Couple RP!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4732

@theshadow your characters sound great!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheShadow
      @theshadow
        • Total Posts: 306

@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h

Thanks!!

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

The Ducktator
        @theducktator
          • Total Posts: 723

@princesachronicle22 @rae @keilah-h @theshadow

Your characters sound awesome! I have two couples.

Queen Natalie Mallard and Robert (Bob) Gadwall

They are not dating yet. They like each other, but Bob is scared to date again after his ex wife turned him over to humans to be eaten.

Her Imperial Majesty, Queen Natalie Mallard, Supreme Ruler of All Ducks, and Enemy of All who Eat Duck

Age: Young adult, I haven’t quite figured it out exactly.

Species: Duck

Appearance: She is a tall white duck with an orange beak and yellow eyes. She usually wears red, orange, or yellow dresses, and has a gold crown.

Personality: Natalie is very friendly and extroverted. She loves dancing, parties, (she throws balls for every occasion she can think of), and meeting other ducks and people. She is very excitable, and struggles with being dignified. She is also brave, and would give her life for her ducks. However, she is also reckless and impulsive, and doesn’t think before she acts. She is scared of failing her kingdom, and being humiliated.

Robert, (Bob), Gadwall, Leader of the Duck Resistance

Species: Duck

Appearance: Bob is a dark blue duck with serious black eyes. He generally wears black, for convenience.

Personality: Bob is a quiet introvert who loves books. He collects plants, especially ugly ones, and sometimes rocks. He enjoys long walks, maps, history, and likes having plans. While generally serious, his goofy side shows when he is around his only daughter Quacky. Due to his wife’s betrayal, Bob struggles with insecurity and feelings of unworthiness, as well as being scared to enter another relationship.

Stephen Decker and Joy Frankton

These two are from a contemporary romance. For the purpose of this RP, they have been dating for several months.

Stephen Herbert Decker

Species: Human

Appearance: Stephen is 5′ 11”, with golden brown hair, and green eyes. He’s skinny, and he usually wears a Cincinnati Reds cap.

Personality: He is obsessed with the Reds, loves baseball, and pitched for his homeschool team when he lived in Cincinnati. He is an extrovert, but rather shy and awkward around new people. Other than baseball, his hobbies are geology and rock collecting, coin collecting, and geocaching. He never backs down from a challenge or dare, which has gotten him in trouble before. He likes dogs, and has a Golden Retriever.

Joy Elizabeth Frankton

Species: Human

Appearance: Joy is 5′ 5”, with long wavy auburn hair and bright blue eyes. Her skin is pale, and she has a few freckles across her nose and cheeks. She generally wears jeans and a t-shirt, and has a liking for jewelry.

Personality: Joy loves music. She sings all the time, and plays the piano for her church. She is also an avid “Thingfinder”, (anyone else read Pippi Longstocking?), and her room is full of random junk. Sometimes she makes stuff out of it, like a village for her mini resin duck collection, but more often, it just takes up space because it might be useful someday. Like Stephen, Joy is a daredevil, and never backs down from a challenge. She climbs on everything, and she is extremely flexible.

Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.

PrincesaChronicle22
          @princesachronicle22
            • Total Posts: 802

@theducktator

Awwww, they all seem so cute! 🤩

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
            And guess what? His is eternal (:

PrincesaChronicle22
            @princesachronicle22

@anyone

So is that everyone who was planning on introducing their characters?

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@princesachronicle22 I think so?

@theducktator
                Ok, but at a distance Huntress will probably mistake Stephen for her brother lol. He looks fairly similar, but what will really throw her for a loop is the hat……

Also how big are your ducks?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

@theshadow you’re welcome!!

TheShadow
                  @theshadow

@theducktator

Your characters sound good, I particularly like the duck characters (they should be fun to interact with).

The Ducktator
                    @theducktator

@theshadow @princesachronicle22

Thank you! And I think that was everyone.

@keilah-h

Ok, but at a distance Huntress will probably mistake Stephen for her brother lol. He looks fairly similar, but what will really throw her for a loop is the hat……

Lol.

Also how big are your ducks?

A little bigger than your average mallard. Think about the size of a domesticated duck.

PrincesaChronicle22
                      @princesachronicle22

@rae @keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator

And I think that was everyone.

Okay! Well in that case we can probably start RPing! I’ll try to write one within the next few days, but after that I’m leaving on vacation for a while, leaving this friday is the current plan. But y’all are welcome to continue or RP first!

TheShadow
                        @theshadow

@theducktator

Thank you, and your welcome!

@princesachronicle22

Sounds good!!

The Ducktator
                          @theducktator

@princesachronicle22

I’m leaving on June 25 on vacation to a place rather like where our characters are, and there’s no internet, so I’m going to vanish for about 2 weeks then.

PrincesaChronicle22
                            @princesachronicle22

@theducktator

Fuuunnnnn!!

But yeah, it’ll be a similar situation for me, I don’t think I’ll be back until like the 23rd

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

@rae @princesachronicle22 @theshadow @theducktator all righty! I’m good with that!

PrincesaChronicle22
                                @princesachronicle22

@rae @theducktator @keilah-h @theshadow

Okaaay, here we go. For those of you I haven’t RPed with before, I tend to write loonnng RPs, so just a forewarning😉

Also! For clarity, I don’t think either of my couples are actually together yet. Everi and Anwyn have been traveling together but have not admitted their feelings. And Zyrin and Nazyra were childhood best friends but were separated when he was 13 and she was 11. By the time they meet again Nazyra still has not forgiven him for what happened.

Annnnd because now I think I might have not said any of their ages… 😅

Everi: Age about 24

Anwyn: Erm, she probably doesn’t age the same but we’ll just say about 20 human years

Zyrin: Age 21

Nazyra: Age 19

Also, also, I know it doesn’t really need to be said, but thought I might as well… So while I will encourage PDA for our adorable couples (whatever amount your comfortable) it’s gotta be PG

Okkaayyyy, now for real!

EVERI

Crown Prince Everi Elinur Bryjein, as he used to be called, hated dreaming. Or more accurately, he hated that disorienting feeling of feeling dragged through his own subconscious and being brutally thrust into reality each morning. He shook off the lingering hands of sleep, startling when he realized there were quite literal hands resting on his chest.

Anwyn was halfway sprawled on top of him as she slept, her odd strands of clear hair laying across his shoulder. The girl must have moved relatively far during the night, as she’d been over six feet away before. Everi didn’t think he’d ever been this close to her since they met. Anwyn had always been so flighty each time he got anywhere near her.

He’d never minded the distance, it had been preferable really. Everi had never been that fond of other people in general. And after his banishment, Everi didn’t want to focus on much other than clearing his name. Being saved by a mute woman from the sea definitely hadn’t been part of his plans. But lately, he had also come to appreciate her presence. Having someone else with him as he traveled, taking care of and being cared for, had been surprisingly not awful.

And being so close to her now… well, he found he didn’t mind it all that much either.

ANWYN

The pile of roots she’d decided to rest on was moving, causing Anwyn to shift awake. She was in the middle of wondering why the land plant was being so strange, when she realized that it wasn’t actually a pile of roots. She jerked away, stumbling backwards on the floor and ducking her head to avoid the Everi human’s gaze.

That was when she realized, with a measure of surprise, that there was in fact a floor. Below them was a thin rug, covering what looked like simple wood planks. And surrounding them were walls made of thick logs, some kind of… cabin, she believed it was called.

The small space made her body shake, and she curled her knees to chest. You’re out, you’re free. They can’t hurt you anymore. Everi watched her carefully before looking at the small building around them as she had. After a few minutes, he broke the silence, asking softly, “You okay?”

She just nodded, knowing he wouldn’t be able to hear it if she tried using her mental voice to speak.

“Someone must have found us and put us in here,” he went on. “Though we’re not tied up, so that’s a good sign.” Everi stood up, walking the few feet to the door and pulled out one of his many daggers. He lightly placed a hand on the doorknob, presumably to test whether or not it was locked. “It’s open,” Everi whispered, eyes betraying a faint surprise.

Anwyn could hardly contain her relief, they weren’t trapped. Thank goodness. 

Okay so that’s all I really have time for today! I might do Zyrin and Nazyra this week but I also might not be able to get to them before I leave

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 228 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >