Couple RP!

Viewing 3 posts - 226 through 228 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4732

@rae oh that was awesome lol

Callum’s just like “why u have to be so grumpy dad” and Silvanis is just like “BECAUSE.” and then “imma just sit here in the corner and plot the downfall of the authors”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheShadow
      @theshadow
        • Total Posts: 305

@theducktator @rae@keilah-h @kyronthearcanin@princesachronicle22

Sorry it’s been so long.

Eldred

Callum turned to the group. “A fire is perfect! Evelyn, Fairy, would you mind helping me?”  After they agreed, he continued, “The rest of you can either help us, do nothing or search for the ingredients you described. I doubt someone would leave us here with no food to eat, unless they were someone like my father.”

“Well, I suppose we could go find s’more stuff.” Azalea said.

Trevor nodded, then turned to Eldred and Rosalind. “Do you two want to help us?”
        At that moment Eldred wanted nothing more to be away from everyone to be alone and think. Unfortunately, Rosalind answered first.

“Of course.” She replied, “though we do not know what we are looking for.”

“That’s alright, we’ll show you.” Azalea responded. “Let’s start in the main cabin.” The four set off towards the large cabin, and soon found a door, which was thankfully unlocked. Eldred opened it first, sword drawn, in case there really were enemies lurking about. “All clear.” He announced after scanning the room. On top of one of the tables in the room were a few bags and boxes, and as he approached it, Eldred saw that the bags were filled with white, cylinder shaped food.

“What are these?” He questioned, picking up a bag.

“Marshmallows.” Azalea answered as she picked up a few of them.

Eldred raised an eyebrow, “and they are… white?”

“Don’t worry, they taste fine.” Trevor reassured him. “And these,” he said, picking up a box and a brown bar wrapped in a package, “are graham crackers and chocolate. These are the ingredients we told you about earlier, together they make s’mores.”

“I… see.” Rosalind said slowly, though it was clear she was still confused.

“It will all make sense later.” Azalea said, leading the way out of the cabin. No one will believe what we experienced when we come back home. Eldred thought. That is, if we come home.

The group came back to find the others sitting round a blazing fire, and they set down the ingredients. “Now, shall we play this truth or dare, karaoke, or eat these smore things?” Callum asked, holding Evelyn’s hand.

“I vote s’mores.” Trevor volunteered, and grinned. “Karaoke would be nice too, I have a great voice .”

Eldred noticed Azalea flinch at the words. “Maybe we could save that for later.” She said quietly, in as kind as a voice as possible.

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Total Posts: 4732

@theshadow no problem!

@theducktator
          @rae @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22

Huntress and Sniper

Callum and Fairy lit a fire in the center of our gathering place.

Sniper leaned close to me and whispered, “Good thing Pyro’s not ‘ere or we’d ‘ave a problem on our hands at the sight of the fire.”

I snickered at that. “Yeah, it’s probably for the better we’re alone here. We might have no Medic, but at least there’s no Pyro, or Soldier around either. Engineer might’ve enjoyed this, though.” I nodded to the fire. “He’d probably be playing his guitar and singing his heart out already.”

Although he’d never mentioned if he had a wife or girlfriend, and there was probably no chance of him getting here without one. Or even a female work friend, whether they had feelings for each other or not.

Trevor, Azalea, Eldred and Rosalind came back with marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate. My eyes were on the chocolate more than anything else.

“Now, shall we play this truth or dare, karaoke, or eat these smore things?” Callum asked.

“I vote s’mores.” Trevor told him. “Karaoke would be nice too. I have a great voice.”

“Maybe we could save that for later.” Azalea offered, flinching for some reason.

“I’m down for s’mores too.” I said, mostly because I really wasn’t up for truth or dare. The answers Sniper and I would give would likely terrify all the non-soldiers out of their wits, and those who were fighters–like Silvanis–would probably be looking to kill us.

“Same ‘ere.” Sniper reached for the bag of marshmallows. “Y’know, when I talk about eatin’ beetle grubs, they don’t feel and taste all that different from this. Just a lot less sugar.”

I reached over and whacked at him. “Stop that. They’re gonna think you’re crazy.”

“They’re terribly ignorant if they ‘aven’t noticed that already.” he mused, stabbing a marshmallow onto a stick with a rather intense motion, as if he were paying it back for something it’d done to him earlier.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Viewing 3 posts - 226 through 228 (of 228 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        >