Couple RP!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    TheShadow
    @theshadow
      • Total Posts: 305

@keilah-h

I should write some little snippets of them discovering modern things, that’d be hilarious

That would be great XD

@theducktator
      @rae @kyronthearcanin@princesachronicle22

I will try to get a RP out later today.

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 4732

@theshadow lol yeah I’ll get to it soon hopefully

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

The Ducktator
        @theducktator
          • Total Posts: 723

@keilah-h @rae @theshadow @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin

Natalie 

This was a couples thing? There had to be a mistake. Natalie looked at Bob. His look of horror mirrored the look she felt etched on to her face.

“Her Majesty is the last duck I would ever date,” said Bob firmly.

Surely she wasn’t that bad. Natalie glared at him. “You’re not so great yourself, Robert Sadwall.”

“Gadwall,” muttered Bob. “We have got to get of here.” He moved as far from her as he could without falling out of the pavilion. Natalie wished he would fall. Last duck he would ever date indeed!

Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.

RAE
          @rae
            • Total Posts: 3560

@keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator @princesachronicle22

Callyn

“Honestly, it makes a lot of sense now.” Evelyn slipped her hand into Callum’s.

“Yeah, but can you imagine my father’s reaction when he hears this? He’s gonna flip!”

Speaking of Silvanis flipping, would you guys mind if I experimented going a little crazier with Silvanis? The entire point of him in this rp is to experiment and refine his character cloak, but I’m a little worried that he might get more violent. Are you guys okay with that?

@Ducktator

XD I relate with your forum signature.

Also, how did you decide to pair Bob and Natalie? I’m kinda curious here.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

@rae I’m ok with that! As long as you stay within the KP guidelines (like, no excessive gore or anything lol) I’m sure it’ll be fine.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

RAE
              @rae

@keilah-h

Don’t worry, I’m not inclined to get gory. It’s basically just gonna be threats.

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

@rae I mean, Sniper’s first interaction with anyone besides Huntress was threatening to blow everyone’s heads off, so I think it’ll be fine.

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@theducktator @rae @theshadow @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22

Huntress

It explained the reason why we were always in male-female pairs.

That didn’t mean it wasn’t completely weird…..

The ducks took one look at each other and went to opposite sides of the pavilion, while Evelyn and Callum discussed the ramifications of this situation and how Silvanis would react when he returned.

Heh. Yeah, Silvanis would not be in a good mood if my experience with him meant anything.

I tried not to think about what this meant for myself and Sniper.

Maybe I’d discuss it with him when he returned.

[I don’t actually know the timeframe I stuck them in this RP compared to their story’s timeline, so I can’t tell you exactly where they are in their relationship…..lol….]

speaking of him returning, we can probably get that team back over to the cabins now. if you don’t mind. We can probably just do it from the perspective of the ones who are at the cabins.

TheShadow
                    @theshadow

@keilah-h

That sounds good.

@theducktator
                      @rae @kyronthearcanin@princesachronicle22

Eldred

Eldred, Rosalind, and the group moved toward the largest buildings in the center. The wall closest to them had a window, and they crowded around it, peering in to see a table, some chairs, boxes… and some writing. Eldred read it over, then read it again.

This can not be the reason Rosalind and I are here! He felt some strange, warm feeling spread throughout him and his mouth went dry. He backed away from the cabin, looking over to Rosalind. Her face was red, hopefully not for the reason he feared, and she wouldn’t meet his gaze.

It is not true. I have no feelings for her, and neither does she for me. Eldred shook his head slowly, as if to rid himself of the thought. “We’re back!” A voice yelled from the woods, and entering from them was the other group. Sniper lead the way, with the others following behind him. They reached the cabins, and Trevor and Azalea came to the front. “We didn’t find any food,” he explained. “We did, however, find these two.” He pointed to a new couple, two wolves that stood on their hind legs. So they are real… 

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@theshadow @theducktator @rae @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22

Sniper

All that wanderin’ and naught to show for it. Except for the Lupinari, but they certainly weren’t edible.

Maybe I shoulda gone back and stripped the meat off a’ that creature. At least then we’d ‘ave had somethin’ to bring back.

Huntress didn’t look annoyed at me, though, as I’d assumed she would’ve been. Nah, she was more thoughtful than anythin’.

I wanted to ask what was on ‘er mind, but somethin’ about the look on ‘er face told me it was probably better not to.

The group we’d left behind was gathered around somethin’ with words on it, and unfamiliar scratches I imagined were words in other languages. I came close to read it along with them.

Well, now I knew why Huntress looked so deep in thought, and why the duck pair was refusin’ to look at each other.

I couldn’t blame ’em. I kinda wanted to disappear into the forest now, too.

Sure, she’d said she loved me, when we both thought we were dyin’. Yeah, I’d replied saying the same for her.

But did everyone need to know that right now?

(also y’all have my permission to read the fic I pulled them from. I’ll link it if you’d like, it’s on a google doc. Just know that I changed the setting shortly after starting this RP, so it’s not set on Earth anymore and it’s got a bit more of a sci-fi flair.)

RAE
                        @rae

@keilah-h @theducktator @theshadow @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22

Silvanis

Maybe he should’ve gone lonesome and gotten something but he wasn’t hungry and Fairy hadn’t said she was so at the moment, he couldn’t care less. Besides, he was still thinking about who and why they had been taken here and how much did they know about them.

Converging with the cabin group, Fairy tapped his arm.

“Why do you think Evelyn looks so nervous? And what’s that face Callum’s making?”

“Callum! What’s up?” Silvanis  called.

Callum motioned Silvanis  to come closer. Fairy gasped as she read the inscription that everyone had been looking at. She had been walking close to Silvanis  the entire way back, and he had even allowed her to hold onto his arm, but now, he made sure there was a foot between them.

“Who thought this was a good idea?!” He roared, his lip curled up enough so that his fangs were clearly visible. “It’s one thing if your family is shipping you, but anyone else!?” Veins showed in his face, and the tendons in his hands and neck stood out starkly as they were prone to do when he felt like destroying something. “Whoever did this has got a date with my fangs!”

Fairy grabbed his arm, speaking softly to try and calm him down, as his eyes were starting to glaze over with the bright mist that signalled his powers activating. He didn’t push her away, but neither did he calm down.

Callum sighed.

The Ducktator
                          @theducktator

@keilah-h @rae @princesachronicle22 @theshadow @kyronthearcanin

Bob

Bob had sworn to stay away from hens after Serpentine’s betrayal, and now he was stuck in some kind of couples thing with the most annoying hen he knew. To be fair, she hadn’t always been this annoying. She’d been sweet and friendly at first, if rather too excitable, but he’d made it clear he had no desire to be friends. Natalie had resented that.

Bob’s musings were interrupted by the arrival of the other group. Silvanis had started ranting about their predicament. Bob wasn’t entirely sure what the word “shipping” meant, but he gathered from the context that Silvanis’s family wanted him and Fairy together. Bob sighed. He could relate. After all, his own daughter wanted him to marry Natalie, though that might just be because she wanted to be a princess.

“Silvanis, at least your companion can tolerate being in your presence, unlike mine,” said Natalie, glaring at Bob.

He didn’t actually hate being around her. Trading insults back in forth was kind of fun, and he admired her passion for the rebellion. But the last thing he needed was hen drama, and last time he’d nearly died.

Joy

This place had no coffee either. All it had were inscriptions saying that they were at some kind of couple thing. Joy stood on her head and stared up at Stephen. He was grinning.

“Good thing we’re already a couple. Now we just get to sit back and enjoy the drama.” He gestured toward Silvanis and the ducks.

Joy laughed. “I can’t decide whether to laugh or to die of second hand embarrassment.”

“So you decided to stand on your head. Your solution to every problem either involves headstands, coffee, or music.”

“True.” There was no piano here either. She had been really hoping for one. Oh well. Maybe there was one back at their cabin.

RAE
                            @rae

@theducktator

Now we just get to sit back and enjoy the drama.” He gestured toward Silvanis and the ducks.

XD

@keilah-h
                              @theshadow @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin @ducktator

I VOTE WE HAVE INSTRUMENTS FOR ALL THE CHARRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can make a little band and watch them struggle to get the dynamics right together! It’ll be so chaotic and fun! C’MON! WHO’S WITH ME!?

The Ducktator
                              @theducktator

@rae

YES!!! Joy would love that. She sings and plays piano. I think Stephen plays an instrument too, but I’m not sure what yet.

TheShadow
                                @theshadow

@rae

THAT’S A GREAT IDEA!!!! Yes, we should totally do that!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 228 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >