Couple RP!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    @rae
      • Total Posts: 3560

@keilah-h

What if you do what happened with Ilsa. We know what her real name is, but she’s called Mayfly most often. If we know both James, then if you decide too or accidently switch names we still know who you’re referring to.

Idk, I think this is a decision you need to mostly make on your own about what’s most comfortable

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

RAE
      @rae

Names not James! My bad.

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Total Posts: 4732

@rae yeah that seems like the best course of action.

now to stop procrastinating and start writing those character bios……

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@rae @princesachronicle22 @theshadow @theducktator

meet my two charries!

Jaylen “Huntress” Espion (Rae, you’ll recognize her, but this time she’s not a dragon, just a human)

Species: human

Appearance: 5’8″. Brown hair tied in a ponytail, and green eyes. She wears a dark gray baseball cap with a faint camouflage pattern, a similar colored vest over a blue short-sleeved shirt, and black pants. She’ll probably have a seven-inch combat knife and a pistol, both holstered.

Personality: Jaylen’s a tracker back home, hence her callsign. She’s fairly light-hearted and open for a character who’s seen so much war in her life, but she will probably get triggered if you ask her about some of the things that have gone down recently. She’ll be happier here than her significant other down below, unless she can manage to convince him to relax and have some fun here.

Mick “Sniper” Mundy

Species: also human

Appearance: 6’2″ (yeah he’s pretty tall. I’ll have you know I didn’t come up with him.) Fairly short dark hair typically covered by his Australian slouch hat. Light blue eyes, often hidden by shades. He wears a red shirt with its sleeves rolled up to the elbows, a brown vest over that, and gray pants. As you can probably guess by his callsign, he is a sniper and has a rifle slung across his back, as well as a machete.

Personality: Very professional. Suspicious of everyone he meets, and isn’t much for “vacations.” He’ll probably enjoy this outing more if he’s told this is some kind of mission. For the most part, he’ll be pretty serious and aloof toward everyone.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

This is my current computer home screen, a picture of Mick/Sniper…..

I’ll see if I can find an image of Jaylen/Huntress. She’s a character I came up with, so it won’t be exactly as I imagine here, but I do have a faceclaim.

TheShadow
              @theshadow
                • Total Posts: 305

@keilah-h

Nice characters, they sound really interesting!
                Also do you play TF2?

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

PrincesaChronicle22
                @princesachronicle22
                  • Total Posts: 802

@keilah-h

Okay sweet! I like your charries!

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                  And guess what? His is eternal (:

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@princesachronicle22 thanks! It’ll be interesting to see where this goes.

PrincesaChronicle22
                    @princesachronicle22

@keilah-h

It’ll be interesting to see where this goes.

Yeah, for sure!

I’ll probably wait a little to see if anyone else is gonna introduce their charries and then start RPing

The Ducktator
                      @theducktator
                        • Total Posts: 723

@princesachronicle22

I’m currently writing descriptions of my couple. They’re from a newer WIP, so it’s taking a little longer than expected.  They’ll be done by tomorrow though.

Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.

TheShadow
                        @theshadow

@princesachronicle22

Speaking of which, I think I’ve decided on two couples to RP.

Couple 1

Eldred: 21 and a knight of Luminere, he has trim black hair, jade green eyes, and is more on the tall, muscular side. His personality is more serious, but for the sake of this RP, he won’t be as gloomy as he normally is. Noble, brave, and very chivalrous, he takes his job as a knight seriously, and tends to not show much emotion since he believes it to be a sign of weakness. He loves to read and is a secret hopeless romantic, but won’t admit that to anyone. Eldred can be hard to like at first, and come off as cold, but once an effort is made to get to know him, he’ll open up and be more easy to talk to. He wears medieval clothing, specifically a tunic with a cross embroidered on it, and wears a cross around his neck. Also if this is allowed, I might throw in his pet wolf, Aurora, since she shows a more tender side to Eldred that his love interest likes about him.

Rosalind: About 20, Rosalind has long auburn hair, hazelnut eyes, and is a few inches shorter than Eldred. She is the daughter of a noble, and of course very lady like. However, she is courageous and has a great sense of justice, and isn’t afraid to be direct with people even if it may hurt their feelings. Rosalind comes off as friendly and kind to others, and during this RP Rosalind and Eldred aren’t yet a couple, but both are coming to terms with their feelings for each other.

Couple 2

Trevor Henson: He’s 17, and has reddish-blond hair, dark brown eyes, freckles, and is very athletic and sportsy. He loves adventure and chocolate milk, and is calm during stressful situations. He is laid back, but can be careless at times, and loves a good fight, which can get him into some trouble. Trevor can come off as incompetent, but in certain situations he knows what to do because of experience.

Azalea Mills: 17 as well, she has wavy raven black hair, bright blue eyes, and is also athletic as she does gymnastics. She is kind and quiet, but if someone she cares about is in danger she won’t tolerate it and will take action (even if she has to get violent). Azalea loves photography and retro things as well. She hides a side of depression by her kindness, though, but doesn’t like to show it, although she will get emotional if someone were to ask about it. She and Trevor aren’t dating yet, though Trevor has a huge crush on her that’s pretty obvious to which Azalea denies since she believes she isn’t good enough for him.

RAE
                          @rae

@theshadow

I can see Silvanis  and Callum getting along well with Trevor!

TheShadow
                            @theshadow

@rae

Really? This will be fun!! : )

PrincesaChronicle22
                              @princesachronicle22

@theducktator

Okay, yeah that’s totally fine! Definitely been in that before… XD

PrincesaChronicle22
                                @princesachronicle22

@theshadow

I love them already!! 🤩

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 228 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >