we might as well learn each other’s names. Would anyone like to go first?” So Natalie and Bob weren’t the only ones who were clueless about this situation.

“My name is Silvanis Falkon. That young man right there is my son Callum. The woman with the glasses is his girlfriend Evelyn and the one wishing she had a cup of boiled weeds right now is Fairy Ward,” said the man with the glowing arm. Natalie hadn’t realized that human arms could glow. That definitely wasn’t good.

“I’m Jaylen Espion,” said the human who had suggested they introduce themselves. “And the one who threatened to scatter pieces of you everywhere is Mick Mundy. We’re mercenaries and have been referring to each other by our callsigns, Huntress and Sniper, so you can use those names if you want.”

“My name is Sir Eldred, and this is my lord’s daughter, Lady Rosalind.” “I should hope neither of you work under Lord Damien since you two are mercenaries,” said Lady Rosalind. Natalie hadn’t heard of a Lord Damien, though she prided herself on knowing who all the important humans were. Judging by his expression, Bob hadn’t either. The two apparently didn’t work for Lord Damien, whoever he was.

“I’m Trevor Henson, and this is Azalea Mills. And none of you do want to fight, right?” said another couple.

“Yeah, it’s probably best if I don’t kill anyone in front of Fairy…and Evelyn, of course. Everybody brace yourselves!” Silvanis punched the ground, making a crater. What magic was this? Since when were humans this powerful? At least these seemed mostly friendly.

“Hello. I’m assuming none of you are our captors, correct?” Another couple approached. Natalie had lost track of how many there were now.

“Captors? Nah, nothin’ could be further from the truth, mate.” Sniper replied. “If we are in fact imprisoned ‘ere, we’re all as much captives as you are.”

“Considering we all have our weapons, imprisonment seems unlikely.” Natalie stabbed her sword into the dirt beside her. “I am Her Imperial Majesty, Queen Natalie Mallard, Supreme Ruler of All Ducks and Enemy of All Who Eat Duck.” She sighed. “My introduction is a lot more dramatic when I have my scepter. Anyway, you all can just call me Natalie. This duck is Robert Gadwall the 47th of the Order of Grumpy Drakes.” Natalie gestured to Bob.

“No, I’m just Bob. Her Majesty won’t call me Bob because I won’t call her Natalie.” Bob still had his sword out. “If you attack my queen, you die.”

“Bert. They are friendly.” Natalie was beginning to run out of patience and nicknames. “Please sheath your sword.” She turned to the others. “For some reason my presence annoys him.” Even when she wasn’t deliberately driving him crazy. It was a mystery.

Joy

Royalty, knights, ladies, mercenaries! They had definitely fallen into a fantasy novel. Joy sighed. Fantasy novels didn’t usually have coffee. Coffee was necessary for survival.

“Hi, I’m Stephen, and this is my girlfriend Joy,” said Stephen, fiddling with his hat. “We are normal, middle class, suburban teenagers from the United States of America, and we have no idea what we are doing here.”

Joy started hopping again. “I’d hardly call us normal. Just, where we come from, we don’t have royalty and people’s arms don’t glow, and ducks don’t wear clothes. We have liberty and justice and cheeseburgers and pianos and baseball and guns and memes and pumpkin spice lattes. Speaking of pumpkin spice lattes, I really need coffee right now. I’m tired and undercaffeinated and that makes me really hyper and talkative and also coffee is delicious. This snake is named Sir Pent of the Order of Stuffed Snakes. My dad named him.” She tied Sir Pent around her waist. Either this would be fun, or it would be a disaster. Joy stuffed her hands in her pockets, feeling mini resin ducks there. She would have to find a way to sneak them into people’s belongings. It was tradition.

Stephen grinned. His grin was adorable. “Whatever is happening to us, Joy and I are probably going to make this way more ridiculous than it needs to be. Say, why is everyone arriving in pairs with one guy and one girl?”

The Ducktator
                              @theducktator

@theshadow

Have fun! I’m leaving in 9 days, so I’ll vanish for a time too.

TheShadow
                                @theshadow

@theducktator

Thanks so much, I hope you have a good vacation too!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 228 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >