Couple RP!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4732

@theshadow you’re good! I was just about to ask if we could get back to this lol

@kyronthearcanin
      @rae @theducktator @princesachronicle22

Sniper

“The only question is why, though, and how.” Trevor replied.

I thought back to my previous experience bein’ transported to a mysterious world, but I found I could remember nothin’ but huntin’ other creatures. That and bein’ whacked on the head by some kinda crazy velociraptor pair before wakin’ up on a cargo ship with the rest of my team and fightin’ its crew.

Come to think of it, I’d seen a lotta characters there not unlike the Lupinari and whatever Silvanis was. They’d come from different worlds then, too.

But I had nothin’ to go on about how I’d ended up there, or for that matter how we’d gotten back ‘ome after that.  And we hadn’t come there in pairs. I hadn’t even seen any of the rest of the team, much less Huntress, in that experience until I’d awoken on the ship to see ‘er and Medic tendin’ to my wounds.

No, we weren’t ‘ere to fight. We were ‘ere for some reason that specifically involved sets of two.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

RAE
      @rae
        • Total Posts: 3560

@keilah-h

and whatever Silvanis was.

XD

@theshadow
        @theduckatator @kyronthearcanin @princesachronile22

Silvanis

“The only question is why, though, and how.”

“Honestly, I’d almost say my mother and sisters, if you weren’t involved.” Silvanis casually crossed his arms again. “Don’t get me wrong, she isn’t some kind of sorcerous villain like my grandfather, but she kinda wants Fairy and I to be a…”

Fairy picked up where he left off, “She wants us to get engaged. But Silvanis is too stubborn to admit he loves me.”

“I am not!”

“Then say it. Your entire family knows, I know, so what’s the point of trying to hide it?”

For the first time since coming there, Silvanis looked shy and even afraid. He backed down, turning to the rest of the group. “The only problem with my theory is she wouldn’t bring other people into this, especially people I don’t even know. Also, whoever or whatever brought us here must have drugged us or something. I haven’t heard any of you talking about how you got here, just that you were in a cabin. Callum and I woke up in one too, and what is even stranger is I didn’t see anything in my sleep.”

Seeing the confusion in the group, Fairy explained, “Silvanis is a hybrid of Fettian naga and a Lab Child named Alpha, which gives him some oddities. He got his powers from Alpha, and he got naga vision from his mother. When he closes his eyes, he can see in it, meaning he’s still watching around him in his sleep.”

“And the only time that turns off is when I fall into a very deep sleep, which I rarely do. The only problem with this theory is no one had complained of headaches or looked sluggish. To get past my strong immunity, another thing from my father, it’d have to be some sleeping potion. Though, it could just be they used different methods depending on the strength of the immune system of each of us, which suggests whatever sent us here knows who we are and our limits.”

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h

@rae haha yep

looks like Sniper got back at Silvanis for calling him “weird hat guy” or whatever it was he called him.

@theshadow
          @theducktator @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22

Sniper

“…To get past my strong immunity, another thing from my father, it’d have to be some sleeping potion. Though, it could just be they used different methods depending on the strength of the immune system of each of us, which suggests whatever sent us here knows who we are and our limits.” Silvanis finished his explanation. He was some kinda weird hybrid, which made sense.

Drugging and taking us over ‘ere also made sense…..

except I woulda seen that comin’, and so would Huntress. Years of spy-checkin’ had made us paranoid. I’m not ashamed to say we both still sleep with our knives within reach.

No, if they’d knocked us out, it ‘ad to’ve been someone hitting us from a distance–someone who’s a better sniper than me, and thanks to my team there aren’t many of those left in the world.

Then again, Silvanis’s claim that whatever it was knows us lined up with everythin’ I’d seen, so I was willin’ to believe that theory ’til someone came up with a better one.

With that outta the way, I realized that with all this talkin’ and the introduction of the Lupinari, we’d gotten off course. What we were supposed to be doin’ was findin’ food for the others back at the cabins.

“All this theorizin’s got us nowhere.” I made my thoughts clear to the others. “We should keep lookin’ for somethin’ to eat, or else get back to the cabins.”

Huntress would probably be mad at me for leading them out into the bush and comin’ back with naught but a new pair, but that was ‘er problem.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheShadow
          @theshadow
            • Total Posts: 305

@keilah-h@rae@theducktator @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22

Trevor 

Silvanis’ answer was once again long, but provided some interesting information on his family and his relationship with Fairy. He was also, apparently, a hybrid. This keeps getting better and better. Trevor thought, grinning to himself. “All this theorizin’s got us nowhere.” Sniper said, taking the lead. “We should keep lookin’ for somethin’ to eat, or else get back to the cabins.”

“Good idea.” Trevor replied, and the others agreed. The group marched through the forest once again, hopefully to find food. As they walked along, Trevor let his mind wander. Its kind of weird how there’s only two of us from our times and universes. And it’s always male and female. Could it be… He shook his head and laughed. Nope, that couldn’t be it. It must be that we’re all just here by coincidence… right?

(No idea where to take this, can we go back to the cabins please?)

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

@theshadow I honestly wanna know what Trevor was thinking lol

TheShadow
              @theshadow

@keilah-h

He was thinking that the whole thing is some setup where as they were all there to collaborate to make a true crime podcast together and reflect on their experiences. Something random like that.

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

@theshadow ahahaha that’s too funny

if it were me, my first thought would’ve been “maybe we’ve been brought here like Aslan brought over the cab driver and his wife in The Magician’s Nephew to be the human rulers of Narnia, and each pair will be the progenitors of a country/species/whatever”

proof that I’m a weird literary choice person lol…….yours is better

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

Sniper and Huntress wouldn’t even know what a podcast is lol…..their home universe is in an alternate 1970’s right now, as opposed to yours in the 2000’s somewhere…..

they’d probably be like “whut?” and then like “ohhh, you mean like a radio show, but recorded”

TheShadow
                    @theshadow

@keilah-h

Lol thanks, yours is pretty good too though. And it sounds a lot more fun XD

Sniper and Huntress wouldn’t even know what a podcast is lol…..their home universe is in an alternate 1970’s right now, as opposed to yours in the 2000’s somewhere…..

Haha I’m imagining that rn lol. Yeah, Trevor’s stories take place around the current time period, although it’s never really specified which year.

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@theshadow lol thanks

and LOL that’s too funny. I should write some little snippets of them discovering modern things, that’d be hilarious

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h

@rae @theshadow @theducktator @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22

how ’bout we go back to the cabins and have someone come across the inscription?

The Ducktator
                          @theducktator
                            • Total Posts: 723

@keilah-h

Yeah, the characters at the cabins aren’t doing much right now.

Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

@theducktator let’s do it then, you wanna start or should I?

The Ducktator
                              @theducktator
                                • Total Posts: 723

@keilah-h

You should start. I probably won’t have time to write an RP until tomorrow.

Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h

@theducktator all righty!

@rae
                                  @theshadow @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22

Huntress

What was taking them so long? They should’ve found something by now….

With no radio or phone around, I had no way of contacting Sniper or anyone else on the hunting team. I wondered if they’d encountered the wolves we’d seen earlier.

No one had attempted to go into the cabin that hadn’t opened its door to reveal its inhabitants yet. I snuck close to the wall, trying to reach a window and see if there was even anyone inside, but at the same time hiding my presence just in case one of them was trigger-happy like Sniper or Silvanis.

The windows were darkened, obscuring my view. But I did see something in the bushes, reflected in the glass.

“Hey guys. Over here.” I called, taking my knife and hacking a small path through the bracken. “Check out this area.”

This wasn’t a house like the cabins, more like a wooden pavilion than anything. There were a few boxes that looked like they maybe held board games stacked in the corner, and a single, large table in the center. On the wall was some writing, written in multiple alphabets.

I took a closer look at it, and so did everyone else, and cringed slightly when I read it.

We came here for this?

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 228 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >