Couple RP!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4727

@rae oh that would be a hilarious idea.

kinda like getting all the pairs to get to know each other without any chance of them beating each other up lol

Sniper’s great on saxophone if you wanna know. I don’t know if Huntress has any musical talent, but I’m sure she’ll figure something out.

@theducktator
        everyone else be like “WHAT THE HECK WHY IS THIS A THING????” and Stephen and Joy are just chilling lol

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheShadow
      @theshadow
        • Total Posts: 305

@keilah-h

Wait Sniper plays saxophone? HOW DID I NEVER KNOW THIS?!

@rae
        @princesachronicle22 @theducktator@kyronthearcanin

Azalea

Why does everyone seem so upset? Well, besides Stephen, Joy, Callum and Evelyn. They had only just come back from their search, and had found the others at the largest cabin, looking very uncomfortable. Fairy was trying to calm down Silvanis, the ducks were standing away from each other, and Eldred and Rosalind weren’t looking at each other. Huntress and Sniper also looked slightly annoyed.

She walked over to the cabin window, figuring whatever was inside had upset everyone. Trevor followed alongside, glancing at the others. “They look like their darkest secrets just got exposed.” He smiled, speeding up a bit to reach the cabin window first. Azalea frowned, “I hope not, I feel kind of bad.” Trevor shrugged, arriving at the window. “Well, whatever it is, I’m going to be the first of us two to find out.” He peered into the window, and after a moment slowly came down, not showing his face to Azalea.

“What? What did you see?” Trevor didn’t answer, his face turned away as he walked past. “It’s nothing bad, is it Trevor?” No response. “Trevor, you can trust me.” Trevor finally spoke, “Someone’s playing a cruel joke on us.” Azalea stared at him, confused. She looked into the window, saw the inscription on the wall, and her face paled. No, no, no. Trevor and I aren’t a couple. We’re just friends. And even if we were… even if I felt that way… he couldn’t like me. No wonder everyone was uncomfortable. Azalea felt the same way, and the realization that now everything would be awkward between her and Trevor sickened her. “Okay, who wrote this?” Trevor asked, finally showing his face, which was unreadable. “Because Azalea and I aren’t a couple, and I’m guessing you guys aren’t either. So obviously, one of us is playing a prank, right?”

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h

@theshadow haha yep! I’ll try to find a video of him playing it or something

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

heyyyy how many days has it been since someone RP’ed?

i will totally get back to it if everyone else wants to. I am by no means letting Huntress and Sniper go.

TheShadow
            @theshadow

@keilah-h

Almost two weeks since the last RP. I’m still up for doing this, my characters need some serious development together lol

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@theshadow great!

@rae
                @princesachronicle22 @theducktator @kyronthearcanin what about the rest of you?

RAE
                @rae
                  • Total Posts: 3560

@keilah-h @theshadow

I’m game!

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

The Ducktator
                  @theducktator
                    • Total Posts: 723

@keilah-h @theshadow @rae

I’m still in! School’s just been busy recently.😅

Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@theducktator @theshadow @rae all righty! who wants to go first (or should I?)

TheShadow
                      @theshadow

@keilah-h

I think I was the last post, so I’ll let someone else go (although if no one else wants to, I can write a quick RP)

The Ducktator
                        @theducktator
                          • Total Posts: 723

@keilah-h @theshadow @rae @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin

Joy

”I would only prank one of my siblings like that,” said Joy. If Athan ever got a girl, she’d have to do something like this to him. Stephen had his “I have an evil plan” look. “Stephen, don’t do anything overly stupid.”

“Me, stupid?” Stephen shook his head. “Never.” He turned to the crowd. “Why don’t we forget all about this and play a game of Truth or Dare?”

Joy flipped upright and put her hand over his mouth. Hilarious as that would be, she didn’t want anyone to die, and some of these people looked pretty threatening. “Or we could roast s’mores or have a karaoke party!”

Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@theducktator @theshadow @rae @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin

Huntress

“Why don’t we forget all about this and play a game of Truth or Dare?” Stephen asked.

That…..was probably a bad idea, given the startling subject we’d all just learned about.

Someone, somewhere down the line, would probably make a couple-themed joke or dare, and we’d all be back to square one.

That or someone would lose it and kill somebody over a dare.

“Or we could roast s’mores or have a karaoke party!” Joy interjected before Stephen had a chance to say any more.

A fire would be useful. The sky had already darkened, although the sun’s final few rays still glinted from the west. And while I’d never fancied myself a particularly good singer, karaoke might be fun.

I nudged Sniper to get him to pay attention. “Hey, I think we’d make a decent duet, how about you?”

He grumbled incoherently about that but didn’t say “no.”

TheShadow
                            @theshadow

@theducktator @keilah-h@rae @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin

Rosalind

“Why don’t we forget all about this and play a game of Truth or Dare?” Stephen said, and judging by Joy’s reaction, the foreign game sounded inappropriate for the time being. Rosalind resisted the urge to look at Eldred, not wanting to know what he felt about the whole mess they were in.

“Or we could roast s’mores or have a karaoke party!” Joy suggested. Smores? Karaoke? 

“Forgive me, but Eldred and I have never heard of such things.” Rosalind looked around, seeing a few others were confused as well.

Trevor 

Joy’s idea sounded great to Trevor. Smores were no substitute for chocolate milk, but he still had a deep appreciation for them.

“Forgive me, but Eldred and I have never heard of such things.” Rosalind said.

“Smores are this thing where you roast a marshmallow over a fire, place it on one graham cracker, then on another you put a piece of chocolate, and put the two together like a sandwich.” Trevor explained. Judging by Rosalind and Eldred’s reaction they only seem more confused.

“It’s a dessert.” Azalea added, smiling. “And a karaoke party is basically singing songs.”

Rosalind brightened, “Ah, I understand that. The two of us would love to do that.” Eldred nodded in agreement, though his face said otherwise.

RAE
                              @rae

@theducktator @theshadow @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22

Silvanis

The others began exchanging words about some foreign  stuff called smores and care-ee-yoke-ee whatever that was. Silvanis  didn’t care, he only wanted to strangle the person who brought them here.

“Oh, singing! Wouldn’t singing be fun, Silvanis?”

“It’d be more fun to take whoever brought us here and let my fists show him how angry I am that he did this!” Silvanis growled.

Fairy slapped him. “Alpha Slit! Drive such violent thoughts from your head!”

“Yes, father. Enjoy the moment! There aren’t any enemies here to worry about so far and the scenery is gorgeous!” Callum swiped his hand across the landscape.

Silvanis huffed, crossing his arms.

Callum turned to the rest of the group, ignoring his father’s grumpy mood. “A fire is perfect! Evelyn, Fairy, would you mind helping me?”  The girls agreed. “The rest of you can either help us, do nothing or search for the ingredients you described. I doubt someone would leave us here with no food to eat, unless they were someone like my father.” He mumbled the last part.

Callum chose a place central to the cabins, and with assistance collected rocks and placed in a circle five feet wide. Maybe it was a bit much, but Callum was happy with it.

By the time they collected enough wood, it had gotten  much darker. Callum used a pile of dried leaves and small twigs to light the larger bits of wood, and Fairy caused small gusts of wind to help the flame take hold. Within minutes, the fire was high and blazing.

“Now, shall we play this truth or dare, karaoke, or eat these smore things?” Callum asked, taking Evelyn’s hand.

Silvanis leaned against a tree just outside the circle of firelight, plotting his revenge on the mysterious figure who had transported him here.

Sorry that the pacing is so off. I just wanted to move things along

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by RAE. Reason: Tags wrong

RAE
                                @rae

Wait…I just realized Silvanis rn technically wants to strangle me because I put him in here…I should watch out, my character’s coming for me! xD

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 228 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >